• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[.:CRISIS REALITY:.] A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP Sign-Ups/OOC Discussion Thread] [RE-MADE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
IT IS BACK AGAIN...AND THIS TIME THIS RP IS GOING TO GET GOING FOR SURE!...THIS TIME AROUND! :D

.:[CRISIS REALITY]:.

A Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Alternate Universe Roleplay
crisiscore.jpg

Created by Danica Syer (formerly known as Candy Fair)
Co-Creators: Rauxlen and Neglect

PLEASE READ:

Welcome to Crisis Reality: A FFVII: Crisis Core Alternate Universe (story) Roleplay! If you're wondering if this is a FFVII: Crisis Core related, roleplay, which you should tell by the title, it is! Anywho, before you go on. We'd like to welcome you here and that if you are interested, please read below and if you any questions/suggestions/ideas and comments, please do so and ask/comment away! We'd happy to respond but anyway, aside from that let me explain this RP:
This roleplay does pertain to the video game Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core but it is an Alternate Universe.​

If you're unsure what that is:AU=Alternate Universe, meaning a canon story that is set in an alternate universe basically what the word says. So this story relates to Crisis Core very much so but is also a story set in a different place and has a different plot to it. Hope this helps explains if you're wondering about this RP.​

UPDATE! PLEASE READ THIS:
As of January 3, 2010:​

This roleplay was supposed to start over in August or September of 2009 but due to school, college, and work going on, nobody had time and plus I become occupied with things...thus never setting the RP to action or start. And then of course we all know the RP section has changed and although I would of start making a new OOC/Sign-Up Thread...I wasn't there at the time and I decided not to do anything until I was done with my first semester from college....and now I'm on break, so I thought I should do so and this sign-ups will go until May or early June as I have college until then and also for those who are in school or whatever, might need time to RP, this is the reason why the RP sign-ups are up now and that the RP won't start until at least school ends for the summer break. Hope this helps if there are any confusions and such.​

Plot:
On the Planet within the timeframe of Crisis Core, the several unaccountable disappearence of ordinary citizens have enticed the involvement of Shinra's elite military branch, SOLDIER. In accordance to proximity readings, the suspected area embodies an odd electro-magnetic field which renders renders the many technology equipment dysfunctional. In concern with the instability that this quaint activity may bring. 1st Class SOLDIER Zack Fair is assigned to the classified operation, and is immediately sent to investigate. Secretly followed by his former friend and tutor, Angeal Hewley, the two are witness to the discovery of something shocking and alien to abysmal proportions; a portal named Midbend, functioning as a gateway to an uknown destination. Driven by instinctual curiousity, Zack Fair approaches the portal so called Midbend, only to be vaccumed in by the strength of its gravitional pull. Angeal, observing this occur, follows Zack into the portal. The two find themselves in an entirely new universe, yet sharing identical attributes to their own. Now existing in this alternate dimension, their presence may indicate something greater than the two could imagine and the oddity of it all is, they feel a new sense of consciousness; they begin to feel....'real'. Amongst their mission, they are about to meet unlikely allies and about to go through series of events and chaos that seems further from anything they imagined.

NOTE: I will add additional plot later.

RULES
  1. No Godmodding/Powerplaying!​
  2. Proper Grammar/Puncutation is a must! I don’t want to have and try to decipher typespeak (examples are lyk OMG I h8u zck fair) unless something is wrong with your computer or whatever, please inform one of us.​
  3. Please have more then one liners simply because one-liners are no fun. I suggest a paragraph is the shortest that you can type. Aside from this, the longer, the better.​
  4. 4 character is the limit. By the way, a note to you all: If you are a busy bee but like to join this RP, please only do 1 or 2 characters, and not all 4, just so in case you be in the RP and not have to give up any characters and so forth. Just an advice/ a word of wisdom! Also up to at 5-6 abilities. Most is 6. Least is 2 or 3, depending on your character.​
  5. In discussions, I’m not a big fan of swearing, so don’t do it too much, please! In the RP is fine, but a limit would be nice or refrain of swearing would be nice.​
  6. Like many other RP, it applies here and everywhere: Respect others and their opinions, PLEASE! I don’t tolerate anybody bashing others just because they think their ideas sucks or whatever, if you don’t have anything nice, DON’T say it. Unless you’re helping somebody else out or giving them solid advice, NO BASHING OTHER ROLEPLAYERS or one of us here (especially me) will make sure you’ll be kicked out.​
  7. Romance is allowed but please keep it at a PG-13 rating!!!!​
  8. Critiscism and comments are accepted. But please if somebody doesn't want too much or too harsh criticism, don't give them trouble!​
  9. Have fun!​
Note: If you have any ideas/comments/questions you want to contribute and or ask, PLEASE DO SO! We value your opinions, comments, and will try to answer what we can!

