• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crystal Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: thats totaly ok

yolani awoke soaked in water, the young elementalist tapping on his window. climbing to the top of the tower he opened the door at the top and climbed out, looking down over the edge" come up here and sit down, tell me whats wrong..or who you are first..." his voice trailed off seeing the mob of people rushing towards the city." ...shit..." the first word to come to mind."..lets make introductions quick, i must hurry and tell the duke of their arrival." he sat atop the tower awaiting the elementalist to arrive so he might find out who she is and he could tell the king. he shivered from the soaking wet clothes and the water dripping down his face from the top of his hair." so this is how it ends huh? a full scale attack on the city?"

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
ooc:Sorry I havn't been posting (kinda busy)

ic:
"Finnaly..."He leaned on the wall and slid into a siting position."Ahhh.."He sat on the wet ground and closed his eyes.He looked up and saw a girl floating to a window."What?!"He rose one eye brow and watched.He then looked down from her position and saw a black blob under her."Holy crap..."He got up and grabed his staff from the wall."Gah.."He claped his hands together on a wheel barrel next to him and created a tractor."Ha ha!"He grined and hoped onto the newly created tractor.He fliped some switches on it to make it go faster."Allright..."He pressed on the gas and started on his way to the things following the girl."Hold on I'm comin.."He sighed.Why won't this thing Go Go?!

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
" Meleck.." he said calling upon his spirit ally, a tiger appeared beside him." yes Yolani? what do you need? i was napping" yolani leaned close to Meleck and whisper somthing into his ear slowly" go tell the duke that the enemy has come to attack us and has shown itself finaly." meleck smiled and turned, racing off into the direction of the dukes lair to give the warning. minutes later the horn alarm sounded, giving off the alert that the enmey was near, the archers and many elementalist and alchemist had begun to take their positions." meleck lets go! spirit ball mode! integrate!" he integrated with his spirit and reached over the side of the tower, pulling the elementalist up and racing off with a short introduction" im Yolani....im a shaman, we will talk more after the battle."

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
"Gah forget it."He jumped off the tractor."Okay..."He claped his hands together and slamed them on the tractor transmuting it into a Spear.He made his old weopon into a Keychain that went around his neck.He then looked in the direction the Shaman and Elementalist went.He heard Yolani's foot steps on the ground they hit hard.Chase sighed.Oh no... He looked behind him.He was sournded."S***!!"He ducked from a swing of a large axe.He threw the sphere he had in his hands at the head of one of the Necromancer."GRAAAGH!!"It yelled falling back into the ground desoliving into the ground.He had no time to celebrate the small victory he was still sorrounded.He gasped as he got hit by three knifes from a Necromancer.He got hit by three more in his back."huff...huff..."Chase sat on one knee."You son of a.."He dodged a attack from one of them and sent stone spikes at the necromancer.I need backup...

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx didn't follow the other two. she landed on the ground and started to run in the opposite direction away from everyone else, just like she exspected there was another black blob of people/things/attackers coming but it was much harder to see. she continued to run towards it, alone.*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
yolani dashed into the battle right behind Chase." next time how about you give us a call huh?" he smiled slicing down a necromancer and then being cut with a knife from another one." we gotta get some back up man!" he yelled looking around, seeing city troops coming from all sides." and there it is." his sword clanked, touching someone elses, he slid down and took out their knees, then was struc in the back by another knife." meleck help me out here...go d i have to laziest spirit in the world." his spirit had been napping even though he had integrated with yolani." fine ill help you i guess."yolani became quick as a tiger, the reflexs faster then any necromancer could see. friendly troops rushed in as yolani dragged chase out of the battle and looked around for the elementalist." hey where did she..." he saw her sprinting away from hiw tower, right into an unprotected area, there was sure to be some enemies there.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*the enemies came closer to Jayx, she quickly produced a water platfom, stood on it and levitated above the ground. she raised her hand up and lightning swirled around her hand which she pointed at the crowd of attackers in fron to her, making a huge flash of light and killing many, then conjured a huge ball of water which she threw at the croud, knocking many down to their feet, slowing them down a little at the least. she started to breath more deeply, this was taking alot of energy out of her.*

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
He grined."Thanks for the help."He then looked around."That girl that was with you?"He asked Yolani.He grined at him.He claped his hands together and slamed them onto a large dissabled cannon.He watched it Transform into a small Warthog like vehicle."Hop on."He fliped some switches on it."Allright this baby should get us to her in no time..hopefully..."He said to him.Other troops hoped on the back of it and held thier weopons in their hands tightly.Heh...we got this...

