• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical Mode!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Want to khown how to beat the secret boss easy ?
Simply , use Aqua and have those commands
Punish x3 ( buy it from mirage area)
Hatrick x4 ( buy it from disney town)
Mega potion ( buy it from moogle)
Just try it :D

Are you talking about Vanitas Sentiment or the New Secret Boss? 'Cause we're all talking about the NSB

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Want to khown how to beat the secret boss easy ?
Simply , use Aqua and have those commands
Punish x3 ( buy it from mirage area)
Hatrick x4 ( buy it from disney town)
Mega potion ( buy it from moogle)
Just try it :D

OR
Ven
2 tornado attacks
x
win!

So cheap (vaanitas sentiment)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I thought it would be easy if you use Detone Square or whatever its called. On the very first SB vid, thats what the guy used to beat vantitas.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Since they put critical mode in the game then if you play on Proud mode its gonna be a little bit harder to get the secret ending that's why im playing critical mode for everyone

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Actually, the VS can be defeated with any set of commands, it's just really hard

Birthday Thunder

Since I heard that the NA version of BBS is already going to be harder than the japanese version, just to keep up with western standards, I'm going to go through proud mode first. After that, I'll tackle critical. Can not wait......

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Since I heard that the NA version of BBS is already going to be harder than the japanese version, just to keep up with western standards, I'm going to go through proud mode first. After that, I'll tackle critical. Can not wait......

I was think about that too. Since it makes replay value and whatnot

Birthday Thunder

Yeah it definitely will. I seriously plan on playing this game like seven times.

I'm just so happy its finally almost out. Only 9 days left. I've been waiting for this game ever since they first announced it a few years ago, and now it's finally here. Well, close to it XD

AxelRikuRoxas

well i was one of the people to buy the japanese from ebay... i ended up beating the entire game in japanese! i had to get online figure out which slots mean which spell or attack. So considering i put a shit load of effort in playing and understanding the story... i am going straight to critical... i have literally played it almost every way possible.... japanese umd, and recently i am playing the english patched version..... proud all the way of course.... so straight to critical for me, this game was sooooooooo easy... it needs more tough battles like the sentiment. the thing im syced for is the mysterious boss that looks like xehanort the nobody. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! IM GONNA TEAR SHIT UP

AxelRikuRoxas

I'm going straight to Critical. It's about time Kingdom Hearts was a real challenge.

exactly! thats what they need to do... they need to make the enemy attack you more, and make combos more difficult to pull off, i love the story to hell, but the gameplay is tooo easy. i dont' want a difficulty like one hit kill against you because that's retarded all i ask for is the intelligent AI

Birthday Thunder

Well the japanese game was way easier because thats how they like their games over there. Compered to theres, our game is going to be impossible to beat for them. More power to you, going through on critical mode first but trust me, if you get a chance to play proud, I suggest you do it and see just how much harder it is compared to JAP proud mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back