• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Custom KH2 Keyblades and Missing Ones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Boi Leek

Wasn't there suppose to be keyblades in Kingdom Hearts 2 that u could make by collecting certain ingredients....just like how u make tha ultima keyblade...I thought I remember reading this somewhere.....and who else is mad that tha one winged angel and diamond dust aren't in tha game

Urashima999.5

thats not what he is talking about. There was an interview with Nomura a while back saying that players could synthesis their own custom keyblades, the same way you make the Ultima Weapon. Sadly, yes, they did take that feature out.

Sora_Riku1

did they take it out of the japanese and american versions? or just american?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm pretty sure it was taken out of both. As for Diamond Dust and One Winged Angel, they were in Final Mix and Chain of Memories.

Doushitemo

It wasn't in a Nomura interview; in fact it was never even confirmed. Some Japanese magazine said it would be in KH2, but they had no proof.
And yeah, Nomura said there wouldn't be a KH2:Final Mix because there weren't enough differences between the Japanese and American version.

Last edited:

Stryder_sdc

keyblader1234567 said:
i hate magic keyblades so if Dimond Dust is a magick keyblade im glad its not in the game

fair enough but some people like to play using mostly magic, so Diamnd Dust would have been cool for Wisdom Mode, but yea, im dissapointed about the lack of keyblades, I would have liked to have seen ALL the originals and all the new ones, including rikus heart unlocker keyblade, wait till dawn, mickeys, and customs, but hey, hopefully KH3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back