• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Crystal Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
i have decided to finaly write my fic. i have been playing the idea in my head for months now and i guess it is worth a shot so here goes.

Crystal Cross

Chapter One​

cool winds Blew across the beach as the children sit just down the beach, building a sand castle with buckets of cold wet sand, freshly formed and placed on the castle, completing the west wall. " when are we leaving" one of the children asked" an older adult above the child leaned out of the chair and patted him on the back" not for a while son.....not for a while" the child raced back across the beach and met with his friends, ploping back down on the sand before his parents could change there minds.

a shimmering object lay by the shore, coming in with the last tide as the child left. The child fell to his knees as he saw it laying feet away from him and then quickly dove over it as for now one else to see it. it was formed like a cross, shimmering as the suns rays bounced off of its soft edges and glared at the child. darkness began to set in as it grew late, a boat coming in towards the beach as the family left." Ralli, Time to go hunny" the boys mom called while she shut the door and the family waited for the young boy to enter the car. he rushed over and jumped in the back seat of the car, slamming the door behind him.

while leaving for home, the boy spotted one more thing. the signal of a boat, blinking while it neared the beach, a ship wreck waiting to happen. a loud crash and the car turned the corner, never to return to the beach again. the islands inhabitants lay dormant now for darkness had swarmed the island, leaving everything in its path dead. the last plane leaving the island held the child and his friends and family. they left the slowly darkening island out of fear. a fear that would soon plague not only the family and island, but the entire world. sadly no one knew what was happening until it was to late and the supreme being had already taken most of the world and it's life. a small country aly in it's wake now, not touched by evil or war. it housed a small boy, Ralli and his family. they would soon learn of what was to happen if nothing was done.

years later a young soldier sit in his trench, fighting to defend his homeland from the invader's that swore to take it over and destroy it. it had been the worlds last defense and had been keeping their ground for as long as they could remember. children as young as 15 fighting in the war hoping they would have enough strength and skill to hold off the invaders until they could be saved. but low and behold help never arrived and the country was thrown into darkness along with the rest of the world. only sparse here and there areas would remain loyal to what was the world before. they would be the only help any one willing to over throw the ruler would get. Ralli stumbled into the tavern hoping to find some help for the mission he had been sent on by the sage of time oh so long ago. he had been tasked with returning a sacred object to it's final resting place and then returning for more tasks. he had been told the reward would be great if he accomplished his task. he had been informed only nights earlier about the death of the sage, but wanted to finish his final task as a means of respect. " so what will it be young sir?" the stern bartender said with a smile setting a drink down in front of Ralli." oh no im just looking for help....you see well i ..." the bartender cut him off mid sentence and stared at him with a deadly stare." shhhh! quiet....listen people dont take to lightly to things like that around here....but i know where you could get "help", go to the back of the bar, im sure you can find someone there who will "help" you" Ralii stood up shaking the bartenders hand and wondering off to the back of the bar.

the smells and stench was unbearable for moments at a time as he passed a dumpster and then a bathroom which smelled as if it had not been cleaned in years. he took a turn, following the hallway and pushed through the door at the end of the hall. a man at the other end of the room sat in the dark and smiled at him"...so you are the boy who has been tasked with the job of returning the"item" right?" Ralli nodded"yes and i was looking for help." the man snickered" names Jobe and i can help if you would like....i know exactly what you are here for, you need some help getting to Gleaming ridge right?" Ralling nodded" well it's not as easy as it sounds for young kids like your self" Ralli retaliated, his black hair waving as he stepped back ready to defend himself." im 18 thank you very much sir...now if you will just give me the help i need..." alright fine" the man sighed deeply throwing a guard soldiers uniform at Ralli." put that on and meet me out back...we got alot of work to do." the uniform stained with blood around its bright red and black collors. he put them on and stared at himself in the mirrror, remembering that only months earlier he had been killing the very people wearing this uniform in the army ." well" he sighed and turned towards the door"....here goes"

upon entering into the back alley he was met by three men. one who held a gun in his hand, ready to shoot anyone willing to come close to the group, another one holding a map and showing it to the third man who stood near by, seeming only to care that Ralli was out of the building and ready to go. " those colors suit you my friend" the one witt the gun spoke up luaghing with what sounded like a gearses accent. gearses had been the only country to come to Ralli's aid shortly before the end of the war. but there had been so little aid that it hadbeen more like a rescue evacuation operation more than a battle. Rallihad always remembered that day well. it was the day when he and his fellow soldiers had been air lifted out of the battle zone right before an explosion that surely would have killed them all. an oil tank in the fuel depot his company had been guarding had been set to blow with charges that an enemy soldier had placed. after the smoke cleared, the dust settled and the fires had been extinguished, his team was sent back in one more time to clean up the remaining soldiers in the area. but his team never made it back. he was the only one to survive the ambush that had been sprung by his team.

he would never forget the way he ran from the battle like a little dog with his tail between his legs. he had completely abandoned all of his team and friends there. for that he would never forgive himself. his was never heard from again whcih meant that the ambush had either killed all of them or they had been taken prisoner by the enemy." so are you ready?" a calm soothing voice brought him back to reality, making him forget about all of his memories from the battle and putting all his problems on hold."what?" he was confused and suddenly realized that they had been explaining the whole plan to him while he had been thinking." come on kid pay more attention.....ok..so we wil take this car behind me here" he patted his hands on the dark blue car behind him." and head up to Myst river, then take a ferry all the way up the river to Catalas, from there we will head north and cross the bridge across Red wood bluffs before heading down the mountain on to gleaming ridge where you will return the artifact. ready?" Ralli looked over at Jobe" it sounds like a long way to go maybe 100, 200 miles at most right" Jobe just luaghed and waved to Ralli" get in the car kid i'll explain it on the way."

