• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Currently Closed Off' doors in Traverse Town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus_

Awards
During my second playthrough my attention was somehow especially drawn to two doors in Traverse Town that remain "Currently Closed Off' even in my first file where I am nearly finished, in End of the World.
One is in the 3rd District a few feet from the door to Merlin's area with a keyhole in front of it and the other is in the first district a few feet from the world exit door.

How do you unlock these areas and what are they?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I forgot how to unlock them, but they're basically just a shortcut between the first and third district. You don't have to worry about unlocking them, they just make it a little easier to navigate.

*brain cogs slowly role*

Wait, did you try using thunder on the electrical wiring by the door in 3rd District? I think that's how you open it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You use triangle on the key shaped hole near the door in the third district.
The thunder thing is for the Gizmo shop.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Aren't those one and the same? The door connects the First and Third Districts. To open it, you need to inspect the keyhole by the door on the Third District side.

Ventus_

Awards
Alright thanks for the answers. Shame it's not something more interesting.
Chaser, I'll have to try the Thunder for the Gizmo shop as well. Never knew about that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back