• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crystal Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
blood.....bodies. the two B's of war. there is no way to avoid any of them in any war. old men start wars but young men fight them. in any case there is no way of avoiding war in your life, so one must know what to do if it becomes to great spills into there lives. in these trying times of war and blood....bodies and killing are everywhere. so from villages all around the world the remaining few have come to hold up in the well defended city of Carase. shamans...warriors...elementalist and alchemist. all who have been struck by the villany of the necromancers and the relics (an ancient group of sorcerer's from the south.). millions came to the city...but few will leave. these are the days of the worlds destruction, two choices are made here. life....and death. days have passed since there was any contact with the necromancers or the relics. patrol's have been sent out into the no mans land and the nearby mountains with no news of anything coming from any direction. it has been said that in the last days of the earth, the battle for the world will be fought in the valley of the shadow of death.

bodies will lay destroyed in the wake of the necromancer's path and the relics will use there bodies as a summoning ground for new minnnions. the high city walls of Carase have seen many battles rage from the begining of time. and the battles for the end of time will be fought here as well. the perfect setting for this war. the war of carase is about to begin.

the perfect rp for my first one back. ok the rules are simple.

Have fun,
try to post longer than one line, at least one paragraph if possible :)
you can be anything....shaman...elementalist...warior..ranger...alchemist...those are all the good classes
the classes for the evil side are..necromancer....and relic (which is pretty much anything from above turned to the evil side)
no pping or ghosting( going to one place without explaining how you got there)

template:

Name:
Class: ( if you are a relic put relic before your class and then put the class-- example--relic, elementalist)
Appearance: (details are ok)
Side: ( no nuetral..just Carase or NR(necromancer-relic)
Bio:

my template:

Name: yolani necrome

Class: Shaman

Appearance:
0008jb.jpg
i decided to go with this pic just to piss off those enemies of mine who have seen it one to many times.

Side: carase

Bio: originaly living in Baruse he was forced out of his home when the NR attacked. baruse was the first village ever attacked by the NR. that marked the begining of the war. ever after that he had been searching for a place to call home and a place to defend until he the ned of this terrible war. he stumbled upon carase, there were many people like him. who had lost there homes as well. it was a place he could truely feel at home in . he made many friends. most of which would probably die in the war, but some who he could come to rely on, like old mrs. reagit, who he he had come to feel close to and feel almost like she was his mother. he became close to many of the people and found that not only were they like him, but also like him they had lost there homes in the war.

yolani had never been fought in his life before. only in his training to become a shaman and in his mind. but other than that his fighting experience had been virtualy nothing. he had nothing to go on, nothing to think about ...except for his father, who had died right before his very eyes in the fight when he lost his home, the battle of baruse.his father had been ageneral in the army and died defending his son from the attack on the island. in the end there was nothing for yolani to do but await the war that was sure to come to the village eventualy.

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
template:

Name: Gate
Class: Leader of the Necromancers and Relics.
Appearance: (coming)
Side: N-R

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Name:Chase Horion
Class: (Gezz I had the hardest time deciding betwen Alchemist and Shaman...XD buut) Alchemist
Appearance: Kid in avatar
Side:Carase
bio:
Trained for war at a young age Chase soon became a very skilled Alchemist.He went from using A paper Alchemy Circle to being able to Create his own circles using Alchemy.After he made it to top of his group he was givien Gloves with his Alchemy circle on it.He can now produce flames with a snap of his fingers and create stone shields with just a clap and a slam of his palms.The young boy they sent in for training doesn't exist any more.There is just a shell.Chase cuts himself off from others and doesn't like to show his emotions.He regrets being sent to train infact he hates even having the powers of Alchemy...but to save inocent people he will keep fighting...evem if he must give his life.

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
(crap) forgot to add bio...post your bio in your template....everyone who has already posted add it if you dont mind. but you dont have to if you dont want to i totaly forgot about it. and yes if there are any classes i missed add them.and i guess we can start...anyone who wants to join can join later no matter how far in the story we get. so i guess ill start it.

Yolani looked out over the seemingly huanted plains that sat in front of the city. there was nothing. there were bodies, and there was a small patrol of people returning from there nightly routine of searching the outlying area for NR troops and soldiers." we found nothing tonight either" were the first words yolani heard when he entered into the room where the duke sat. he smiled muttering some words the the sentinals who had just returned" thats a good thing guys, dont worry about it." he glanced over at the duke, knowing it had not been his position to say anything like that. the duke rose to his feet, shooting a glance at Yolani" i will not sit by and allow my city to be ambushed by this nuisence. you will find somthing and do not return until you do!" the sentinal rushed out of the room, running as fast as they could hoping that they might find somthing that would lead them to a happy life rather than dieing becuase they couldn't find the enemy." and as for you yolani....you know ithink of you as a brother, but you have to stop taking my place in saying things young sir. ok." yolani smiled as he walked out the door" alright you got it..im gonna go wait back out on the wall."

