• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cuphead and Bendy in Kingdom Hearts: would Disney let it happen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
Personally, i think Bendy and Cuphead's clear inspirations from the Golden Age of Hollywood Animation would give Disney an interesting opportunity to not only appeal to indie gamers but also expand the creative reach of this massive crossover love letter to Square and themselves. My ideas on how this could be implemented will also be mentioned in this post but i just wanted to know what you thought about the concept as a whole.

For Cuphead, I'm thinking that Kairi could make a deal with the Devil to help find Sora faster and he sends Cuphead and Mugman to look for him. DUring the course of their adventures, they will betray the devil in order to protect Kairi's soul and defeat him with the help of the guardians of light.

As for Bendy, i'm thinking Sora will end up in Joey Drew Studios and it will be revealed that Bendy's cartoons used to freak Sora out as a kid. Eventually, Sora faces off with Monster Bendy and faces his fear.

Not exactly game changers but a fun little tip of the hat to the Golden Age in which DIsney was first brought into the spotlight.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
As much as those series go back to the olden days of animation, they are not Disney nor Square. Including them would open the door for people to ask for anything from DC to Minecraft to be included. Unless Disney purchased those studios I can't see them ever including them.

On top of that while they're designs go back to the olden days of Disney Animation, they don't quite fit the Disney brand in how they express themselves both being a bit more adult than your average Disney short of the time (at least to my knowledge).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Cuphead's kinda based more on animation that wasn't Disney from those days I think.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Cuphead's kinda based more on animation that wasn't Disney from those days I think.
Mostly but there are still a few minor details that were carried over from Disney. The point of these cameos would be to pay tribute to Disney’s roots and the characters those roots inspire in modern day

Seasaltrio

Awards
This would be really cool...if they were Disney😂. If they came from TV shows or movies, I would think it could be a possibility for Disney to buy them, but they both come from games, so I think it's pretty unlikely.

Back