• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crystal Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yolani luaghed at Chases comment while he jumped into the vehicle and lay down, stretching across the back of the vehicle." i am the shaman hear, thats why i save the people, you are the guy who helps them, i just save them. thats why we have always been a team man." he smiled closing his eye and rubbing his arm then stopping as the pain went away for a second time. it was a reacurring thing, but he didnt mind."soo lets get her to the feild hospital to be whateched and then go get those guys who were calling in for help earlier, i believe they were on the east side of town , in the secure sector over there, but we got to pass through the unsecure sector to get there, seeing how it is cut off from the rest of the town just like we are." he patted her on the shoulder" everybody needs help once in a while, dont be afraid to ask. the worst i could do is say no..i mean the worst we could do." he smiled cracking the joke.

ooc: might not be one much, just got perfect dark zero for 360 for my B-day so ill try and be on as much as i can.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"thanks..." Jayx repeated quietly, this was now about the 18th time she had said that...she couldn't think of anything else to say. she hated asking for help, one reason why was becasue she didn't want to be thought of as weak. that's probably what she hated more then anything else. she then relised her clothes were covered with blood which startled her a little. she jumped a little.*

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
ooc:Lucky! Okay we'll see you when you get on.

ic:
Chase laughed."Okay."He fliped a couple switches on the Warthog and put it into cruise controll."I love this thing."He grined even though he had only just transmuted it he grew attached to the vehicle."I wonder what they need help with eh?"Chase sighed."They probly have a crab grass problem again..."He laughed.
'
ooc:Sorry for short post.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx reached her hand out and rain started darting toward her hand, it circled her hand and started to circle her whole body, when it finished it fell to a puddle on the ground that they passed. Jayx's clothes where now clean and her wounds were much better though still bleeding slightly, the pain was gone at least* "that should last me until we get to a doctor." Jayx said quietly to herself. she was now drenched and little droplets of water where still hovering around her/following her.*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yolani giggled a little bit at the joke chase had made and became a little bit more comfortable with the ride as they grew nearer to the medic station. the distant lights could be seen getting lit while darkness came closer, it would make it hard to get to the other soldiers in the dark, but he knew that it would work out somehow." before we know it this war will be over. it will all end here at the city we defend." the large gates opened, allowing the three entrance to the aid station." well she can get out here..the station isn't that far." he crawled over to look her in the face." i know your not weak, you can make it yourself. but let chase help you out,even the strong sometimes need help, thats why me and chase are partners, becuase we are both storng, but sometimes we need help, so we go to one another for that help. go on, dont be afraid to let him help you." he smiled volunteering chase for help and luaghing at the notion, then sliding off the vehicle and holding out his hands" come one..we will help you to the docters tent." he winked at chase as to say, get out and help me walk her to the building, it was commmon curtesy.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Chase noded and got out the vehicle.He held his hands out as Yolani did to help her out.The wind blew across the three the rain was geting harder and soon the thunder came.Today seemed as if it was the calm before the storm...the rest before the war.Each day Chase slept not knowing what the next day would bring would he wake up to see a full on assult on the city? He hated the feeling but he knew thats what war was...

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx, after hesitating a bit, allowed the two to help her out. she stared up at the sky smiling.* "beautiful weather." Jayx said cheerily. she was soaked not an inch of her was dry, and water dropplets still continued to follow her around. she seemed fairly happy under the surcumstances, and ignored the pain as best as she could. she still couldn't walk that well and tripped a few times, grabbing onto one of the guy's shoulders for support then appologizing until she tripped again (it's like a cycle^^)*

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
ooc: Ok I'll be gone for tommrow so you guys feel free to controll Chase or just drag him along where ever you go lol.

ic:
Chase laughed a bit."Theres no need to aplogize."He said smiling.They were at the doors in no time.He pushed open the doors showing people scruing about the lobby there were alot of injured people in the chairs."Yolani can you find somewhere to sit? I'm gonna go tell them that they got a new patient and fill out the forms."He ran to the desk."Alchemist comin through one isde,scuse me peeps."he made his way to the desk.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: yes SIR! I will do my best to drag Chase around wherever we go SIr! I will not dissapoint you Sir! you can count on me SIR! this is really fun Sir!! XP

*Jayx sat down in a chair staring at the ground. these people were being so nice to her, and she hardly knew them. she had never been treated so kindly before, all she could do was thank them and appologize for the trouble. she felt awkward sitting there. she looked around her, everyone else seemed to have much more savire injuries. they shouldn't waste their time carring for her when there were so many other people in need of help. as Jayx thought this her wounds opened up again(she had somewhat cured them a little with the water) and she started bleeding though she didn't notice*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
"ill go talk to Doc henders..ill get her a quick appointment so she dont have to wait through all these people. you fill out the forms, ill go get the appointment." Yolani winked at jayx " with me and chase you get to almost anything fast, you will be with the doc in no time." he walked into the back to talk to the docter, after exchanging some words and a hand shake followed by a pat on the back he was back out in the lobby, sitting next to Jayx" when ya get better give me a call and we will show you some people over in the east sector, the one that is cut off from the others by the badlands. Chase im gonna go wait in the vehicle, try and hurry up we got some soldiers to attend to, though i doubt it will be anything serious." he stood up and held out his hand to Jayx" nice to meet you by the way"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx hesitently shook his hand. she looked over and saw a man kneeling on the floor holding his sides, looking as if he was in serious pain. then there was an old lady sitting in a chair, it was obvious both of her legs where broken, and a child much younder then Jayx had a huge cut across his chest and stomach. Jayx looked sadly at them then herself, she wasn't bleeding too bad...in her oppinion. she looked back up at the man* "shouldn't someone tend to those people instead of me." she said motioning to the group of people she had been looking at a concerned exspretion on her face. everyone else always came first in her veiw, she would probably volenteer everyone else in the whole place to get treated before her if she could, but her cuts where only getting larger and was begining to not be able to think strate and for once wondered, why did I face that huge croud of attackers by myself? I must be insane.. she started to get dizzy, then again fainted*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
"easy does it now" he whispered as he picked her up." dont worry they will have their time with the docter, i have made sure of it, everyone is on break right now, i will make sure they get the help they need." he laid her down on a couch in the docters room and lay her head on his lap." youshould get on your op, chase is probably waiting for you" docter hender said with a smile" nah doc, he will understand, in fact i bet he is coming in here right as we speak, he just had to fill out some forms." he smiled loking down at her then back at te doc" we will wait for her to come back before we go anywhere, even if chase dont care..i gotta know if shes ok before i go, even if i dont know her that well. then i will get on the op and help the soldiers." he took a deep sigh and looked down at her agai, knowing that it would work out and se would be ok, butjust waiting to confirm it for himself." you put yourself through so much alone, why...."

