• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Cut scene from Inside Out's Theatrical release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricier21

I think that they might have cut a scene from the theatrical release. I remember that there was a moment when Riley goes back up to her room after telling her parents to come and kiss her goodnight that Joy gets the emotions to be positive by saying that they are on a cozy bed, only to have it cut back to Riley being on the floor in the sleeping bag. Yet, this scene does not occur on the blu ray release?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
we have an inside out thread why would you make a new thread for a 10 second clip

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
we have an inside out thread why would you make a new thread for a 10 second clip
I'd say it's easier to attract attention to your message or cause if it's not buried in an already preexisting thread.

New thread is all shiny and new and exciting. What could be inside? What warrants a new discussion topic? Let's click and find out!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
to be honest, bumping a preexisting thread that's been dead for months is just as enticing, but when its by patricier its usually clickbait.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
to be honest, bumping a preexisting thread that's been dead for months is just as enticing, but when its by patricier its usually clickbait.
The other issue though is that your potential audience could become distracted from your message in the other ongoing discussion topics in the main thread. Making a separate thread keeps their attention concentrated on your intended message without the possibility of derailment away from the main topic.

Keep their eyes on the thing you want them looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back