• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crossroads: Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaddix

Awards
Hello, I have some questions about the crossroads. First of all, if you find yourself at these crossroads, when you go down a path, does it take you to the realm of that name (i.e. realm of darkness) or does it just represent what path your heart took. Secondly (if that's a word), what do Dawn and Twilight represent? Doesn't dawn represent being forgiven for the ways of darkness so you can move from darkness to light. Does Twilight represent nothingness inbetween or is it like dawn but moving from light to darkness?

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I'm with lightkeeper on this one, I think it's wherever your heart takes you. I mean the whole game (Kingdom Hearts 2) is about listening to your heart.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think that Dawn is from darkness to light(that's why Riku's keyblade is called 'Way to the Dawn') and I think Twilight is between light and darkness...I'm not really sure on the answer for them...

Vaddix

Awards
So does anyone besides the creators of Kingdom Hearts such as Tetsuya Nomura actually know the meaning of the path of Twilight? :confused:

taa

twilight is the road for those lost between light and dark who are shunned from both relms, kind of like a nobody

Vaddix

Awards
Can Twilight also mean moving from light to darkness, similar to that of Dawn, like as if someone of light like Sora wished to go to the darkness but could not go straight to darkness being so strong in light, so he must travel the path of Twilight? (pardon the long sentence)

Last edited:

taa

? maybe tetsuya made it up so it would be cool. i dunno. maybe its just there and no one goes down that path. i dunno. just trying to answer your Q, sorry:thumbsup: maybe your right, who knows?! i dont :thumbsup:

xynot

twilight is the road for those lost between light and dark who are shunned from both relms, kind of like a nobody

But....assuming that Mickey's keyblade represents twilight(Riku=dawn, Sora=light, U.E.M.=dark)....does that mean Mickey chose that path....?....

taa

But....assuming that Mickey's keyblade represents twilight(Riku=dawn, Sora=light, U.E.M.=dark)....does that mean Mickey chose that path....?....

dont think so i think mickey was the first one to have the light keyblade (not VERY first) and then another light keyblade chose sora

Vaddix

Awards
Hold on, CURRENTLY doesn't Mickey have the Keyblade of the Darkness, Sora with Light, and Riku with one of Dawn? Would that mean Kairi has a Keyblade from the Twilight? And how come Mickey is of Light but weilds a Keyblade of Darkness?

taa

i still dont think mickey has the keyblade of darkness. it looks like sora's but switch the silver and gold. and the keyblade of darkness is soul eater

xynot

Mickey indeed has the Keyblade that resides in the realm of darkness..,,that is why I am saying that he represents twilight because he was a being of light(still is)....but he just utilizes a weapon associated with darkness

Vaddix

Awards
Like I had also asked, do you think Kairi's Keyblade was from the realm of Twilight since Light, Darkness, and Dawn were already taken? (not to go against the likely possibility that there are multiple Keyblades from each realm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back