• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crystal Destinies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
blood.....bodies. the two B's of war. there is no way to avoid any of them in any war. old men start wars but young men fight them. in any case there is no way of avoiding war in your life, so one must know what to do if it becomes to great spills into there lives. in these trying times of war and blood....bodies and killing are everywhere. so from villages all around the world the remaining few have come to hold up in the well defended city of Carase. shamans...warriors...elementalist and alchemist. all who have been struck by the villany of the necromancers and the relics (an ancient group of sorcerer's from the south.). millions came to the city...but few will leave. these are the days of the worlds destruction, two choices are made here. life....and death. days have passed since there was any contact with the necromancers or the relics. patrol's have been sent out into the no mans land and the nearby mountains with no news of anything coming from any direction. it has been said that in the last days of the earth, the battle for the world will be fought in the valley of the shadow of death.

bodies will lay destroyed in the wake of the necromancer's path and the relics will use there bodies as a summoning ground for new minnnions. the high city walls of Carase have seen many battles rage from the begining of time. and the battles for the end of time will be fought here as well. the perfect setting for this war. the war of carase is about to begin.

ok the rules are simple, yes thats right i made an rp with rules, havent done that in a while....

Have fun,
try to post longer than one line, (at least one paragraph if possible)
you can be anything....shaman...elementalist...warior..ranger...alchemist...those are all the good classes
the classes for the evil side are..necromancer....and relic (which is pretty much anything from above turned to the evil side)
no pping or ghosting( going to one place without explaining how you got there)

template:

Name:
Class: ( if you are a relic put relic before your class and then put the class-- example--relic, elementalist)
Appearance: (details are ok)
Side: ( no nuetral..just Carase or NR(necromancer-relic)
Bio:

my template:

Name: yolani necrome

Class: Shaman

Appearance:
0008jb.jpg

Side: carase

Bio: originaly living in Baruse he was forced out of his home when the NR attacked. baruse was the first village ever attacked by the NR. that marked the begining of the war. ever after that he had been searching for a place to call home and a place to defend until he the ned of this terrible war. he stumbled upon carase, there were many people like him. who had lost there homes as well. it was a place he could truely feel at home in . he made many friends. most of which would probably die in the war, but some who he could come to rely on, like old mrs. reagit, who he he had come to feel close to and feel almost like she was his mother. he became close to many of the people and found that not only were they like him, but also like him they had lost there homes in the war.

yolani had never been fought in his life before. only in his training to become a shaman and in his mind. but other than that his fighting experience had been virtualy nothing. he had nothing to go on, nothing to think about ...except for his father, who had died right before his very eyes in the fight when he lost his home, the battle of baruse.his father had been ageneral in the army and died defending his son from the attack on the island. in the end there was nothing for yolani to do but await the war that was sure to come to the village eventualy.

Cicero

Visionary
okaay for me to join?

Ranger

Name: Veltan
Class: Ranger
Appearance: He's muscular, has white half long hair and green eyes. He wears a simple white shirt, a black coat to keep him warm and black trousers decorated with white thread.
Side: Carase
Bio: Veritas lived his whole life in Carase. He lost his father at young age but is close with his mother. He has on brother named chevalric. He joined the army when he was 18, he was confinced he could change something when he was there..till his first battle. 5 Years later he is very well trained and can handle the bow as one of the best.

i'll put the rest up if ok and maybe you should post godmoding in the rules..

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
how come?:p you know me?

okeey sorry for the spamming.. i'll just edit this one so i spam no more;)

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
please dont spam: -_- no i dont know you, but everytime i meet a Roleplayer i look forward to rping with them becuase i know it will be fun.(sorry i had to spam to answer the question)

Jack London

Banned
Name: Taran Wanderer
Class: Warrior
Appearance: Has long black hair with red eyes. Wears an open black shirt with black jeans and knuckle gloves.
Bio: At the age of 10 his father had started to teach him how to fight with a sword. He eventually got really good at it and for his 14th birthday his dad got him his own sword to fight with. It was blue at the handle and the blade was black with a lightning symbol from the tip of the blade to the handle. A year after that his father went to war against the necromancers and died. Ever since then Taran had wanted revenge. He then started to teach himself how to use a spear. He joined the army when he was 19 and fought with both his spear and his sword that his father gave him.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((this sounds like fun, i think i shall join you all.))

Name: Sukai Hikari

Class: elementist

Appearance: Sukai has long black hair with red tips and green eyes. She wears a blood red long sleeved turtle neck shirt and a black leather coat that trails down to her knees. Her pants are black with cross studs all over the suspenders that hang from her hips as her sword is strapped to her right side with a red and black handle, and a small red crescent moon hanging from the end.

