• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Curseing KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReturnableMemory

minor cursing would have been good like the 'C' word or maybe even 'this sucks' both of these words aren't considered curses anymore but I'm just saying
When Axel said hell I was like hurray cursing maybe he'll curse even more in KHII but was disappointing he didn't.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I could see Sora cursing....but Disney wouldnt allow it unless they let the game be T rated which most likely wont happen....

<_<...Now Riku on the other hand.....that boy would curse 24/7...

brainy_pigeon

I personally wouldn't like that idea. In my opionion, cursing really does not suit the game at all. I really can't see very many people in Kingdom Hearts cursing. It just wouldn't seem to fit in anywhere, but that's just my opinion. Like Shadukai_Xjoura said, it would also ruin it's reputation, because little kids that really enjoy the games wouldn't be able to play it.

Syc

They don't really need cursing. I mean, would it get more people to buy the game if they did? Some characters are pretty mean and rude, but this is a game for all ages, and I don't think they wan't to make their characters swear.

Lab392

a VERY little known secret is in KH1 before you fight riku the final time and he knocks donald off the arena pause the game with accurate timing and you can see donald flicking riku off as he flies off the arena. it prolly wasnt meant that way tho

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I get what Brainy and Syc are saying but for some reason to some it gives the game a certain maturity if it had cursing..now the game doesnt need it..but I dont think that kids are gonna freak out if Sora said Damn or hell once in a while at least I dont think so...

I can understand that most games nowadays have cursing and since it does it sells well KH has sold well without having to give into these underlined standards of VG today and maybe it should stay that way...it would show that you dont need cursing and obsessive violence to make a good game

Absol_Zexion

well, Axel says something in Chain of Memories...

and i can clearly see that Gangstah Xigbar cursing and flicking people off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back