• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

****Custom Keyblades****

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestreak_91

Website
www.myspace.com
In addition to receiving Keychains throughout the course of the game, you'll have the opportunity to craft a custom KeyBlade of your very own choosing (along the same lines as the Synthesis process from the first game). Details are sketchy, but it's said that the materials needed to create the KeyBlades are very rare and well hidden in each World. i think this will be one of the best features of the game:D

t0g

where might this be? because ive beaten the game of kh2 and ive not collected one of these keychains or any parts of the keyblades.....and if people have seen se secret ending, why havent people been taking pictures of their custom keyblades? you need 100% to see these endings and you would think that someone would have posted all about this and shown the many different types of keyblades.....

t0g

wow i just realived that keychains are just the different types of keyblades....like Oblivion.....

CidHighwind

so are u stating this or asking because im pretty sure there arent custom KB but i aslo havent played KH2 yet

got_kh2?

um... do u even have proof to this, or r u just making things up to get attention (like that one guy, xedeles or whatever, who got BANNED!!!)

t0g

roxas99 said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER ALERT=KAIRI'S KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!
but in some way...i NEW Kairi was gonna have a keyblade or weapon and fight...kewl

dont get too excited....she has it for like 2 cut scenes.....and for the other things people think that you find stuff to make a key blade but thats the ultima....sorry but its the same from kh1

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
again=SPOILERS
please, a NOTE TO EVERYBODY HERE: DO NOT POST ANY MORE SPOILERS PLEASE!!! Please Only Post Spoilers In The Spoiler Section Please ok enough pleases now

Last edited:

A-Mysterio

roxas99 said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER ALERT=KAIRI'S KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!
but in some way...i NEW Kairi was gonna have a keyblade or weapon and fight...kewl

DAH!
Kairi hold t3h ownage man.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back