• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critique Drawings Please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
spoiler_a_different_side_of_me_by_animecrazy2007-d2tenfu.jpg
Sora and Vanitas

celisse_whitney_by_animecrazy2007-d3a6h5s.jpg
My OC Celisse, she has a robotic arm with blades for fingers.

the_new_kirai__3_by_animecrazy2007-d39hll6.jpg

MY OC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can I get some critique on my drawings :3
Can critique all or some, whatever you prefer :3
I wanna get better at drawing so I'd like for some critique. I can't get critiques yet on my Dev. Account cause I don't have enough points. Much appreciated if you can help :3

june

sora looks really cute.
The only critic I'll make is that you draw the arms and legs too thin. That's with the drawing itself
another thing, try to keep the paper clean or else everything will look messy

TheArtisanHero

The mirror although flat in real life should reflect that of a 3d perspective. The second is shaded a bit too much but is cute. The third of these drawings is well done other than the arms shading which should be more rounded. The right side of the cheek is also thicker than the left. (I am speaking about the characters right and left not ours) I would suggest on buying a good eraser remove some of the smears in your work, it seems sloppy if the background is smeared..

TheArtisanHero

Hip region for the most part, It is hard to distinguish the details around this character's belt area. Too much shading is often a sign of a mistake and an attempt to hid it. I am not saying you made one, but it is too dark to tell if the proportions are correct around the hip, signifying a possible problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back