• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Cruella: May 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Trailer for the Cruella origin story came out. I was going to post it in the original thread but it was closed. Though if a mod wants to reopen it and merge threads that's fine

Awards
I'm not sure how I feel about it. Why does she have magic powers? Like when she makes her dress flare up. What? xD

It's an interesting concept. I love Glenn Close as Cruella so I'm glad they're not doing a remake with her as an older adult.

Soldier

Awards
I'm not sure how I feel about it. Why does she have magic powers? Like when she makes her dress flare up. What? xD

It's an interesting concept. I love Glenn Close as Cruella so I'm glad they're not doing a remake with her as an older adult.
It's all smoke and mirrors Dominion, Not magic.

LittleNightmare

Awards
I don’t know what people didn’t like, but many of my friends didn’t like Cruella, although I didn’t like it very much.
Yes, this is typical, but still at least something new is being released.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I don’t know what people didn’t like, but many of my friends didn’t like Cruella, although I didn’t like it very much.
Yes, this is typical, but still at least something new is being released.
When a film is jumping through hoops to make the future dog killer the hero, there's gonna be problems.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I haven't seen the film, but it's weird the hate I'm awing towards it, seeing as how it got, like, a single point more than Joker in rotten tomatoes and I've seen praise as to how it's a better concept movie than Joker itself.

Back