CRISIS CORE CHARACTERS:
Zack Fair
Angeal Hewley
Sephiroth
Genesis Rhapsodos
Cloud Strife
Tseng
Reno (this can include him)
Cissnei
Aerith Gainsborough
Lazard
Hollander
Tifa Lockhard
Yuffie Kisaragi​

Templates:

OC CHARACTERS TEMPLATE:
Name:
Description:
Bio:
Weapons/Choice of Defense:
Abilities (up to 4):
Other Info:​

NOTE: If you have no abilities, then don’t fill that part out. You can omit it or leave it out.

FINAL FANTASY VII: CRISIS CORE CHARACTER TEMPLATE:
Name:
Weapons/Powers:
Abilities (up to 6 please):
Description:
Bio:
Other Info:​

Note: Pictures are welcome for the description!

ROSTER:

FFVII: CRISIS CORE CHARACTERS:
Aerith Gainsborough-Flower​

OC CHARACTERS:
Kei-Rauxlen​

PENDING:
Reno-Artistry of Schedius
Georgia (Georgie) Syer-Danica Syer
Kei-Rauxlen
Zack Fair-SilentTrinity​

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I don't have to repost my template, do I? Just 'cause everyone knows Aerith.

Raiko

Come break me down
Hee hee hee you've done it XDD But...but...hmmm...

I could take up either Tseng or Cloud but I'll edit this post when I have finished my temp (Im going back to school D:)

Danica Syer

Hee hee hee you've done it XDD But...but...hmmm...

I could take up either Tseng or Cloud but I'll edit this post when I have finished my temp (Im going back to school D:)

Yes I have! :D Okies that's fine. What? I didn't put Reno up there. He's supposed to be up there. Let me go and edit that.

Ooh can't to see your template when your done. :D

Called Zach! just saying
ill hav a temp for him today or tomorrow!

Okies then, no worries man....I'll have to see too!

BTW where's Rauxy? D: Oh wait she had to go back to school.....dang...but hopefully she'll pop in here!

Danica Syer

Alright no problem and your welcome. :DDD

I'll be awaiting it. My turn to do my OC template. It'll be up soon. :D

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
BTW where's Rauxy? D: Oh wait she had to go back to school.....dang...but hopefully she'll pop in here!

Yeah, sadly...
Anyways, I'm glad this is up and people are posting~

Template time~
It's basically the same as my last one, but I edited a few things.

I might edit more after school tomorrow, when I have more time.

----------------------------------

Name: Kei

Description: Kei is Japanese in descent, and has shoulder-length, layered, dark brown hair with red highlights. Her hair's parted on the right side of her head, causing her side bangs to cover some of her left eye. Kei's eyes are dark brown, nearly black in color. She has a pretty pale complexion. Kei is about 5'6" in height.
Kei usually wears a plain black shirt and skinny jeans. She also wears black, fingerless gloves, lots of multicolored bracelets, and black tennis shoes. She carries her cell phone (which has loads of charms on it) and her iPod in her pockets at all times.

Bio: Kei has lived in Japan (unless this takes place somewhere else; if it does, I'll edit) her whole life. Both of her parents died when she was young, so her older brother took care of her for most of her life. She admires her brother, and likes to spend time with him.
Kei only has a few friends, as she's usually quiet. Though, when she's around her friends, she could be very outgoing. She goes shopping a lot, and loves to look for accessories.

Weapons/Choice of Defense: The only thing Kei has to defend herself with is a small pocket knife. (Gun later in the RP, maybe?)

Danica Syer

I accept your template Rauxy as it looks good and all...and fwaaaaaa it's descriptive enough for me. XD

It does take place in the USA actually but it can be in Japan and other countries as well...but we'll have to make it fictional, that or if you have a knowledge of the places, we can use it...and whatnot. How's that?

And take your time to edit, no need to rush as you can edit any time until May/June...so you have awhile. :D

I'll have my OC templates up soon, I need to finish editting it.

Also SilentTrinity, I shall await to see your Zack Fair template as well. So I'll put you on the pending list.

Rauxlen

Awards
I accept your template Rauxy as it looks good and all...and fwaaaaaa it's descriptive enough for me. XD

It does take place in the USA actually but it can be in Japan and other countries as well...but we'll have to make it fictional, that or if you have a knowledge of the places, we can use it...and whatnot. How's that?

