• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[.:CRISIS REALITY:.] A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP Sign-Ups/OOC Discussion Thread] [RE-MADE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Cool, I like it so far.
I'll just wait until you finish adding stuff to it. C:

Rauxlen

Awards
Ah awesome, I like it. :3
Only things missing are abilities and her age, but meh. I'll tell Candy that I think it's a good temp. :3

Rauxlen

Awards
Hmm I'm not so good with abilities, myself. I'll ask her about those, too. xD

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Name:saint
Description:
Anime_Emo_Boy_2.jpg

blue eyes dark brown hair normaly with white highlights

Bio: saint was born in zack's home village they were best freinds growing up together until they joined soldier where slowly they grew apart he was assignend under genises where he gained the name bloody flashand he idolized genises till he went rouge where he lost faith in what he was doing now he is assighned as zach's 2 class soldier assistant he views as a new chance to reconnect with each other and help find himself

Weapons: 1 http://eagleswords.com/library/39inchFantasySword.jpg original sin
2 http://cdn3.ioffer.com/img/item/113/031/342/grv9.jpg raven's wings

Abilities
flying hawk :moving at lighning speed he decends apon his enemy slashing though his enemies using his duel weapons raven's wings

burning massacre: saint slashed though his enemy at mach 10 speed slicing though all his enemies at once

chaos flame: saint shoots hundreads of fireballs around the enemy/s them he has them fly in on the target all at once

saint wing: when saint was put though mako injection he was accedently injected with a major blood vial from a project called G now it appears that he is able to use his angel wing

dark firaga : given to him a day before genises defected

more to come

Other Info:
p.s he also has a motorcycle

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
I've sent both templates to Candy for her thoughts, so I'll get back to you both shortly. :3

Edit: And she said she accepts both. :3

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
Double-post on Candy's request.
Would you all be able to invite your friends to this? We need more people if we want to get this RP off the ground.
And she also said that she'd be back really soon.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well I'm back but I'm not announcing it in the foyer. Meh. Forget May 7th...but anywho, this RP should have more people signed up for it or it'll never go. :/

Also I may ask you guys some questions in forming of starting our RP and such...through VM/PMs...since I do want to ask you guys as an RP group something...

I doubt the RP will start until:

1. June starts

2. Have at least more people RP the required characters: Zack Fair, Angeal, Genesis, Cloud, and Sephiroth.

Oh and I apologize if that came out rude. I had to edit this. :/

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Name: Nel Sindurome
Description:
Nel_Sindurome_by_Punkness66.jpg

Nel has long reddish-brown hair that reaches to her mid-back, pale green eyes and a tan complexion. She's short, around 5'3, and weighs around 124lbs. Her clothing usually consists of a short dark purple jacket, a light-ish green v-neck and a brown skirt with brown socks and black boots.
Bio: Nel has lived in Midgar for pretty much her entire life, though she didn't come from the richest family in the world, she was able to live a fairly good life. However, her parents had divorced and Nel was stuck living with her father at the age of 13. She decided against living with her mother since she had decided to leave Midgar, and Nel was much too attached to her home to leave.
Her father was rather skilled in karate and swordsmanship, which Nel loved to watch him whenever he practiced with his comrades. She learned a lot from him, and at the age of 18, left her home in search of a new life.
Which is where she found Nibelheim, and she frequently goes back and forth between Midgar and there.
Personality: Nel is pretty upbeat in personality. Extremely friendly, sort of shy at first but easy to get along with once the ice is broken. Her temper is a bit of an issue. If she feels or sees a friend threatened, she tends to lose her cool. Completely not on purpose, as well. She can't really help herself in that manner.
Weapons/Choice of Defense: Her stone hard fists~ and she carries around a katana.
Abilities (up to 4): She is skilled in martial arts as well as sword fighting.
Other Info:

Wheee~ There it is. @_@
I did say I'd have it up. XD

Rauxlen

Awards
Szayel: :DDD
I like the template~

thechasersblade: As of now, I don't think so. In the previous thread I think there were people that wanted to be Genesis or Sephiroth, but I haven't heard from them in a while.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Aw yeah, you should know I've been waiting for this since the very first thread. :3

