• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Curseing KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
LOL I woulsd be so happy lol cause well... I've kind of got a dirty mouth O=D But I mean they're FIFTEEN GOING ON SIXTEEN and if you're not swaering by then if not 14 then if not you have some issuessss. So think of it as adding a sense of reality :) And it would be funny. I can just picture somebody calling Sora a dip sh*t hehe O=D

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I <3 Roxas said:
Sora...
Cussing...
Can hardly use those 2 things in a sentence.
:laugh:
It would be hilarious.​
No really. Unless your CUSSING out SORA.
Yea, cussing in kh2 would be so funny.

valor_form

ya gotta think about his one. if there was swearing in KH it would have a more mature rating and then all those little kid wouldnt buy it. this would cause low profits for square enix and disney. because of the low profits they probably wouldnt want to waste time or money on more KH games because it doesnt sell very well. so if there was swearing in the games then there probably wouldnt b the wonderful KH2 that we have 2day.

yuna:)

^ Yeah the rating would be T then instead if there was more swearing
Ditto.

I would think that it would make KH2 more...cooler to older fans than little kids.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Cursing in KH2 would add something different to the mix. Ah well, cursing still wouldn't make KH2 any better, it would make just different. I'm sure the actors wouldn't mind cursing. I've heard Haley say "hell" in IGPX, I'm sure he could step it up a notch.

I wonder why we're having a discussion about a topic that would never come true. Imagination, that's it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back