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
It was raining badly just as bad as the winds were howling that night.His hair and chain around his neck blew wildly."I hate this weather..."The boy mumbled.He pulled on his hood as he walked down the damp way to the Wall.Chase had watch duty and he was late.He looked and saw a crate on the left side of him and walked over to it.He claped his hands together and salmed them on the crate.It transmuted into a black and red umbrella.He grined and brke into a run to the gate.His shoes hit hard on the ground each step he took."Gah!"He almsot sliped while taking a trun."Ok Chase not a bright idea..."He said to himself with a chuckle.He looked forward there was the area of the wall he needed to get too just through the alley infront of him.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*it was raining extreamly hard and was extreamly windy outside, Jayx wouldn't be surprised if she saw lightning. it was perfect weather for training in. Jayx put her sack/backpack under a tree so it wouldn't get too wet then went to the middle of the clearing in the woods, she looked up at the sky. no lightning yet....she'd just have to train with wind and water then. Jayx raised her hands up above her while still looking up at the sky, it seemed as though she were reaching for something. soon there started to form a visable small ball of water, continuing to spin in a spherical shape, wind rushing around it keeping it in place. Jayx brought her hands down, the ball between her hands and growing larger.*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: forgot somthing else? man....i am still getting back into the swing of things huh? eah we have weapons...just post it in your original template.

yolani had been walking around the walls of the city for some time now, hoping for any sign of the enemy readying to attack. there was nothing. nothing but complete silence. only the sound of the rain pattering on the ground and te wal he walked on, te wind blowing through his hair and into the open door that lead to the top of the north tower. he had adopted it as his room and home while he lived at the city. a small room where he could be alone and think about things, with an exquisite view of the city on top of it. he climbed the latter to the top of the tower and opened the door at the top. leaning over the side, taking in a view of the buitiful city below he noticed a girl doing somthing near the lone tree to the north of the tower, outside the city walls. he couldnt help but wonder what she was doing and why.

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*the water ball was now a huge size air was still spinning around it so it kept it's shape. Jayx then threw the ball up above her but it only went a few feet, then it levitated there above Jayx and started to flatten out, and become a sort of water-made levitating platform. Jayx brought the(I'm just gonna call it a platform) down so it was only inches away from touching the ground, then stepped onto it. she then brought the platform back up to it's previous level and still rising, now 20 feet above the ground where it stopped. Jayx looked satisfied.*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ok im back i guess we can start now. just go from where we left off and lets try this again. i dont got time to post right now, i trust that the 4th islander will know what to do. and thanks forwhatching my rp while i was gone.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: yes SIR!!! I was happy to SIR!!!! I am enjoying saying sir too much SIR!!!XP

*Jayx stood there on the water and wind platform, looking up at the sky. the clouds were getting darker. the rain was becoming heavier, there was a sound. Jayx smiled* "thunder." she said quietly and happily.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: thanks for whatching it. and theres no need for the sir lol.

a low roar of thunder rolled through the rainy sky above his head cuasing yolani to become distracted for the moment from the person near the tree." a thunderstorm? tonight?" the entire idea had cuaght him of guard by far, the local great shaman had obviously predicted wrong. but this was not the first time it she had been wrong. she had predicted many other things, for example the attack wich was supposed to come to the city was supposedly to happen last night. but it had not happened. and yolanis mother was supposed to had been found years ago. but she had never come foward. so in a sence she was not correct about that.

" dam shaman cant even predict a storm." a rain drop splashed onto the ground in front of him as he turned to climb down the ladder. a horn in te distance signaled everything whic he had already known, the storm was approaching quickly, it would be the perfect cover for an attack. " he turned once more to see the girl by the tree, obviously by what she was doing nd judging by the other elementalist yolani had seen in the city, she was an elementalist, but he might ave been wrong he was often wrong about alot." the cover of darkness and rain will bring our demise unless our soldiers prepare hastily." he smiled and luaghed" dam shaman doesnt have any clue what she's talking about." and with that remark e continuedlooking out across the open plains of nothing.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx raised her hand and the lightning came down to strike her but right before it did it turned suddenly and circled around her. there was now a ring of electricity circling her, never dimming. it was a sight to see. Jayx smiled pleased. she rose even higher up in the air on the levitating platform.*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: wtf is everyone?

Yolani smiled, obviously the young elementalist had accomplished what she had been trying to do. " nice to see someone got somthing done around here" the candle blew out in his room and he laid down to go to sleep on the top of the tower with the rain falling al around him. the cool soothing rain felt so good as it drown out the feeling of the summer heat. a calm soon grew over yolani and e closed his eyes tight, hhoping it was all a dream, and that he would wake p one day and his parents would be alive, his family back and this terrible war finished. but it wasnt a dream, it was the harsh reality known as life in these times.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx suddenly looked strate ahead of her far away could be seen a large black glob, coming closer by the second(the attackers if that's okay) Jayx's eyes widened as it came closer. Jayx looked around the area hoping someone was near by. she saw a tower and the platform with her on it quickly levitated over there, she looked through a window and saw someone sleeping. she knocked on the window furiously, then pressed her hand against the window, small tiny particles of water one at a time started to go through the window and eventually formed a ball of water on the other side which shot at the sleeping person, drenching them*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back