• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[.:CRISIS REALITY:.] A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP Sign-Ups/OOC Discussion Thread] [RE-MADE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeshallbeasgods

♥ Character Information

Name: Vega Shadows
DOB: July 2
Origin: Junon
Eyes: Grey with a mako haze at the edges
Hair: Red
Weapon: Twin blades
Family: A grandmother in North Corel

History: Vega Shadows was born in Junon to Carol and Jonathon Shadows. Her mother was a book binder while her father smithed weapons. Her parents did their best to shield Vega from ShinRa for fear of losing her to it, enrolling her in ballet classes and gymnastics. Despite their best efforts though, by the time Vega was eight, she was idolizing SOLDIER's. In an attempt to change Vega’s interests, her parents moved them to the western continent, to Rocket Town. Little did they know, that ShinRa had a test going on there for space exploration. This did nothing for changing Vega interests and she became more and more interested. She was often found, and punished, for wandering around the rocket while ShinRa’s teams were working. Some of her foul language was learned by a pilot there and her parents far from appreciated it. It seemed there was just not enough good influences around to turn their daughter into a proper young lady.

On a trip to visit family in North Corel, Vega's parents were killed. She was fourteen years old at the time. Instead of trying to go on to North Corel to the rest of her family, Vega returned to Rocket Town. She gathered up the money her parents had saved and found a dagger her mother had kept before leaving town. She used the money she had from her parents to bribe her way onto a ship headed to Junon, since that was the only place she really knew well from when she was a kid.

When she arrived in Junon, she found work that someone her age could handle and offered an elderly lady half her pay to let her stay with her. After a few years in Junon, Vega left Junon and made her way to Midgar and tried to join SOLDIER. She was rejected and made a foot soldier. Three years later, when she turned 20, she tried again and this time succeed and became a SOLDIER 3rd class. She excelled to SOLDIER 2nd class during the meteor incident. She traveled around quite a bit during that time for SOLDIER before resigning. She saw that ShinRa wouldn’t be around much longer after this so decided to cut her ties. She returned to Midgar and helped to clear the slums out before Meteor fell. During her last run through, she found a little girl, about 9 or 10 who had hurt her ankle while her family was running out of Midgar.

While trying to take the girl out of the city and to safety, Meteor struck. She found somewhere she assumed would be safe for the girl and herself to hide. Vega kept an eye out on Meteorfall while the girl slept restlessly. When Holy and Lifestream finally fought off Meteor, Vega and the girl got caught amongst the brunt of it. Vega lost consciousness and when she awoke, the little girl had a bad case of Geostigma, covering most of her face and arms. Vega’s shoulder and upper arm were infected as well, but she took the girl and tried to find her family. Along the way, the girl took a turn for the worst. Vega was barely able to return her to her family before she joined the Lifestream.

From that point, Vega wandered around Gaia, seeing what she could do to help Geostigma’s victims or the families left behind. Her condition slowly degraded to the point that when she returned to Midgar, someone had to drag her to sector 5’s church to be healed. She spent a week in Edge to recover, Geostigma having taken quite the toll on her health. Vega carries scars around her shoulder from Geostigma which she found fades a bit with a tan. After that, she returned to her wanderings, sending people left with Geostigma towards Midgar and helping who she could. After awhile, she grew weary and learned about the World Regenesis Organization. Her Chocobo companion, Vex, carried her to WRO’s headquarters where she attempted to join them. Why help the world alone, after all, when you could work with a whole organization with that specific plan in mind.

Personality: Vega sees the world as something that humans have to take care of as much as it cares for them. For that, she never uses cars and travels instead buy Chocobo only. She has a few disagreements with said Chocobo on occasion, oddly. Especially when she wants to join in a Chocobo Race, they seem to have the most problems then. She doesn’t hold a grudge about that though, she never really does. Her view is that the past is past and everyone can change. She tries to be friendly with most people, mostly which depends on first impressions. When she drinks a lot, she tends to get slightly bipolar, so she doesn’t drink to often.

