• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crown side-quest! What do you think of it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are your opinions on the Crown side-quest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

? There is a new mini-game called "Crown Search". Sora must collect the crown marks in the playing field.

Source: www.kh-2.net

Okay so this could be old for some people, or this could be new to some people I really don't care. Well according to the magazine the crown search will be somthing like the trinties where you have to collect a certian amount of crowns an you get some prizes an stuff....

if you notice the link below you can tell that there is a crown over the hedge that sora needs to collect.....

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3881/iup333881gh9.jpg

If you notice this pic you can tell that Sora is using "Glide" to get to the other side of the ledge to get the crown. kinda like how you had to use certain abilties to get trinties an Dalmations!

file.php

....So the point of this topic is how do you feel about this Crown side-quest? Personalley I feel like this is a welcome'd idea for FM+ since to me lack of searching for items an lack of side-quests were one of kh2 biggest down falls. An maybe once we collect all the crowns there can be a few cut-scenes anserwing a few question about the crown....

Like for example does Sora's necklace have any importance at all? An the crown is like the key signature for the kh universe does it have any importance at all?:confused: Maybe king Mickey can explain all this, or better yet maybe they can show Yensid explaining this ( since we basically never see Yensid again in kh2, which made me mad as hell !).........

So yeah what are your opinions on the new side-quest?

Shadukai X

Banned
I think its a pretty cool idea, KH2 lacked the platforming that KH had, and this is a good improvement!

As for the crown, I don't know.

Josh

Silver Member
Sounds dumb. That whole jiminys journal was annoying.

D

Dexter

I just hope the trintie marks return because that was my favorite search-side-quest.....but it'll be awsome if we have crowns an trinties!

Xeon

I really like the crown side quest it be fun like the trinities except easier cause you sorta needed glide and high jump to reach some and learn new new trinities,so yeah

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I love it! :D
I always thought like many others that Sora's crown is important in KH series but we dont know its true importance yet or the meaning of it!
So i like the idea! =)
-Proof welcome to the forums :D

mastermind2076

Well yeah its a cool side quest it will make KH2-FM+ more enjoyable but I think its just for the people who play on the other difficulites besides critical mode like in KH on normal mode the trinities was something you needed in order to get the secret ending or in KH2 you needed lock all the keyholes and complete jiminys journal..so maybe now you all the keyholes,jiminys journal and the "Crowns"to get the secret ending if your playing on any other mode but Critical mode.

I think in Critical mode all you need to do is beat the game and you'll get the secret ending.

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
Eh.. I'm a bet skeptical. The last thing I want to do is go on a "treasure hunt" in a KH game. But if it rewards with something awesome, I'm game. And who knows, it could actually be fun.

kiante

Sounds like the only real difference between it and the trinities is that you don't have to have Donald and Goofy with you to do it. Sounds like a plus to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back