• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical mode gameplay...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xig28

Awards
Just posting a quick update, but the grid light cycle on critical is a B****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the boss is too cheap and hits hard!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So what's the pink bar under the dream eaters for?
Not sure if I've read what it's for.

Edit: never mind. I found out what it is for

xig28

Awards
If you see in the video when riku combines with his spirits the pink gauge is a time limit for how long i can stay in link stlye. Its pretty much similar to drives from kh2.

xig28

Awards
Hey guys just posting another update on the critical mode. So i unlocked some cool attack/magic abilities as i progressed more in the game. I unlocked meteor, Dark Aura, Megaflare, dark splicer, meteor burst, sparkga and more. I will make a video showcasing these commands and how much damage they do. they are pretty cool looking and some work very well against certain *tough* bosses if you catch my drift. I will upload video gameplay later. So far im pretty much at the end of the game. like i said once i beat the game im gonna record the matches against the secret portal bosses(critical of course) so you can see. the damage output is quite unfair on critical as i feel all they really did is make enemies damage hit 100x harder, but it isnt difficult to block ;). see you all soon!!!

Crystal

Silver Member
Did Sora and Riku's abilities almost same with TAV?
Mega Flare would be useful in the game xD

xig28

Awards
sadly as strong and cool as they are mega flare doesnt kill everything in one shot. unless my magic needs to go up, the damage only takes 50-75% of enemy health for bigger enemies. the dual links with ur spirits are the ones that help out the most and ohkos everything almost haha

xig28

Awards
So i finally beat the game on critical mode. I gotta say if it wasnt for the new game plus where you can transfer over your spirits, this game would have been wayyy toooo diffcult at some points, but maybe not impossible. of course the last few bosses you face as riku, idk what the designers were thinking, but i believe there is no way you can no damage them, there is just way too much happening during the fight and a level 1 critical mode playthrough is dam impossible since the very end towards the game as i mentioned before is too dam hard. Ill be posting the secret boss portals soon and along julius match as well. i will try to use very little of the balloons since they make the fight much easier. see you all later

Crystal

Silver Member
Woah..you're cool, where you can actually beat the game in critical mode xD
Is those final bosses hard in critical mode?

xig28

Awards
Woah..you're cool, where you can actually beat the game in critical mode xD
Is those final bosses hard in critical mode?

VERY…Think of MF from BBS and Vanitas as the final bosses…with some moves taken away from them…yea thats how hard they are lol

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So i finally beat the game on critical mode. I gotta say if it wasnt for the new game plus where you can transfer over your spirits, this game would have been wayyy toooo diffcult at some points, but maybe not impossible. of course the last few bosses you face as riku, idk what the designers were thinking, but i believe there is no way you can no damage them, there is just way too much happening during the fight and a level 1 critical mode playthrough is dam impossible since the very end towards the game as i mentioned before is too dam hard. Ill be posting the secret boss portals soon and along julius match as well. i will try to use very little of the balloons since they make the fight much easier. see you all later

So wait, is balloons a really good move then?

Crystal

Silver Member
VERY…Think of MF from BBS and Vanitas as the final bosses…with some moves taken away from them…yea thats how hard they are lol

That's freaking hard then XD is the requirements for unlock secret ending is the same for proud and critical mode?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
Sounds like it could be really tough. Might have to go about this game like I've done with all the others... start from the bottom and work my way up! Either way, more playtime for me!

(First post FTW!)

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Sounds like it could be really tough. Might have to go about this game like I've done with all the others... start from the bottom and work my way up! Either way, more playtime for me!

(First post FTW!)

Welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back