She’s at her most content when she’s traveling. She doesn’t have to do anything for anyone then and she gets a chance to just plain relax. Although, her Chocobo gets testy then and she often times thinks about frying him for dinner. In the end though, she never does because she’s attached to the Chocobo, like a child with a kitten. Vega is particularly fond of children, all their youthful energy and high spirits. Whenever she comes to a town with a lot of children, she makes sure she spends a bit of time with them.

Strengths: She's been fighting for awhile so she's skilled with that and enjoys the challenge of fighting almost as if it were a warrior’s dance. Vega is very brave when it come to monsters and skilled with ice magic which has become her specialty. She usually fights offensively so she can get the enemy quickly and stun them. Always full of energy, she somehow manages to remain a professional on occasion. Vega is a determined young woman, never letting up so both herself and the people around her don’t have too much of a reason to be disappointed.

Weaknesses: She doesn't know when to quit; she’s far too stubborn for her own good sometimes and doesn't stop when she should which causes her to become clumsy or get hurt. Terrified of losing someone close to her, she tries to keep her friends safe or better, tries to avoid making friends at all. Vega has a slight gambling problem but only when it comes to Chocobo races, she’s been in debt a couple times for it. Thoughts of her family sometimes make her frustrated and clumsy. Even with a map, Vega can somehow manage to get lost still.

Appearance: Click to see Vega

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
^ It's a very detailed template and a good example of what a template should look like. Yes, yes. Since I already talked to you about this via PM. I accept....I will let Rauxlen look at it and see what she has to say as well.

BTW is she siding with or is she against SHINRA? Just wondering.

Also just throwing this out: If you have any friends who like to RP and completed/played Crisis Core, please spread the word about this RP esp. if they are members of this forum, it'd be great. ^_^

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Ah, I like it. It gives me enough detail to really feel like I know the character.
The only thing I see about it is that a lot of those things in her life happened after Crisis Core.
But meh, it looks great, overall. :3

Danica Syer

I shall! And for this, she'll be siding with Shinra. I always like playing a character who works with Shinra. (I just wanted Vega in the WRO on LSR because a certain someone who runs it XD)

That's good and just somebody special in terms of friend? Eithier way that's cool. :D

Oh and wasn't Vega the name of your character in the Harry Potter RP that we did during over summer?

Danica Syer

That's awesome and glad to have you on board. :D

Now all we need is just more new members.......we'll be more likely to have some as the Crisis Core AU RP starts in late May or early June. :p

Rauxlen

Awards
Yeah, hopefully more people will sign up soon...
I showed this thread to my friends, but none of them signed up. Boo. ;_;

Danica Syer

Awww really? Maybe they're just busy or haven't signed on or noticed it yet. It's okay for now as we gots plenty of time to think up of things and whatnot....and I'll try asking anybody on my friend's list but I don't know how many of them would be interested and some people on my friends list, I don't know even at all or have signed on in ages but you and Arty already in this thread, so I don't have to worry about/ask you guys. XD

cloudwolf124

Here's my temp...Sorry it took me so long i have been kind of busy...

Name: Jason Smith

Description: http://forums.khinsider.com/picture.php?albumid=1282&pictureid=12224

Bio: Jason was an orphan who moved from horrible foster home to horrible foster home. When he turned 18 he left the group home he was living in to find something out about his parents (because everyone told him he was born in his first foster home). When he found info on his parents he visited their graves at the local cemetery. soon after Jason began a spiraling self-destructive rampage he began stealing, participated in street fights and assaulted a local police officer. He was in jail for 2 years he began trying to change his life and worked for the local fast food joint but after he grabbed a guy by the throat for taking to long to order he was fired and thrown in jail again he was released 2 years later. Soon after his life hit the skids, he lost all his stuff, and his reason to live. Just before he went to jump off a bridge he met a man in a purple suit who had shown Jason a purpose for living. Soon after Jason had become a rouge Vigilante and started helping the society he had lived in but was thrown in jail soon after for killing a man who stole and old lady's purse. Now after being released for the 3rd time he hopes to find the man in the purple suit.