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx was no longer unconcious after awhile but was instead asleep. horrible memories where commin back to her in a rush. she started crying in her sleep. in her dream there was much screaming, and one main voice could be heard screaming "no....no....NO!!" then a slicing noise and someone fall to the ground. "NO!!!!!" screamed Jayx as she woke from conciousness(or something but the point is she said that outloud) she was bawling her eyes out crying extreamly hard. she couldn't stop.*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yolani had no idea what to do. there was a girl laying in his lap crying for a reason unknown to him. all he could do was hug her...which felt awkward for him becuase he had never hugged anyone but his mother, who was now dead. no one since then. he suddenly felt warm inside for a moment as he tried to comfort her." hey" he whispered" its ok...whats wrong?" he showed a compasionate look in his eye now as he placed his hand on her face to wipe away the tears, then sighed. he had no idea what to do in this situation. " what am i supposed to do!" his mind kept yelling" it was only a bad dream..nothing more nothing less. just a dream" he had no idea what he was talking about but hoped it was working.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*at his words Jayx suddenly looked up and around her, he was right of course. she looked releived. she stopped crying and looked up at him, her face was tear stained but she seemed happy. she smiled. then relised the whole situation and went red.* "uh sorry-I uh-sorry-uh..........." she was having some difficuty speaking, her face went redder, then she looked down at the ground. "thanks." she said quietly.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
"thanks? for what? you did it your self. you stopped the crying yourself, i had nothing to do with it." he smiled standing up and walking over towards the door." no need to be embaresed, im the one who didnt know what to do in this situation, not you." his smile gleamed right at her as he walked towards the door, then he put his hand in hers and spoke softly before walking away." dont worry, me and chase will be back to check on you and see how well you are doing later. ill see you then ok?" he winked at her and released her hands, walking out the door and running to the vehicle, jumping in the seat beside the already waiting chase." lets go man, we got some soldiers to check up on." he smiled, looking back at the window where Jayx and doc hender sat, then pulling away in the car.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx was still red, suddenly, since she wasn't distracted anymore, she felt the pain of her wounds again, and moaned a little. the pain was unbearable. she was afraid she'd black out again, but what she was more afraid of was having that dream again. she really didn't want that. she tried to concentrate as hard as she could not to black out, but the pain only seemed to increas*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yolani pulled out of the gate into the badlands and got out of the vehicle" i think i can handle this alone, plus i need to run a few erands anyway, why dont you go back and check on Th egirl and wait for her to finish the session with the doc, ill go on ahead and tell the boys you were missing or somthing, dont worry ill still put your name on the mission reports, just go check on her ill be fine." and with that he sent Chase off so he might have to time alone he needed to think. it was a terrible decision. he powered up the vehicle and drove off towards the east, only to be met several miles down the road by an ambush. knives and arrows flew, men were screaming as the troops from the east came to Yolanis rescue" so i see you guys actualy have a problem this time, and not just a lawn problem." he smiled, opening the gate to the east safe haven." what seems to be the problem today Major Means?" he spoke soft and quickly until he heard those words from his mouth...those terrible words, They are coming, and none will survive their wrath, the NR will attack this outpost soon, we need to evacuate quickly."

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx's wounds were bandaged up now, though her shirt was still stained and ripped. and the doctor wouldn't let her leave, insisting she needed to rest, dispite her many attempts to run out the door. Jayx sat in a chair, her mind racing, trying to think of a way to leave, she couldn't stand just sitting there, she couldn't stand no doing anything. she felt as though she needed to help somewhere. nothing came to her. she would have just full on speed run out the door but her wounds would probably hurt too much. her oportunity came when the doctor left the room to go get something. she hurried to the door which was locked* "darnit." she said quietly then looked at the window, it was pretty high up. she formed a water platfrom quickly and stood on it while it rose to the windo which with alot of force finally came open. she quickly jumped out, another levitating water platform breaking her fall. she sat on the platform as it zoomed away from the hospital area/place.*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
trucks were filled to capacity, and 1 vehicle would have to make a second run to pick up Yolani and a few other soldiers who could not fit on the first transport back to the hospital. as the trucks sped away, the attack began, millions and millions of Necromancers and relics were running straight towards them" stand your ground men, the trucks will be back in 20 minutes, survive until then!" a knfe came and sliced Yolani down the side, he felt the sharp pain and took it as a act of the battle had begun. he had the perfect plan." charge!" he yelled, the enemey would never see it coming and would be cuaght off guard. swords clanged together, knives flew between all the soldiers that were left. they had sent the entire rest of the army into this area to clear it out. more knives, more bnodies. another knfe hit him, this one jabbing in his ribs" ouch!" he let out a painful scream and kept fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back