• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical mode gameplay...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Sounds like it could be really tough. Might have to go about this game like I've done with all the others... start from the bottom and work my way up! Either way, more playtime for me!

(First post FTW!)

Yeah, i'm doing a beginner mode playthrough simply for comparison between proud and beginner.

(Welcome to khinsider forums. One day you may try to leave, but you will always be drawn back. *Evil Laugh* Sorry about that lol)

xig28

Awards
To answer some questions. Seighart i Do recommend playing proud mode if your the type of gamer who likes a bit of a challenge towards the end of the game, but if not maybe standard is the way to go especially if your gonna be doing it as a first time, but i highly recommend proud just for kh fans. As for the battles im doing my best to see how well i can beat these bosses on low level. 51 is somewhat difficult as the bosses will do lots of damage, and you attacking them will do very little but sora can become invincible when he does his link style with the spirits. also certain spirits really help with your attack commands, for example handsome pegasus has magic haste and magic up so when you use curaga, or any strong magic it will reload in less then 10 seconds as apposed to 20-25 seconds. these bosses attack fast and hard, so im gonna see where i can go with this. Also there is a keyblade you can unlock after getting all gold trophies when you do the spirit bqattles( I CALL THem pokemon battles haha) so ill show some gameplay of that next week along with the keyblade you get. and the keyblade you saw in the first try against the secret portal boss you get after getting all gold from the dive sequence from world to world.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
To answer some questions. Seighart i Do recommend playing proud mode if your the type of gamer who likes a bit of a challenge towards the end of the game, but if not maybe standard is the way to go especially if your gonna be doing it as a first time, but i highly recommend proud just for kh fans. As for the battles im doing my best to see how well i can beat these bosses on low level. 51 is somewhat difficult as the bosses will do lots of damage, and you attacking them will do very little but sora can become invincible when he does his link style with the spirits. also certain spirits really help with your attack commands, for example handsome pegasus has magic haste and magic up so when you use curaga, or any strong magic it will reload in less then 10 seconds as apposed to 20-25 seconds. these bosses attack fast and hard, so im gonna see where i can go with this. Also there is a keyblade you can unlock after getting all gold trophies when you do the spirit bqattles( I CALL THem pokemon battles haha) so ill show some gameplay of that next week along with the keyblade you get. and the keyblade you saw in the first try against the secret portal boss you get after getting all gold from the dive sequence from world to world.

Handsome Pegasus has really awesome abilities! Thank goodness, he is one of the ones I plan on putting on Sora's team :)

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I finally present to you all the first of my many vids to come, and know this took a long time to do(well not really just critical thinking of strategies lol)I have the description of the boss battle in the video under description lol. and sorry for the out of focus my camera always does that Kingdom Hearts 3DS Secret Portal Boss Fight (Sora Critical Mode) - YouTube
1. You have ads on, why?
2. Your camera keeps going in and out of focus
3. You could enhance the audio in some way
4. Good info in the description'
5. Nice boss fight, that looked pretty hard!

xig28

Awards
yea im trying to figure out how to make the volume louder but since its the 3ds its quite hard to do, i might try imovie to help for this. as for the out of focus i have no control over that its just how my camera is. if i were to take off the continuos focus then it would be out of focus the whole time. i might try to work with a different camera if i can borrow one here. ads are ads lol but i guess for now it isnt neccessary

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I finally present to you all the first of my many vids to come, and know this took a long time to do(well not really just critical thinking of strategies lol)I have the description of the boss battle in the video under description lol. and sorry for the out of focus my camera always does that Kingdom Hearts 3DS Secret Portal Boss Fight (Sora Critical Mode) - YouTube

Wow, that one Link attack is really good against this boss. That does look very challenging, I am excited to play this myself already :p

Also, oh. Mai. Gawd. The Keyblade you get for beating Flick Rush on like all the levels has Wandanyan at the top of it!? :D I couldn't tell in all the other pictures I have seen!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
yea im trying to figure out how to make the volume louder but since its the 3ds its quite hard to do, i might try imovie to help for this. as for the out of focus i have no control over that its just how my camera is. if i were to take off the continuos focus then it would be out of focus the whole time. i might try to work with a different camera if i can borrow one here. ads are ads lol but i guess for now it isnt neccessary
Ads are an option for uploaders, go to your settings and turn off ads

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com

Ads are an option for uploaders, go to your settings and turn off ads

Yeah, ads aren't totally needed unless you're a featured director and are trying to earn some more money by allowing Youtube to put them on your videos!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Yeah, ads aren't totally needed unless you're a featured director and are trying to earn some more money by allowing Youtube to put them on your videos!

And unless you choose to monotize (which it sounds like you didn't) ads are pointless and only make people leave when they have to wait for 30-15 seconds for a low quality gameplay clip that can be found in higher quality somewhere else, just trying to help you out man! :)

xig28

Awards
guys the ads are already off lol. ill see if i can do one with riku next week. i have already faced these bosses before in proud mode its just about the right strategies against them haha

xig28

Awards
Hey Here is the second video of the next secret boss portals against The Grid boss. Sorry for the out of focus camera i cant do anything about it. Im sure its quite annoying but if you can deal with it i would greatly appreciate it. Playing as Sora on Critical Mode. this one is against Tron. I gotta say this one was pretty tough since tron moves a lot faster then his story counterpart. of course you can block all his attacks, but being at level 51, it would take too long and would do very little damage since when tron staggers he just jumps out the way and attacks right away. so you gotta be careful with this. All in all it was a pretty fun fight especially when your upside down. I used Kingdom Nyan, Triteracops, and handsome pegasus. kingdom Nyan has 3 defense up abilities which increase your defense of course. Similar strategy as the gargoyle, just use the link styles to get in some extra invincible damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZdKpd1bAoI
I just wanted to mention if anyone is interested i just got back from tokyo and im making a video on it. So if you wanna see my trip in tokyo please feel free to see the video when i finish editing it. Tokyo is AMAZING! but yes be on the look out for that soon. enjoy!

xig28

Awards
was really debating whether to make a new topic or not, but ill just post it here to save time, but i finally unlocked the "end of pain" keyblade, and considering i havent seen any videos of it online I am going to post the first ever video gameplay of it in action. I also use to exclusive abilities only sora has. I will post more later but here is what i have so far:
Kingdom Hearts 3DS Sora Critical mode gameplay+ Secret Keyblade - YouTube

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
can that keyblade be unlocked before the end of the game or is it liek birth by sleep

xig28

Awards
can that keyblade be unlocked before the end of the game or is it liek birth by sleep

you can unlock it before the end of the game, but i believe you have to defeat the secret boss before you progress to the rest of the special portals. keep in mind that in order to unlock this keyblade you must go through 100 different link portals with "special" on it….this is really time consuming and annoying at times since some of them are hidden. overall its a nice keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back