• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Custom Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mot

Hey everyone,

I heard somewhere you could craft your own custom keychains to make custom keyblades, i think it was somewhere on this site, but have we got anymore info on that? :confused: hopefully you will be able to, that would be well cool!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Yeah its just a rumor but i hope they do something like that...LOL. It would be cool tto customize a keybkade or something but only special ones not the ones u gain from different levels. since they are symbolic to u beating a world...... anyways it would be cool to start off with a blank keychain and u can use different rare items to make it your own unique one. would be awesom but it hasnt been confirmed or i think even talked about by Nomura so dont get your hopes up...

Mot

a blank keybalde?...wait yer!that would explain duel weilding aswell, ones the original, and the others like a gift from mickey or something that you work on with rare items!thats got me thinking.....but yer hopefully rumor shall become reality eh?fingers crossed!

sinharvest_angel

yeah ultima weopon was one, i mean if u think about it u cant custmize a weopon the way exact way u want probably like synthizizing only better

sora_rules_

it would be so awesome if u could make your own keyblade. cause then u could make it like mickeys or better

sora_rules_

:eek: custom keyblades rule[/[QUOTE=DarkKeira16]I think that would be real tight to be able to make your own keyblade,i would make a dark keyblade that looked better than the one riku used.[/QUOTE]

that would be so awesome :)

somebody111

I really hope this is not true to be honest i wouldn't want custom keyblades for some reason

Decron

i hope you can make an axel like keyblade or a cerberus keyblade,that would be cool...

OmegaTwilight

it isnt a rumor, it was stated in an interview i belive. its on tthis site somewhere. they said that the materials needed to make custom keyblades woud me rare and hard to come by as to make it difficult.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
if anything i would guess by costomizing they mean like the system they used in FFX where you can add a set ammount of abilities to a blank keychain.. most likely at a synth. shop

Doushitemo

Mot said:
Hey everyone,

I heard somewhere you could craft your own custom keychains to make custom keyblades, i think it was somewhere on this site, but have we got anymore info on that? :confused: hopefully you will be able to, that would be well cool!
It is mentioned on this site, but it's not confirmed.
OmegaTwilight said:
it isnt a rumor, it was stated in an interview i belive. its on tthis site somewhere. they said that the materials needed to make custom keyblades woud me rare and hard to come by as to make it difficult.
No, it is a rumor. It wasn't in an interview, it was in...gosh this is like the 3rd time I've posted this. I don't feel like typing everything again, so I'm just going to quote myself.
Doushitemo said:
I'm sure most of you have read this paragraph on kh2.net about customizing keyblades:
Doushitemo said:

In addition to receiving Keychains throughout the course of the game, you'll have the opportunity to craft a custom KeyBlade of your very own choosing (along the same lines as the Synthesis process from the first game). Details are sketchy, but it's said that the materials needed to create the KeyBlades are very rare and well hidden in each World.

In another thread, we were talking about this subject, and I said that I had never seen the website or magazine that this was translated from. A lot of people said it was in one of Nomura's interviews, so I read all of them, but none of them said anything about it. I was starting to wonder if you actually could customize keyblades, so I found out what the original source of the translation was - Sora's Domain. I emailed them asking them what their source was, and this is what the guy said:

Some japanese magazine from over a year ago. Dunno how reliable it is, so don't
bank on it being in the game that much.

So, nobody should get their hopes up. Magazines aren't always reliable, as we saw with the PlayStation Magazine article that said Sora was searching for Rikku from FFX and FFX-2. lol

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=21207

KingdomChocobo

I hope very much to be able to make a custom keyblade like...

Chocobo keyblade with yellow feathers :D

Decron

costum keyblades would be cool but i hope that it won't be that difficult as collecting the things for the ultima keyblade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back