Danica Syer

Name: Nel Sindurome
Description:
Nel_Sindurome_by_Punkness66.jpg

Nel has long reddish-brown hair that reaches to her mid-back, pale green eyes and a tan complexion. She's short, around 5'3, and weighs around 124lbs. Her clothing usually consists of a short dark purple jacket, a light-ish green v-neck and a brown skirt with brown socks and black boots.
Bio: Nel has lived in Midgar for pretty much her entire life, though she didn't come from the richest family in the world, she was able to live a fairly good life. However, her parents had divorced and Nel was stuck living with her father at the age of 13. She decided against living with her mother since she had decided to leave Midgar, and Nel was much too attached to her home to leave.
Her father was rather skilled in karate and swordsmanship, which Nel loved to watch him whenever he practiced with his comrades. She learned a lot from him, and at the age of 18, left her home in search of a new life.
Which is where she found Nibelheim, and she frequently goes back and forth between Midgar and there.
Personality: Nel is pretty upbeat in personality. Extremely friendly, sort of shy at first but easy to get along with once the ice is broken. Her temper is a bit of an issue. If she feels or sees a friend threatened, she tends to lose her cool. Completely not on purpose, as well. She can't really help herself in that manner.
Weapons/Choice of Defense: Her stone hard fists~ and she carries around a katana.
Abilities (up to 4): She is skilled in martial arts as well as sword fighting.
Other Info:

Wheee~ There it is. @_@
I did say I'd have it up. XD

Awesome template, if you do need to make any changes to it. Feel free!
OMG love the artwork, is it yours? :O
But I do accept it although just one thing I'd like you add in there: Is Nel against and or for Shinra????
Otherwise, your all set and oh yes, it's accepted!

hey has anyone called dibs on genises,sephiroth or angeal

No Angeal, but I hope we can we get an Angeal. I'll have to wait for an answer from Vossler and Neglect. If they don't respond at all, I'll have to find other people who'll replace them. Otherwise, I might be thinking of doing Genesis or Cissnei....if I cancel out one of my OCs and make them NPCs.

Aw yeah, you should know I've been waiting for this since the very first thread. :3

Hooray, that's good. At least we have an Aerith. :D Well actually also a Tseng, Zack Fair (possibly SilentTrinity has yet to post his template), ummm who else?......Tifa!

Glad to hear that....not many people have signed up as last time as I expected. :/

OOH I know I can be Cissnei since nobody's taking her yet. If somebody comes though, I'll leave it up to them.
My other OC template Rex Reedington template will be up by probably the end of the week, his story will go in the front page. >_<

ALSO QUESTIONS FOR YOU ALL:

If we can't have enough people to play the Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core characters, does anybody mind if we make them NPCs or control them but it has to relate to the story line.

Please be patient about the FRONT PAGE, I need to edit it, that and still hear from people via PM (I think only two of you got it out of everybody I PMed), plus it's Finals week for me so I'll probably won't be on much eithier.

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Ah! Sorry about that. >w<
I'll put her for Shinra, just for now, but don't be surprised if she changes her mind. ;)

And it's not -technically- my artwork. XD I only drew on her clothing and hair. >w> I usually like to doll my new characters.

But yay~! ^.^

Ah, and I'm fine with having them as NPC's.

Danica Syer

Ah thanks alot for the info~ooh I can't wait to see that.

And I can't edit the front page for now...gonna go ask a mod/admin about this problem. >_<

Danica Syer

um just need something, would Zach be against or for Shinra?

I mean doesn't he become one then change to the other?

Yes, it'll go like that in the RP as well as I plan to have Shinra do something against his friends from Earth, so I would say, he would be for (at first since he's working as a SOLDIER) but later on, AGAINST (in terms of the story plot, I mean we're working on it but...)

Oh and I had this story in mind:

The world opens up (both sides from two different portals) due to some kind of Earthquake or some mysterious event and Zack Fair, Angeal, Sephiroth, and the other FFVII: Crisis Core character enter Earth. They try to go back to their world but they get shut out of their world along with some members of Shinra (maybe). Later on, they want control of this planet but through sinister, sneaky ways as they have control of the worlds in FFVII universe. So Zack and his friends (together and or seperate and meet up later), basically it's the decision of standing up for what you know is the right thing or doing/following whatever the organization you're in (in Zack's case, SHINRA) and doing what you're told.

But it's up to you, mostly but I was thinking the story would work either way considering the fact

Hope this helps!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back