• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crossover RP's check for interest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachy1993

If anyone has yet to realize it, I am a HUGE crossover geek. :3

I accidentally posted a DC/KH crossover RP without checking for interest first! That was my mistake, I apologize.

I have a plan for at least 2 major RP's involving crossovers of various nature.

1. KH/DC Crossover (REVISED PLOT) -

Darkseid, in his search for the Anti-Life equation, has tracked down two keyblade masters named Sora and Riku. He brings them to Apokolips after a great struggle in which Yen Sid is terribly injured, however using the last bit of his magic....Yen sends the two back in time through the DC Universe..so they can go throughout each member of the JLA's history and come to learn about them, and more about Darkseid and Apokolips as well...to change their own future before Darkseid captures them and kills Yen Sid.

2. Straw Hat Crew: POTC Trilogy Edition!:

This will involve the Straw Hat crew of Luffy, Nami, Sanji, Zoro and Usopp being sucked through a strange whirlpool into the caribbean. They have adventures throughout involving the plot all the way to World's End. They fortunately get to go back home first after Barbossa is defeated, and then end up being sucked back again in Dead Man's Chest, and finally going back to help via the Pieces of Eight during the events of World's End.

Give me your thoughts everyone on these RP ideas please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back