• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crystal Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
so i remember seeing this game a while back and was wondering if it was well worth the time to play it. I'm talking about the one for the gamecube. Kinda reminded me of FF9. any opinions?

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I liked CC, but I was never able to finish it because of the emphasis it placed on multiplayer. Not only is the game more fun with friends, it's also easier.

By the way, Toshiyuki Itahana is the character designer for CC, so it's no wonder why you'd be reminded of IX.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
It's best to play with people, and also a hell of a lot more fun. My cousins and I actually beat this game two summers ago (party of four), it was awesome.

Be prepared to go through a lot of batteries if you choose to use the traditional GBA.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
that kind of bums me out a little bit, only because of the emphasis you guys say is placed on multiplayer. I'm one for playing games to myself especially RPG's, but no one in my house ever has time. I suppose my mom would enjoy it, so that's one more player for me....

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I was never able to finish it because of the emphasis it placed on multiplayer.

I had the same problem. Like others have said, it's much better and easier with friends playing along side you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back