• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cut-scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
I remember that some of the trailers had some cut-scenes of Aqua and Terra inside Ventus' dorm, watching him as he was sleeping. I believe that was cut, no?

Rexy

Bronze Member
nop, it appears as a character remembering something, if its the scene i'm thinking, Aqua to be more exact

State

Awards
nop, it appears as a character remembering something, if its the scene i'm thinking, Aqua to be more exact
I'm positive that isn't what I'm talking about. To try and jog more memories:
Ventus woke-up for a short time, Aqua shouted "Terra!" and he came running to Ventus' room.

*_Riku_*

Ventus woke-up for a short time, Aqua shouted "Terra!" and he came running to Ventus' room.
Oh im really sorry i thought you where talking about the last cut scene for aqua. Yes it was a cut scene its in aquas story mode right after destiny islands

Rexy

Bronze Member
thats the scene i'm talking about, when, with Aqua, you defeat the Magic Mirror, i think its this boss

State

Awards
Oh im really sorry i thought you where talking about the last cut scene for aqua. Yes it was a cut scene its in aquas story mode right after destiny islands

thats the scene i'm talking about, when, with Aqua, you defeat the Magic Mirror, i think its this boss
Oh, oh, oh! I kinda remember! It was during the days Master Xehanort first enlisted Ventus under Eraqus, no?

CreativeGenius13

Cutscene with Terra and Ven in Radiant Garden was cut. I wonder why that whole plot aspec was cut.

And there there was Ven's dramatic "Erace me" at Destiny Islands with someone.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cutscene with Terra and Ven in Radiant Garden was cut. I wonder why that whole plot aspec was cut.

And there there was Ven's dramatic "Erace me" at Destiny Islands with someone.

They weren't cut. They were moved to different worlds.

The Destiny Island scene was changed to where Ven says "Erase me" in the Keyblade Graveyard (lol, the Badlands) though the line was changed in English, but it is the same in Japanese. They just translated it differently.

The Terra and Ven scene where Ven says "We are friends, right?" is moved to the Outer Garden in Radiant Garden (minus the shoulder pat)

The scene where Terra is holding Ven under his arm is moved to Land of Departure. Everything in the early trailers were concepts and they didn't want to spoil us of the worlds considering we didn't know all of them then.

CreativeGenius13

Either that or that was what it looked like in the early development.

I don't remember if the whole "You saved me" thing was cut or not.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Either that or that was what it looked like in the early development.

I think the reason why it looked like that, honestly, was because they hadn't made the final locations yet so they just used similar locations from KH2. XD;

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
They weren't cut. They were moved to different worlds.

The Destiny Island scene was changed to where Ven says "Erase me" in the Keyblade Graveyard (lol, the Badlands) though the line was changed in English, but it is the same in Japanese. They just translated it differently.

The Terra and Ven scene where Ven says "We are friends, right?" is moved to the Outer Garden in Radiant Garden (minus the shoulder pat)

The scene where Terra is holding Ven under his arm is moved to Land of Departure. Everything in the early trailers were concepts and they didn't want to spoil us of the worlds considering we didn't know all of them then.

OK thanks for clearing that up for me, it kinda sucks though cause i was really hoping to get to fight in the great maw like sora did against the 100 heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back