• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crystal Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
He laughed."Hey buddy."He laughed again."Does the word 'Transmutable objects' mean anything to you?"He grined."Wait..."He sighed."Nothin here to transmute..."He sighed and looked down."Well..I guess were hoofin i until we find one..."He started walking."Maybe we'll get lucky and we can find a wheelbarrow I can transmute..."He put his hands in his pocket and kicked a rock.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"oh oh oh!!! pick me pick me!!! I know a vehicle sorta!!!!" Jayx said and created a water platform* "don't worry about getting wet, you won't cause of the air compressing the water into a platform, it's kinda complicataed but just trust me. it'l work." Jayx said cheerily. *after that she grabbed the potion Yolani had handed back to Chase and shoved it in Yolani's mouth* "don't you make up excuses, you need to be in good shape if you are preparing to fight."

ooc: PLEASE someone post!!!

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yolani ripped the empty bottle out of his mouth and smiled." i guess i needed that" he sighed looking around for any sign of anything they might be able to use for a transmutation for the vehicle." this is the most desolate place i have ever seen....no cars in sight....." he sighed and began to walk. there was nothing while they neared the gate to the badlands" once we get outside, there is no turning back until we complete our task, make sure you are ready for what lies ahead, the trials will be ahrd, but i have faith that we can all pass them." he smiled and put his hand in the middle of the group." ready team?"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx put her hand out* "ready!!" she said cheerily "why can't we use the water platform? -_-" she also added quietly, *then looked at her group (grand total number of two woot!!^^) and smiled. so this is what it's like to have friends...it's nice... she thought to herself*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
" i know we can do it, but once we leave this gate there is a chance we might be seperatedm not just in physical sence, but the mental as well. the badlands are bad enough to cuase a man to go crazy" he looked at Jayz and added" and a women as well. there is a good chance that in the fog of the battle feild, we might never see eachother again, but i know we will, ill see you guys on the other side.....i know we will.....everything will work out somehow, i just know it will." he smiled walking backwards into the foggy lands outside the fortress, waving right before he dissappeared." only you can pass your trial, no one else but you, find the problem, and you will find the answer." he smiled and dissappeared into the fog" you guys are the best friends i have ever had, see you on the other side." the fog made the path unvisible, he could not even see his nahds in fron of him, but somehow he knew he would find the way." Yolani? is that you" a voice from deep withtin the fog that only he could here."..so the trials begin, mom.....here i come, to find the truth about you...." he rushed off deeper into the fog to begin his trial, and his descent to the begning of the end. this war would end her no matter what happened, the necromancers would be defeated.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx looked nervous, she couldn't see anything, but she had to go, she didn't want to be alone again, not like before. she tried to see what was through the fog but it didn't work. she took a deep breath then walked forward. soon she wasn't even able to see her own hands anymore, she hugged herself, which made her feel a little better but not much, she didn't like this place. she took a few more deep breaths* "okay......I'm ready..." she said quietly, a hint of fear in her voice.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: your trials are pretty much your problem in life....T4I is that dream for example, unless u want it to be somthing else, and mine is my mom. i dont know what yours is scribbles. lol.

he reached out his hands, or at least he thought he did, he came to an opening in the fog for a brief moment, his mother appeared from the fog" come, i have somthing i want to show you my son." Yolani wiped the smile from his face." no!" there was total silence, he had never liked his mom afer the way she had left."i will not follow you again just to be mislead by your guidance again and whatch you die a second time. i will not follow you." his father appeared from the left of the fog now." come son, we have somthing very important we wish to show you." again total silence."....meleck, integrate!" he smiled and smirked an evil smirk, he knew he was doing what must have to be done." if you wish only to see me die after you, then you have failed, i will pass my trials, i have to for my friends sake." rage was in his eyes now." if i have to...if it is the only way, i will kill you...." he pulled out his sword and looked at both of them as they integrated with there spirit ally." i will not be beaten by the likes of my own son, run along dear" his father said" i will be with you shortly." Yolani lunged at his dad, who lunged back at him." you will die here ghost!" he yelled at his father" it is not i who will die, how do you kill an already dead person my son." he smiled, slcing at Yolani.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: yeah that's what I thought, but thanks for clearing it up for me^^

*Jayx continued to walk, jumping at the smallest sounds. she looked around nervously, though she couldn't see anything. suddenly the fog started to clear and she could see someone. a woman....standing there calmly, her face was grim.* "mom......" Jayx said quitely, it was almost a whisper. "Jayxaline.....your father!" her mother said, Jayx looked behind her and screamed really really really loud, her father was standing right behind her, an insane smile on his face.*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
" i dont know, but everything will work out somehow!" he sliced at his fathers ghost, he did it knowing that his father never would have done this on his own will. his mother had corupted his father, and thats why he was acting this way, he had been mentaly forced into it." dad lets talk about this, you know that mother is evil , she is the one who got you killed!" another slice another cut." sorry my son, but i cannot be persuaded by your antics and swift talking." yolani smiled and put out his hand" come on dad we can get out of this together, there is nothing wrong with letting down your guard just to me, i wont kill you." he smiled holding out his hand, which his father sliced away." dam you...."

