• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Curiosity has the Cat Hostage...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Enjoy writing? Do you crave the joy of banning with other artists to weave together an engaging, unique story? Have you found that, despite the delight that's to be found in words flowing from your mind turning themselves into plots filled with intrigue, that life is preventing you from doing so? College, work, other hobbies... is REAL LIFE getting in the way of your creativity, strangling your muse so you can't wrap your mind around a serious, in depth RP involving complex characters and dark, startling plot reveals? Do you wish that you can find something soft, light, and fluffy to release a quick little number on, that will both satisfy your desire to write while allowing your overwrought brain to unwind?

How about a bedtime story?

Loosely based on the movie 'Bedtime Stories', this is an idea my sister suggested to me that I've been sitting on for a while now. Seriously guys, how about it? No real requirements, no need for an overarching plot or diabolical villains bent on ruling the universe. Just light, fluffy little bedtime stories with the occasional shower of gumballs thrown in there. Anyone interested in developing the idea further?

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Is this a roleplaying idea, where we write characters into bedtime stories, or more generally a creative writing idea, where we write distinct (possibly-overlapping, possibly-not) stories?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
i still don't know what you're trying to sell to me here.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
The basic gist is that a central theme will be picked in advance, then everyone takes turns adding their part into it. So, if the theme's a western, it'll be a short narration, maybe two or three pages at most, involving the setting and any characters anyone wants to put in there, until the RPers complete the story and the next theme is picked. Nothing overly complicated, maybe just something like Sheriff Cassidy saves the lovely Scarlet from outlaws. It seemed like a simple idea in my head. That's probably a warning given that it's me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back