Weapons/Choice of Defense: He carries a Combat Knife and Hunting Pistol

Other Info: During his spiraling rampage Jason managed to get s scar on his left hand. He also carries several Scars from his depressing childhood and his fights with criminals. He has a scar across his right eye from a fight during his days as a street fighter.

Let me know if it needs to be fixed.

Rauxlen

Awards
Haha, not late at all. We need new members... xD
But I look forward to seeing your temp. C:

Danica Syer

Am I too late? >_>

I think I'm gonna be joining this. ^^ I'll have a temp up soon.

Your not too late. Anytime's fine but I'll let Rauxlen check your template until May comes.

I'll be leaving this on a hiatus leave after today.

Haha, not late at all. We need new members... xD
But I look forward to seeing your temp. C:

Ah a favor for you, PRETTY PLEASE, it's in the FOYER btw, but if you didn't look that, I'll explain it here:

I'm taking a hiatus from the forums until May but I'm only here for today and because of that, I WANT YOU. Yes you to take over this RP's Sign Up/OOC Thread after today to accept new incoming templates, manage the sign-ups, and etc and answer any questions people ask. And if the Zack Fair Fanclub has new members, ask them if they like to join here (optional). And I'll check the templates in May...but for now do what you WANT. I'm counting on you! ;)

Rauxlen

Awards
Don't worry Candy, I'll take care of the things here. Except for updating the front page. Cause I can't. D:

And I don't think anybody's asked for either of them. :3

Rauxlen

Awards
Well, character templates are in the first post. So just fill that out, and I'll review it. :3

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Tifa Lockhart
Loyal to Shrina or Oppose: Oppose
Weapons/Powers: Master at martial arts.
Abilities (up to 6 please):
Description: Tifa's long hair falls below her waist and is tied at the end in a distinctive dolphin-tail split. Tifa's hair is dark brown, but in some appearances it looks black. Tifa's eyes are officially addressed as red, but they have also been depicted as brown in some appearances, and she wears white tear-drop earrings. She wears a sleeveless white tank shirt that shows her stomach with a short black miniskirt and a pair of black suspenders connected to her belt. She also wears fighting gloves that come up to her elbows, which have metal protecting pads, and she wears old boots. Her body is slim, belying her great physical strength.
ff7ac0614.jpg

Bio:
Tifa was born in Nibelhiem, the same town where Cloud was born. She was out-going, lively, and quickly gained quite a lot of friends. Although she and Cloud lived right next to each other, and were only a year apart, they were never that close. She and the others did not really know Cloud through most of, or all of their childhood. Tifa's mother died when Tifa was eight years old in 1995, leaving her upset and very confused. Tifa believed her mother had gone to Mt. Nibel, and that she could meet her again if only she crossed the mountain.
Tifa headed off to Mt. Nibel, and Cloud followed to keep her safe, but Tifa fell from the rickety bridge in the mountains. Tifa's father arrived at the scene, and finding her hurt, blamed Cloud for leading her to Mt. Nibel. Years later, in 2000, Cloud decided to become a SOILDER, like his idol Septheroth, in part to impress Tifa. He called Tifa out to the water tower, a local date spot, to tell her of his plans, and Tifa made Cloud promise to protect her if she was ever in trouble. He agreed, and left to join SOLDIER the following spring. Afterward, Tifa constantly worried about him, reading the newspaper every day looking for some mention of Cloud, and asking Shinra personnel if they knew him when they came to Nibelheim, but there never was anything, for Cloud only became an infantryman. Two years later on September 21, 2002, at the age of 15, Tifa is working as a tour guide in the Nibelheim mountains and is taking martial arts lessons from Zangan.
Other Info:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back