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: wait wait wait.....did his father just cut off Yolani's hand?!!?!?!?!o_O

*Jayx ran away from her father quickly, fear in her eyes.* "Mom get out of here, I'm not going to let him kill you again!!!" Jayx said frightened. her fther started slowly walking closer and closer to where Jayx was standing, right next to her mom. Jayx pulled out her weapons, hoping they would help somehow.*

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: nope, just cut it and chopped it down, it is bleeding very badly, but its still attached. and his father is just a ghost...but his mom is real.

Yolani parried an attack and raced from his father, hoping to lose him in the fog, he ran and ran as fast as he could, dodging blows as fast as he could." run you pansy...you could never beat your old man anyways." yolani turned and began his attack on the figure behind his father, his mother." now i know how to kill you!" he sliced away at his mother, moving dirt faster than his feet could feel. he jumped up, blocked by his father, he slid under and stabbed the evil witch right in the heart." Gah...." a slow painful shriek was heard from her, his father dropped to his knees." ouch....im sorry son, now i understand what you meant.....i have an idea....this should compensate you for the trouble she has cuased...goodbye son, dont ever forget your old man...." yolani looked as his father faded into the fog, his mothers dead body lay in front of him." no....dad!" but it was too late, he raced into the fog, only to find air and nothing else...his fathers ghost was gone. a sudden strength filled him and he felt stronger somehow." ..take this...its the only chance you have to save those people..." his fathers voice faded far into the distance, and it echoed for miles around as yolani let out a shriek of loss..." Dad!!!!!!!" he fell to his knees, realizing how hard the trial must have been with out him even noticing."...no...i have to go on...for chase.....and for ...her." he sighed , begining to walk off.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: okay jeez you scared me.....

*Jayx's father slowly walked closer, raising a knife* "be gone from this world you abnormal beast." her father said to her mother, the insane grin still on his face. "NO!!!" Jayx yelled and ran infront of her mother, her sword drawn out in front of her (which was a first she never used the sword before). her father came closer, closer. Jayx was afraid, there was no need for her to hide that, and she couldn't. Jayx's mother put her hand on Jayx's shoulder and smiled, but didn't say anything. Jayx looked at her mother for a moment then at her father, then at her sword. she closed her eyes. her sword started to glow, lightning starting to circle it. she looked back up at her father who was still coming closer. Jayx pointed her sword at her father* "this ends now." she said quietly and charged at her father, knocking the knife out of his hands, the sword glowed brighter with electricity, Jayx stabbed the sword through him, her moaned in pain for a moment, then there was silence. she pulled the sword out, her eyes were closed. she shivered, opening her eyes. she had done it. she cleaned her sword off by summoning water then put the sword away and started to run as fast as she could out of that place, she was extreamly scared, she was terrified, she kept running, while crying at the same time, her tears making it hard to see. she ran out of that place, made it through the mist, she relised this and fell to the ground crying.*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yolani pushed his way and came tumbling out of the fog, onto the ground in front of him. he looked around and saw no one, he heard crying a little further down from him just out side of the fog. it was Jayx. he crouched down and through his arms around her" its ok...we are safe now, whatever happened to us in there was not real, there is no way it really could have happened...im here for you, everythings gonna be alright." he realized Chase was not with them and sighed. he knew that he would probably be out soon, if not in the next couple seconds.. there was a gate with a large wall wrapped around it, and a city lay inside of the wall." this is it" he thought" the portal to hell....the very edge of the badlands, after this there will be no turning back." he stayed with his arms around her until she would stop crying and chase would arrive. he waited on these two things. he wasnt doing this out of some crazy love for her...he was doing it becuase she was his friend, and one of his best ones at that. she and chase were it. he hated to see one of them crying, so he did what he could.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx finally stopped crying after awhile, coming to her sences and relizing she wasn't in that place anymore. she wipped her eyes and looked at Yolani, she smiled and started to laugh a little.* "I feel like such a moron." she said laughing. "I'm pathetic." she was smiling now, releived that she was out of that place. "thanks Yolani." she said smiling, she had calmed down now. she wiped her eyes again.*I made it, I'm out of that place. she thought happily.*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
" no problem...anytime" he smiled and released her from his grip, then stood up and sighed" god where is he at? he should have been out by now" yolani let his exhuastion get the best of him and finaly decided to go to the town and look for an inn. he walked towards the gates of the town and smiled as he pushed them open, then looked back at jayx" ill be sleeping, tell me when he comes out" he let the door slam behind him and looked around. the city was filled with people who had also came through the fog, many like him and his friends who had come out here so that they may face the chalenges and become stronger, learn new skills, but most of all help dfeat the necromancers. yolani found it impossible to find an open room in all but on inn. it was a two bed room, in which he decided that his friends could have the beds, he would sleep on the floor so that they might rest, specialy Jayx who had seemed to taken the fog worse than everyone else, she would need the rest more than him.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx nodded to Yolani at his words and sat down waiting for Chase to come out of the fog, slightly worried though she wouldn't admit it.* "he'll make it out....I did...and I could he deffinately can.." she said quietly to herself, her eyes fixed on what looked like a big cloud of fog. she would not sleep, or move from that spot until he came out.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back