• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Cruella De Vil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Agreed, need someone that can scare you to the born. xD

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Glenn Close was prettttttty good in her role in the first live action 101 Dalmations movie (even though the movie itself was pretty eh). We'll see who else can portray the most evil of the Disney villains.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nah don't here it. Course, I've been listening to Defying Gravity for years so I'm probably immune to hearing the similarities.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Isn't The Devil Wears Prada just the story of Cruella and Perdita before Perdita met Roger though? So why do we need this?

Actually no I kinda want to see Meryl Streep lose an unhealthy amount of weight and be the perfect Cruella.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
This seems pointless when Glenn Close is still alive after doing 101 Dalmatians in Live Action. Disney seems to think it'll be the next "Maleficent" but there are so many other good villains to draw from.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Shouldn't they wait to see how maleficent does first. They have yet to hype the world with anything of it, maleficent might be the most iconic villain but she is of the poorest of the princess movie franchise

Alpha Sonix

Clearly after this the next obvious step is Gaston, or at least it should be if Disney know what they're doing. I mean how could you not want a Gaston movie? Heck I'd take a GastonxJudge Frollo crossover movie any day of the week.

But yeah, kinda think this is pointless with the live action 101 Dalmatians having already explained Cruella's story. What else is there to want to know, she loves fur coats and wants to skin puppies alive to get them?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
No Gaston movie, please.

Jesus Disney. Let's take the best (or average, sales producing) parts of all of our properties and run them into the ground...

101 & 102 Dalmations live action wasn't enough to mar the animated classic. :E

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Nobody can carry a movie like Gaston!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Gaston is too shallow to carry a film.
That's sort of what Disney is doing with these films. They're trying to make their villains multi-dimensional. If they made a film with Gaston, prepare for like a young adult, had it tough from father story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back