The road to Myst river would be a long one, it was the longest part of the journy. gunshots were heard coming from the tavern as the four drove away and bullets grazed the back window. someone was on to them for an unknown reason. he was only returning an item to it's original place of resting, why would anyone want to kill someon one for that." why are those men shooting at me!" Ralli yelled finaly getting Jobe's attention. Jobe, not wanting Ralli to freak out decided to keep things under wraps and lie to him for now." i am wanted by the law Ralli, im going to gleaming ridge so i can get forgiveness from the sage there and not be in trouble with them any more. dont worry we have one of the best drivers behind the whell right now, we arn't going to get shot" bullets bounced along the outside of the wall of the alley as the men behind them kept shooting even though the car was well out of site even for them. a fog set in on the group as they slowed to the speed limit now that they were out of denager and were trying not to attract attention again." Ralli...Get some sleep kid, you'll need it for the long road ahead. i'll wake you when we reach the ferry get some sleep" ralli knew that Jobe was right, at the moment it was probably the best thing for him to do, so he curled up against the window of the car, slowly closed his eyes thinking about his memories of the war and trying to get to sleep. the journy would be long, but maybe sleeping wouldn't make it as long.

i know it probably sucks but comment on it anyways please....i want to know whats wrong with it even though i alread know a couple things.

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
very good so far, i really like it, but just a hint that could help out, copy and paste after you have posted it into a file on Microsoft Word or what ever you have, then press spell check. Once thats done you can copy that, click edit on KHinsider and paste it after deleting before. That way there is less spelling and grammar and you really don't have to read the whole thing again.

anyway can't wait to read more and very good, keep going, I want to know what happens next...:D

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Thank you that actually sound like a pretty good idea to me.

Crystal Cross

Chapter 2​

The car hopped along the bumps and pot holes of the almost destroyed road. Roads had been the only way to get around for years, but when the new rule came in cars were outlawed and no one was allowed to have them. All people were required to ride a bus or bike to work, or walk if close enough. Many roads around the country were being torn up and broken down as they sat there. Ralli leaning up against the window dreaming of olden times. Bullets whizzing by his head, grenade explosions all around him. Planes, tanks, military jeeps, corpses of dead soldiers who had once been his friends. he jumped out of his trench and raced across no mans land, battling whatever foes he might find in the foggy nothingness.

he felt something stab through him as a he fell to the ground and lay there, thinking he was about to die until the fog turned red and he could feel himself being dragged back towards the trenches of his army. the man dragging him was yelling all sorts of thing in a foreign language. Gearses to be exact. he knew he had remembered the face from somewhere before. the man in the alley had been the guy who saved him from death in that battle." why were you even thinking of going out there to get yourself killed My friend? I fear you are new to this environment, my name is Gairuse, I will make sure you don’t die out here.” he fell into the trench and felt a bandage being wrapped around his wounds as he slowly came back. days later he had been back on the front line, after recovering from the bullet that had tore through his body, somehow missing everything in his body that was vital to life. Gairuse had saved his life and he had to thank him for it. from that day forward he was stuck with Gairuse's company until the day of the ambush. he had not seen Gairuse since and had been searching for him.

years of ruthless fighting and searching, books, computers, newspapers. anything he could lay his hands on he would search for gairuse in. but no news came. he had all but given up when he was found by the sage and then took in on his training. the sage had taught him how to clear his mind, making everything in the room able to be manipulated through telepathy or some other means. fires could be turned to ice, air could be turned to smoke. even though Ralli had been taught these things however, he had not been able to ever master them. always falling short of getting them completely finished. always some different interruption. this mission had been one of those interruptions. holding off on his training yet again. since the sage had died however, it had taught him to rely only on himself and no one else. that was the way he had always been but now it was stronger though. he felt the powers of the air and flames from the car. the water pattering down on the window of the car now. a motor cycle was heard outside the car as it sped by the car and slowed down in front of it. a gun was pulled out from the rider on the back and he began to spray the car. Ralli held up his hands as all humans do when something is being shot at them and suddenly everything was quiet. the bullets were gone. the driver smiled and laughed as he yelled something to the Jobe, Ralli, and Gairuse" there bullets just turned into water and splashed on the car!"

Ralli became astonished at what he knew he had just done. he had changed the bullets from there metal and powder forms to water and air. how he had done it was a mystery though. the sage had not taught him anything of that nature yet. only the basics as he looked up at the window where more bullets were coming. These pierced the window and ran straight through the back of the car" what! I don’t know..." he stopped mid sentence as he looked at the corpse of Jobe. a bullet hole right through his skull. and blood running down the back of his head. Ralli became angered and used what he was sure he could do from the sages teachings." stay here and make sure no one else dies." he said leaving the car and climbing out on the roof of it. he concentrated hard and held up his hands, turning the rain from water to ice as he put made sure that any ice shards that were coming near him and the car would be changed into air. he saw blood come from the driving bikers head as in ice shard stuck through his head and the bike went careening off of the road. he climbed back inside the car and sat down, covering Jobe's body with a jacket he had found on the floor of the car." we will give him a proper burial when we stop" he said glancing over at Gairuse" gairus we meet again old friend" he sighed thinking about what help Jobe had been. Gairuse replied only with a smile and a few words" Ralli...it's been a while"

sorry for the shortness of this one but I am kinda busy and stressed with a lot of things right now. More comments would be great.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
just as good as the last, but also , when someone speaks thats starts a new paragraph , could make it alittle easier to understand b/c sometimes you don't know what is happening, but still good job and keep it up.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back