What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Cruella: May 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Commander
Reaction score
Awards

Trailer for the Cruella origin story came out. I was going to post it in the original thread but it was closed. Though if a mod wants to reopen it and merge threads that's fine

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure how I feel about it. Why does she have magic powers? Like when she makes her dress flare up. What? xD

It's an interesting concept. I love Glenn Close as Cruella so I'm glad they're not doing a remake with her as an older adult.

Soldier

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure how I feel about it. Why does she have magic powers? Like when she makes her dress flare up. What? xD

It's an interesting concept. I love Glenn Close as Cruella so I'm glad they're not doing a remake with her as an older adult.
It's all smoke and mirrors Dominion, Not magic.

LittleNightmare

Reaction score
Awards
I don’t know what people didn’t like, but many of my friends didn’t like Cruella, although I didn’t like it very much.
Yes, this is typical, but still at least something new is being released.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
I don’t know what people didn’t like, but many of my friends didn’t like Cruella, although I didn’t like it very much.
Yes, this is typical, but still at least something new is being released.
When a film is jumping through hoops to make the future dog killer the hero, there's gonna be problems.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't seen the film, but it's weird the hate I'm awing towards it, seeing as how it got, like, a single point more than Joker in rotten tomatoes and I've seen praise as to how it's a better concept movie than Joker itself.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6