• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crossroads: Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xynot

I think Kairi's keybalde is on a whole other plane....you have to remember that Kairi is a princess of heart....so her heart is of pure light....even some of the other characters of light(Sora, Mickey) have had a taste of some darkness....nothing significant....but darkness none the less....so I think her keyblade might be like purity or something....

taa

I think Kairi's keybalde is on a whole other plane....you have to remember that Kairi is a princess of heart....so her heart is of pure light....even some of the other characters of light(Sora, Mickey) have had a taste of some darkness....nothing significant....but darkness none the less....so I think her keyblade might be like purity or something....

ok now im 100% with you on this she has never had darkness get her heart so her keyblade is different then everybody else's

Vaddix

Awards
Do you think that there might be Keyblades from Dawn or Twilight that have reversed colors to each other, being opposites, and shaped like Mickey/Sora's Keyblades. (Xynot; would you like to reply to my earlier question pertaining to that of Twilight possibly moving from light to dark, such as dawn, taa didn't seem to know an answer)

xynot

Do you think that there might be Keyblades from Dawn or Twilight that have reversed colors to each other, being opposites, and shaped like Mickey/Sora's Keyblades. (Xynot; would you like to reply to my earlier question pertaining to that of Twilight possibly moving from light to dark, such as dawn?)

I don't think that the color has to much to do with it....and as to your earlier question....yes Twilight is moving from light to dark....as I stated which is what Mickey did....Dawn, however, is moving from darkness to light....which is what Riku has attempted to do....

Vaddix

Awards
I don't think that the color has to much to do with it....and as to your earlier question....yes Twilight is moving from light to dark....as I stated which is what Mickey did....Dawn, however, is moving from darkness to light....which is what Riku has attempted to do....
Thank-you, so is Twilight both this and the inbetween shunned by light and dark as stated by taa, because nobodies apparently are beings of twilight, and they're not really betraying light to move to darkness, they are the inbetween thing.

xynot

You are quite welcome....anytime you have a question or what not....PM me....I will add you as a friend....

Vaddix

Awards
Thank-you, so is Twilight both this and the inbetween shunned by light and dark as stated by taa, because nobodies apparently are beings of twilight, and they're not really betraying light to move to darkness, they are the inbetween thing.
It should be in this quote somewhwere.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm confused at why you said Riku is a person in-between. I thought KH1 he was darkness then KHCoM-KH2 he was in-between(twilight) and after KH2(back on islands) I thought he was light. Was there something I missed?

innerlight

from some of what I read hear is my understanding, first twight is inbetween darkness and light , the organization are those suned by darkness and light. secondly the keyblade mickey wields is the one he did get from the relm of darkness when he and riku where there.next is dawn and your free to contridict, but from my knowledge is where one who whas in darkness changes to light or I herd it also as netheir darkness or light

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
from some of what I read hear is my understanding, first twight is inbetween darkness and light , the organization are those suned by darkness and light. secondly the keyblade mickey wields is the one he did get from the relm of darkness when he and riku where there.next is dawn and your free to contridict, but from my knowledge is where one who whas in darkness changes to light or I herd it also as netheir darkness or light

That basically summarizes it...

innerlight

kiaris keyblade I think represent light since her being a princess of heart, but I think mickey doesnt represent twilight becomes he is good but just because he has the dark relm keyblade dosent mean its twilight, that could be more like roxas since he was in the organazation and there made up of nobodys that reside in twilight

xynot

Riku I believe is an in between....but in the sense of dawn: going from dark to light....he will never be able to abandon all of the darkness within him....I said Mickey was twilight because he is a being of light who wields a weapon associated with the dark realm....the nobodies are twilight....but not by choice....their existance is that of a half life...lacking a heart they seek one....since all hearts spawn from darkness nobodies plunge themselves into it....I am not saying Mickey is the same as the nobodies....just that his keyblade seems to be suited to twilight, Riku's to dawn, Sora's to light, and U.E.M. to darkness....and Kairi's I'll just call purity for the moment....

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Maybe the keyblades in the realms were misplaced? I mean we just assume that the one in the dark realm is a keyblade for someone dark but who knows? It could be that the light keyblade master died in the dark realm and it was just left there...What do you think?

innerlight

I see what you mean though XYnot because in a sence he could be twilight because mickeys lights but he holds a keyblade from darkness but I just believe it is a extension of twilight, thats and idea maybe the master of it was battling the darkess and lost but it remained for someone else who could wield it who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back