• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crystal Defenders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I'm currently trying to decide whether to buy it on PS3 or not as it's currently on sale. On the other hand, I feel like trophies aside this game seems much more appropriate for mobile devices. But then I read that the Plus-version has apparently been pulled from the iTunes store?

Of course, I have an android mobile myself but I was thinking about perhaps giving mobile gaming a serious go when the time comes for me to get a new smartphone (I prefer Android, but sadly it seems iOS has better game support in general so I guess I'll have to go with that next).

The mobile only sequel, Crystal Defenders: Vanguard Storm, seems pretty fun too. Ugh. Why can't Square Enix release these on Vita? But then again, the third (and final?) Ivalice mobile game, Final Fantasy Tactics S, is Japan exclusive so I won't be able to get a complete set either way.

What do you guys think about these games? Do you like them? Worth spending money on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back