• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical Mode file?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbit

Awards
Okay I decided what I'm going to do; I'm going to try to create as many S-rank Dream Eaters (esp. the ones that have hard to find materials) as I can in proud and then transfer them over to my critical game and 100% that. I tried to 100% the proud mode file but there are some chests in fountain plaza that I can't reach due to Julius, so I'm just going to create most of the dream eaters in my proud file and then transfer them over. My other question is, when you transfer them over, do they retain the abilities you unlocked on them, or are they all completely reset to level one, other than rank?

Last edited:

THE GAME

Okay I decided what I'm going to do; I'm going to try to create as many S-rank Dream Eaters (esp. the ones that have hard to find materials) as I can in proud and then transfer them over to my critical game and 100% that. I tried to 100% the proud mode file but there are some chests in fountain plaza that I can't reach due to Julius, so I'm just going to create most of the dream eaters in my proud file and then transfer them over. My other question is, when you transfer them over, do they retain the abilities you unlocked on them, or are they all completely reset to level one, other than rank?
They're completely reset and you will have to unlock their abilities and stuff again. They only keep their rank.
But yeah, definitely create as many Dream Eaters as you can since you're going to delete the file anyway.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Does the Critical Mode file automatically overwrite your Proud Mode file? Or do you select which slot to put it in? I assume its the second, but I am just checking :p

Blobbit

Awards
Does the Critical Mode file automatically overwrite your Proud Mode file? Or do you select which slot to put it in? I assume its the second, but I am just checking :p

Pretty sure it's the second, but I have to overwrite mine since my sister's using the second slot.

Sky King

As I beat the game already, You can select where to put your save data. Also if you acquire any new dream eaters in your cleared save you can transfer them over if you decide to create a new Critical Mode save file.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
As I beat the game already, You can select where to put your save data. Also if you acquire any new dream eaters in your cleared save you can transfer them over if you decide to create a new Critical Mode save file.

Pretty sure it's the second, but I have to overwrite mine since my sister's using the second slot.

Okay thanks guys! I have almost beaten the game, but I am not quite there yet so I just wanted to be prepared :p

Blobbit

Awards
Also, do the DEs retain their colors? I've made an epic white Keeba Tiger and I want it to stay white XD It's not a big deal if they don't because the paint is cheap, but I'm just wondering.

And does anyone know a fast place to kill off DEs? I'm trying to make all star ranked and I could use the extra materials. I tried to do it in TWTNW but it still took a long time.

THE GAME

Also, do the DEs retain their colors? I've made an epic white Keeba Tiger and I want it to stay white XD It's not a big deal if they don't because the paint is cheap, but I'm just wondering.

And does anyone know a fast place to kill off DEs? I'm trying to make all star ranked and I could use the extra materials. I tried to do it in TWTNW but it still took a long time.
Yes, your Dream Eaters will retain their colors. And as far as I know, TWTNW is the best place to grind for stuff like EXP and materials, but if you want rare materials complete portals/special portals in just about any world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back