• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crying??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster26

I know someones made a thread of this but i was hoping to get more detailed answers, why was roxas crying? i mean he didnt have a heart did he?

Vidaxd

Or maybe they can all have feelings to begin with. Just because they dont have hearts..doesn't mean they don't show emotions. They all do. Though some may call them fake emotions *cough DiZ* ...but they're still emotions none the less. They can change they're attitudes, like when Axel went out of his way to stop that incident with Xion and Roxas from happening *Halloween Town*. Clearly he didn't wanna see something happen to his "friends" He "cared" about them. So what if they don't have hearts. They clearly show emotions like they do. I'm sure any one of them could cry if they were put in a situation that caused them to. Ohhh...and like when Axel got all upset to hide his pain with Xion.

i dunno...yeah

XYZ

Roxas and Sora are the same person, but they share everything right down the middle. Therefore, Sora and Roxas share their Heart. Therefore, Roxas can experience emotional phenomena.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Smile I don't get it, explain it please cause it seems like "remembering" and "memories" is like the answer to everything that shouldn't occur in KH (imo cause I don't keep up with it enough).

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If he remembers crying is the thing to do in such a situation, if he remembers what crying means, what crying even is (he didn't remember when he dreamed about when Riku took the Keyblade, Donald and Goofy from Sora and ended up crying over it) he can 'imitate' it appropriately, and by then, Roxas had just about the entirety of Sora's Memories inside him, hence making him capable of pulling it off. Much like how he ended up crying when he dreamed about Riku - the Memory carried with it the incentive for him to cry, as we've seen Sora broken and probably crying himself at the end.

I'm not saying whether or not he has a Heart. Just that until that issue clears up, we have a viable, somewhat settling explanation to go by, at least for the time being.

Silver warrior

I think Nobodies can fell emotion because they all show it.We are convince that Nobodies don't have emotions because of what Diz say and other people but all those people who say it hate Nobodies including DIZ.

I think the debate on if Nobodies can truely feel emotion comes to a simple question:Can a nobodies without a heart feel emotion?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think Nobodies can fell emotion because they all show it.We are convince that Nobodies don't have emotions because of what Diz say and other people but all those people who say it hate Nobodies including DIZ.

Nobodies say it. They admit to it being true. Like Roxas said - he can't look inside, but if something was there, they'd have known.
Now Roxas might be one that yes has a Heart, but his words reflect on the rest of the Organization at least. They remember what it was like with Hearts - and know that something changed since they became Nobodies.

I think the debate on if Nobodies can truely feel emotion comes to a simple question:Can a nobodies without a heart feel emotion?

A Nobody with a Heart would be from a highly unique Nobody to not a Nobody at all, as even Vexen attested to as much in his Secret Report Where he wondered if Xion could really be called a Nobody (and Repliku, too, apparently)
As for whether or not they can feel, the answer going by the canon seems to be no.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i thought he thought those where some 1 from a long time ago in his dreams

Roxas was pretty certain he was going insane with the dreams about "the guy in red", as opposed to Xion who 'remembered' locking up the Keyhole in Agrabah. Xion was absorbing the Memories as her own as opposed to Roxas who simply housed them inside himself and occasionally saw them.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Roxas was pretty certain he was going insane with the dreams about "the guy in red", as opposed to Xion who 'remembered' locking up the Keyhole in Agrabah. Xion was absorbing the Memories as her own as opposed to Roxas who simply housed them inside himself and occasionally saw them.

so what ur saying is xion saw sora as herself while roxas didn't know who sora was and didn't know y under riku speaks of naiome?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
so what ur saying is xion saw sora as herself while roxas didn't know who sora was and didn't know y under riku speaks of naiome?

Kindly edit that with a spoiler tag. Those are marked as following:
[ spoilers ]spoiler content[/spoilers]
Only without the spaces in the first bracket

Xion thought the Memories about Sora and Kairi were her own. Hence why she's shocked when she sees the Memories in Castle Oblivion, but the person that's playing the role she remembers playing isn't her.
Roxas on his part sees it seemingly from a third person perspective.
And I've no idea what you wrote there about Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back