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yolani jumped from the vehicle as they neared the crowd, he held out his sword to the side and dashed through the huge crowd, running as fast as a tiger, he sliced and killed many, looking up however he could see the girl tireing. obviously she was using alot of energy." Cahse we got to hurry! she cant do this forever man, we got to finish these quickly!" the dash attack continued, many were killed with the help of the soldiers, but it seemed like for everyone that was killed two more would take its place." dam necromancers...using the corpses for bone minnions! we gotta get rid of the corpses! or else we will never win"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx was now in the middle of a mob of attackers, some attacking her, most not noticing her, she still attacked all of them. she created a large tornado like thing that started spining around the area attacking attackers(of course), but Jayx started to get more weak ,she started to slump and the fell right off the levitating platform and started to fall, the ground was 20 feet bellow her*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
"shit!" yolani droppped his sword not caring anymore about it for the moment. he used his integration to the fullest now since he was actualy thinking and knew what he was doing. he sped past necromancers left and right, dodging them, sliding past them, he even got cut by a coupld more. his integration allowd him to jump higher than any normal human, his spirit ally being a tiger and all, the last couple feet before he reached the falling gir." he made a small grunt as he cuaght her in his arms, falling back to the earth below, landing on his feet and running a few more feet away." Chase we gotta get away from here man!" he started to run as fast as he coiuld, he was growing a little bit weaker as well, he had been integrated a very long time now, but this was to save someone so he pushed his limits for the moment. he set her down a few 100 feet away from the battle and stod above her, ready to defend her from any on coming attackers , wether it meant life or death. he didnt even know this girl, but somehow he knew that she was not meant to die yet, not here, not now.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: I feel special^^ lol

*Jayx was still unconcious, there was a cut across her cheek and both on her back and chest, and right leg. maybe it was a little stupid of her to fight that huge mob by herself. the attack continued, no one came for the three far in the distance, the attackers had a much bigger target. course not attacking them was one of those mistakes that afterwards the attackers would go "D'OH" because of.*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: i feel special for being able to integrate with a tiger spirit to save you lol.

Yolani sat down, knowing that somehow everything would work out. looking down at the girls unconcious body he sighed and looked around at the fighting going around him. the necromancers seemed not to care anymore about them. the group continued to fight until finaly the battle seemed far from them.the part of the city they had been in had been secured and cleaned of necromancers, and had become the field HQ for the soldiers.Yolani still sat beside her, thinking about things." why didn't you follow us? you would have been safer that way." he knew that she probably could not hear him, so he had left his emotions come out." damit this is my fualt for not looking back to make sure you were ok. i thought you would have been able to fend for yourself. why am i complaining to an unconcious girl?" he stopped talking and just stared down at her for a moment, thinking about the first time he had sen her. he didnt even know her name, but he had felt comppelled to save her?

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx started to move a little. she gained conciousness and her eyes shot open and she tried to sit up though she moaned in pain imidiately and put her hand on her chest where the wound was. her eyes watered* "ah....ow.." she said in pain to herself.*

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
" the docters are working there way around to everyone, they should be in here for you soon as well." he held out his hand and looked down at her" im yolani....im a shaman, we are the ones who cuaght you, we referring to my spirit ally meleck here." he pointed to the tiger beside him sleeping on the ground" wake up damit!" he sighed as the tiger slowly awoke." cant i ever get enough sleep? oh is that the girl we helped?" the tiger went right back to sleep..."........i swear i think i have the laziest spirit ally ever...anyway this would be the second time we helped you. and i cant help but wonder whats your namew, you never told me." he looked down at his arm which was sliced open and began to patch it with a piece of cloth he had torn off his clothes. the pain of it was nothing compared to what he had felt in previous year though." so who are you?"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"me? oh I'm Jayx." Jayx said quietly, slowly sitting up again "I'll be fine it's only a couple of sctratches." she said trying to be possitie but wincing at the same time. "I'm sorry for causeing you so much trouble.....but thanks for saving me..." she said still quiet, embarassed that she had fainted right in the middle of a battle like that.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Chase killed two more Necromacers."Bastards of a villans..."He mumbled under his breath walking over to Yolani and the girl."Why is it that your the one who always saves people?"He said with a laugh."Just glad your allright."He stabed a knife through a Necromancer behind him."Little peice of crap."Chase said with a serious expresion."Jayx was it? Can you walk?"He pointed to the Warthog not to far away."We can give you a ride to a docter."He said with a grin."Umm Chase sir we have a small problem."A soldier said walking up to him."WHO ARE YA CALLIN SMALL YOU HALF-WITED GOOD FOR NOTHIN OLD PEICE OF CRAP!"Chase was verrry short tempered about his hight...when the word small or short or shrimp came up in a conversation...well...flames would fly.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: LOL ROTFLOLLAMOASZDARSHWHWT!!!!!

*Jayx tried to stand up but fell the first time. the secound time she stood though she looked fairly weak, but determind. she walked very slowly, she seemed to be using all her strength trying to stand up strate, but she managed.* "I'm not hurt that bad I'm fine." Jayx said still determined not to ask for any help.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
"Ahem.."Chase took a deep breath."After ten minutes of yelling i have realized that you wern't talking about me..."He laughed."But the problem will have to wait.Yolani and I have to help a fellow soldier."He sighed."Who is determined not to ask for help."He ran up to Jayx."Learn to ask for help."He said in a serious voice.He ran up to the Warthog and drove it over."Here."He put out his handto help her in.It would be hard for a injured person to hop into the tall vehicle.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"no really I'm-*winces from pain* thanks...." she said embarassed, and grabbed his hand, letting him help her. "I'm sorry to cause so much trouble." she said quietly. *she continued appoligizing and denying her pain for the next 10 minutes^^*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back