Bio: Sukai is a laid back and level headed person. Her mother and father taught her how to use the elements to her advantage while her older brother taught her how to use a sword. She is still very clumsy with a blade and relies on her power over the elements more then her sword. One day while she was out with her brother the NR attacked her town and turned it into nothing but a flat ground of smoldering ash. Her brother went after the people responsible but never came back leaving Sukai alone.
Sukai wondered around aimlessly for a while until she found Carase she joined them hoping to either find her brother or find the ones that killed him and take revenge for all of her fallen kin.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
i guess we can start and anyone who wants to join after we start is more than welcome to..i dont care how far we are into the story you may still join. but sorry i am kinda rushed( as i always am) so any of you feel free to start and i will go along with whatever is going on when i get some free time.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*a mysterious looking girl stared up at the sky. the large rain drops trikled onto her freckled face and dampened her dark brown hair. her eyes were closed at the moment. her hands were outstretched to her sides. she seemed to be waiting for something..... thunder was heard in the distance then a bright flash of lightning lit up the dark scenery. the girl smiled. then bent down, her hands touching the ground. a puddle of floating water started to appear around her, getting larger and larger. she jumped up into the air and landed on what was before a puddle of floating water but what was now a platform. she looked around the area, smiling slightly, as the platform of water rose into the air.*

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Sukai looked from under a shop roof at the torrents of rain pouring on the drowning earth. She sighed as she had to walk out into the rain to get to her desired location. She looked up to the sky as it flashed with lighting and sounded with thunder. ‘Nice night to be stuck out here…’ she thought leaving the safety of the shop.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
a young shaman ran along the edge of a great wall yelling as soldiers beside him fought to keep the torches on the walls lite" if one goes out relight it! if the battle happens tonight we will be prepared!" the flames would light and every few seconds go out, then have to be relite again" damit....how are we gonna keep'em lite?" looking around he noticed there was nothing that could be used as a sort of fuel for the fire, so for now this was the only solution." keep them lite!: he barked t a soldier who then replied in a casual tone" yes sir, yolani sir" then the torch was relite" dam..i really hope this battle doesnt start tongiht, no, the necromancers are not dumb enough to attack when they cant even see their prey. it wont happen tonight" suddenly he remembered somthing" that alchol i got earlier...the beer will keep them lite.." dashing back to his room he grabbed a big barrel of beer and began to dump it into the torches one by one. and it worked, they were staying lite now." go home to your families men...the torches wont go out tonight, and i doubt the necromancers will either. see you all bright in the morning for role call. disimissed" a sigh of reliefe fell over the dripping wet men while they started to walk home.

Jack London

Banned
Taran walked into the village that he was born in. So many memories had came to him now. His childhood, his friends, his parents. A roar of lightning was heard in the distance as it continued to rain heavily. "Why did I come here?... he asked himself as sadness overwelmed him. He missed his father and wish he was here right now to talk to him. As a tear went down his cheek his sadness immediatly turned into anger and he wanted to kill all the necromancers that had ever existed. He wanted vengence... and another roar of lightning struck in the background.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Name: Hikaru Yonada
Class: Warrior
Appearance: Hikaru has black hair,and a red headband that keeps his hair from going over his eyes.He wears an un-buttoned white shirt(like with_you_always' character's shirt)and shorts that go down to between his ankles and knees.He stands at about 5'9,and weighs about 180 pounds.He is a slim and nimble person,but he is stronger then he looks.
Bio: Hikaru grew up in a small village,and learnt to weild a sword when he turned four.He trained for six years,until he was ten,and his entire village was slaughtered by necromancers.He had gone to a neighbouring village to buy a sword,and when he came back the village was lit aflame and all were dead.He found his parents and brother chopped and burnt to a crisp,but he never found his sister's body.He traveled around neighbouring villages,looking for a lead on the Necromancers.He finally got one,and he journied to a mountain.There were around 500 necromancers around,and they all spotted him.They attempted to kill him,but Hikaru was so skilled he killed them all without wincing or panting.He didn't even break a sweat.He stayed at the mountain,for many more necromancers came here,as if it were a meeting point.He finally decided to leave,and he is now sixteen.He is going to Carase on a stormy night....

Here is the actual post ^_^:

Hikaru stumbled,for he had been walking for a month now.He was tired,and worn out,and needed rest,but despite this,he continued on.He saw the Carase gate far off,and also saw the torches in the distance."Dammit!It's so far..."he muttered to himself,pressing on.He walked over a large hill,and was in view of the gate.He stumbled towards it,and saw guards atop the towers.He stopped before them."Can I please come in?"he asked weakly.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*once the platform was about 30 feet in the air, it stopped rising. the girl rose her hand into the air. lighting flashed again but this time it went towards the girl's hand instead of disapearing. the lightning swirled around the girls hand as she touched her hand against the platform. the lightining then circled around the platform making a bright yellow ring around the platform. the girl looked satisfied.* "now for the hard part..." she said quietly to herself then raised both her hands in the air. the rain that was pouring on her suddenly turned into a type of umbrella-ish shape, blocking the rain from hitting her. it levitated a few feet above the girl then stopped. when it stopped the girl clapped her hands together. when she pulled her hands apart a fire ball appeared between them. the girl smiled, pleased*

Cicero

Visionary
Veltan ran from one torch to another, quickly reliting them. The thunder groawld but it could not overcome the shouting Yolani.

"Keep them lite!"

After a while Yolani dissapeared but Veltan continued to try and lighten the torches. He just lite a torch that went out for the fifth time when Yolani cam back carying a big barrel, she started trowing the beer it contained over the torches. Veltan walked behind her lighting al the torches. It seemed to work, and Yolani thought of it the same way, she looked satisfied.

"Go home to your families men...the torches wont go out tonight, and i doubt the necromancers will either. see you all bright in the morning for role call. disimissed"

Veltan greeted Yolani and walked off, he pulled his hood over his head and walked through the narrow streets of Carase. He stopped when he heared music, he looked up and saw an inn. He decided to listen to the music there and drink some before he went home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back