• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crown Stickers??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness9406

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep English Gameplay - Aqua 0:49

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - [Aqua - JPN] - Part 74 - [Castle of Dreams 1/3] 9:06

Crown Sticker in english version??

English version what is that???

16lh8c4.jpg

Japansese version
1zdnhol.jpg

Looks like that silver crown in KH:2 Final Mix
Kh2fm_puzzle1.jpg

What do you think?

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Honestly, it doesn't look significant enough to be a portal or anything. I never noticed this. Good eye.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't think they'll end up wearing a crown...well actually, maybe it'll be different for all of them, because I can't imagine Aqua wearing the crown Sora got in KH2:FM+

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think these are crown stickers. In KH2FM they were just in treasure chests... this doesn't look like a crown sticker.

CGNET said:
I forgot...
What's the point of the crown stickers again?

To gain new synthesis items and when you gather them all you create a crown that does a lot of ability stuff... or something like that.

washi95

It would appear that it is indeed a crown sticker, it doesn't look like a portal at all.
Good eye, darkness. I would've never have noticed it.

Apollo

Silver Member
Even if it was a portal why would it be in the English version and not the JAP version? If anything it would be the other way around.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hmm, that's interesting. Didn't notice that.

I don't think they'll end up wearing a crown...well actually, maybe it'll be different for all of them, because I can't imagine Aqua wearing the crown Sora got in KH2:FM+

I'm having trouble imagining Terra wearing it more than Aqua ^^

Cheaken

Awards
I'm pretty sure crown stickers are puzzle pieces in the shape of crowns because i own kh2 final mix+ but i don't know japanese so i can't exactly say what there name is. Also sora got to wear a crown by completing either the LS battle,all data battles, and 13 mushrooms and the colors are bronze, silver, and gold.

Jakek9

For everyone piece you collect, a single puzle piece is added. It's a mini game to compete the puzzle, there may be multiple puzzles. Once the puzzle is finished you get extra items. Synthesis, Potions, ect.

It's literally a Puzzle game. At least in KH2 FM+

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I never noticed that....good find.

For everyone piece you collect, a single puzle piece is added. It's a mini game to compete the puzzle, there may be multiple puzzles. Once the puzzle is finished you get extra items. Synthesis, Potions, ect.

It's literally a Puzzle game. At least in KH2 FM+

well that's good, I'm hoping that you can get a Keyblade from getting the crown stickers....but probably not.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
well that's good, I'm hoping that you can get a Keyblade from getting the crown stickers....but probably not.
It's not impossible at all, there is going to be more keyblades and we only know about one of them so far

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Even if it was a portal why would it be in the English version and not the JAP version? If anything it would be the other way around.

Because they're ADDING stuff in the American version? Did you suddenly forget about that? And no, it wouldn't be the other way around. It wouldn't make sense the other way around because it would basically be Square Enix going "Even though we put all this effort into making a portal in the JAP version, we're suddenly going to be racist to all the other countries and delete this function thus erasing all the hard work we put in."

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
Because they're ADDING stuff in the American version? Did you suddenly forget about that? And no, it wouldn't be the other way around. It wouldn't make sense the other way around because it would basically be Square Enix going "Even though we put all this effort into making a portal in the JAP version, we're suddenly going to be racist to all the other countries and delete this function thus erasing all the hard work we put in."

That wouldn't surprise me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That wouldn't surprise me.

Why? Do you really think Square Enix is stupid enough to delete content you already made? That's not even censoring, that's just deleting content you made. That'd be a waste of money on their part to do that. Why would they waste time and effort just to make sure that the PAL versions don't get something? That's just retarded.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
Why? Do you really think Square Enix is stupid enough to delete content you already made? That's not even censoring, that's just deleting content you made. That'd be a waste of money on their part to do that. Why would they waste time and effort just to make sure that the PAL versions don't get something? That's just retarded.

Wow, you're taking this WAY too seriously...
I meant, sometimes SE doesnt pay enough attention to their NA/Europe fans, lol. No need to explode like that just because of a joke. >.<

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Wow, you're taking this WAY too seriously...
I meant, sometimes SE doesnt pay enough attention to their NA/Europe fans, lol. No need to explode like that just because of a joke. >.<

I didn't explode, I'm just explaining. And SE not paying attention to the NA/PAL fans doesn't mean they'd get rid of stuff. If they got rid of stuff, then they ARE paying attention. I'm not mad, I'm just explaining how these things work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back