• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Criticism would be welcome...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eventua

I've been thinking a lot recently about the image I give off to people in real life, but also how people view me on the internet...

I imagine I've come across as quite unreliable and perhaps selfish, stupid or immature. But I want to know for certain if this is the case. So... be honest: what are people's opinions on me? I know it's kind of egotistical to want to find out and then blatantly ask everyone at once, but my personality is such that I need people to accept me: I need to feel as if people like me, otherwise I freak out and get depressed.

That said, I'd rather know the truth than be simply told that people like me. So that's why I've made this thread: if you dislike me or the things I create, why? Is it something about me that's difficult or impossible to change, or something else that I can work on?

If you lack any sort of opinion at all, then please don't post here: a bunch of comments saying 'I honestly couldn't care any less, and IMO this is spam' isn't helpful to anyone, even if it might be true.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
First off, if you came for an ego-boost then may God have pity on your soul.

Secondly, I think that you posted this in the wrong section. Just sayin'.

Thirdly, you're alright to me. However, I've noticed that you tend to be a bit immature in a way different than the other people that I know. You give off this "cyber-aura" of someone who is never really serious. I'd say work on balancing out your seriousness and goofiness so that you can better equip yourself for life. If the age that you put down when you signed up is accurate, you need this now more than ever because you are a new adult in the world. I don't know your story, and I don't really want to know it either. Take this all as you will, but this is my honest opinion.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
This IS the wrong section. Discussion, or Help, perhaps.

However, to answer your question, I hardly know you. You seem fine to me, but then I don't spend much time judging people online, at least not people I've hardly spoken to. That said, it speaks volumes about the insecurity you have in your own character, that you would come asking people for their opinion of you, when it shouldn't really matter what they think.

Do you feel left out?
Join in, participate. It's easy to make friends in a place with so many different types of people.

Do you feel your roleplaying is ignored, or uninspired?
Improve it. Find someone willing to work with you, and collaborate, it's a good way to make a friend, if nothing else, and it will at least ensure that you'll have a role play with at least two members. XD

Is someone around here picking on you/harassing you?
First off, who? Because, depending on the person, I might be able to tell you whether or not it should even bother you.
Not to mention, it really doesn't matter what they think. There are a lot of assholes around, but they are not 100% of the crowd. Ignore people who wanna waste away their life trying to destroy someone else's over the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back