• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cross Country

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
I was about to run cross country this year but I came to late in the season. Honestly thats about the hardest thing I have to run. Id prefer Track over Cross country.

MasterHearts7762

I was about to run cross country this year but I came to late in the season. Honestly thats about the hardest thing I have to run. Id prefer Track over Cross country.

Cross Country is definitley a hard sport, and lucky me cuz i have my last meet tomorrow and the season's over :D i plan to do track in the spring, my friends all say its really fun, and im gonna be doing both of em for all 4 years of high school, busy mee...>_<

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
then you obviously have never done it. Running 3 miles in 17 minutes isnt easy buddy-a lot harder than track or just about anything else ill tell you that. its one HELL of a sport.

not really i can run 5 miles in 15 minutes flat boy i could own you in cross country along with any sport, son

step down boy you aint nothing much

MasterHearts7762

not really i can run 5 miles in 15 minutes flat boy i could own you in cross country along with any sport, son step down boy you aint nothing much

You obviously have no idea what youre talking about. dont talk about stuff oyu dont know, because if you could run 5 miles in 15, you's be better than a state champion team. Are you? I dont think so. Go run before you come here and tell lies.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I am not good enough to run. But I am the manger for our Junior High team. Also we have 3(Freshmen, and two seniors) runners going to state!!!

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
You obviously have no idea what youre talking about. dont talk about stuff oyu dont know, because if you could run 5 miles in 15, you's be better than a state champion team. Are you? I dont think so. Go run before you come here and tell lies.

its not a lie i told you its on a plaque at my school a big plaque centerfold in the school because i can run five miles in 15

scratch that

i can sprint five miles in 15

it's not that hard, skin.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Is it even possible to run 5 miles in 15mins? I usually get tired around the start of my 2nd mile but im not much of a long distance runner though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back