And take your time to edit, no need to rush as you can edit any time until May/June...so you have awhile. :D

Ah, ok then. xD

That would work~
But if you want, I could always say she grew up in Japan but moved to the US? It might make it a bit easier to RP, but I dunno.

And that is true. I think I'll think about it a bit more, and edit if I think of anything useful to add~

Danica Syer

That's fine if you edit that information that she moves to the US and such. I'm okay with that. And that's cool if you added more to your profile if you want and all. I have to post my OC template, it should be up soon and if not by the end of today. It's just lengthy or I hope it is. XD

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Name: Tseng
Loyal to Shinra or Oppose: Loyal
Weapon: Gun
Abilities:

Full Cure – Tseng can fully heal himself or a target of his choice, Materia given by the old leader of the Turks, Veld, explaining why he always survive (green materia)
Shield – Tseng can protect himself or a target of his choice against physical or magical attack (green materia)
Enemy Skill – Can imitate a few move of the enemy to attack them with this very move (yellow materia)
Shiva – Can summon the Goddess of Ice to inflict damage on all the enemies during battle (red materia)
Rapid shoot – Can shoot from 3 to 6 times the enemy (physical)
Instant Air Strike – A chopper unleashes a physical attack on all the enemies. The power may vary depending how many of his fellow Turks he may rely on while attacking (limit break)

Bio: Tseng is currently the second in command of the Turk and de facto the one giving orders to all others Turks in the company. Tseng follows logic and put the company policy above all else. He may seem heartless sometime, as he won’t hesitate to do the worst things possible, as a Turk and for the company, but care deeply for his friends and can even forgets his order in exceptional case if he judges it to be necessary at the highest point.

His main duty is to hide Shinra’s dark business, as well as to look after Aerith, with who he fell in love with, feeling she doesn’t really seem to return to him

Appearance: Click here
Here's my old temp for this RP.

Rauxlen

Awards
Gah, we're not making a lot of progress here. D:
I'll talk to more of my friends and see if they'll like to join.

Danica Syer

GAHHHHHHHH I have to edit mine and make sure I post mine before Saturday, promise! :/

Sorry and looks like we're the only ones interested for now, Raux. Hopefully I'm wrong about it later on.

EDIT:

As promised:

Name: Georgia (“Georgie”) Syer

Nicknames: Georgie, Tomboy GDS, GDS, GD

Against/For Shinra: Against.....for now.

Appearance/Description: Georgia has white peachy colored skin with raven colored hair, somewhat shoulder length, shaggy. She is about 5’ I height. Her appreance is to be said that she looks very much like of a mixture of a middle school and high school student. She has somewhat of a raspy voice (if you were to hear her talk). She also has bright green eyes that make her seem to pop out a vibrant color. She is skinny with somewhat of an athletic body build. She also wears three wristbands with pictures of a soccer ball, music note, and a katana. The wristbands represent her interest in the sport of soccer, music to represent she loves music, and katana to represent her love of Fighting and RPG games. She also wears a mixed white and red sweatshirt that she got for Christmas from her best friend and cousin Jillian and she has a black T-shirt with red lettering that says: I AM ME in bold caps red letters. She also wears red colored baggy pants. Her shoes are black with medium-sized yellow lines that grow thorough them complete with yellow laces.

PICTURE COMING SOON! 8D

Biography/Personality: Georgia was born to the Syer family on a fateful day on July 7 to her parents. Georgia grew up to become a tomboy (details below) and since then has love of many things including video games which leader to finding Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core in a video game store and with the money that she had, she bought it, played it, and went through Zack's adventures, and has a dream of meeting her hero Zack Fair but problem: he's a fictional character and he doesn't exist, so Georgie wishes and tries to do everything she can to make Zack come to life until one fateday when the door from Midbend opens to Earth........

Other details: She has one sister named Danica (tee-hee lol) whom she gets along but at times bicker with. Georgia’s adventure came to a start when she got a PSP back when it first came out. She is good friends with Jillian, Angel, and a boy named Dirk. She also has a dream of meeting her long-time hero Zack Fair despite him being fictional and wants to be like him and fight for justice and good. She also thinks the fact that he has dark hair like her is cool. Georgia likes to be called eithier Georgie or Dana although she many other nicknames. She is a tomboy at heart and tends to talk like a guy saying, “Dude.”, “Man.” “Yo.” and such terms a lot. She also loves watching sports especially Ice Hockey and Football and she loves playing Soccer for fun. She also likes running and Floor Hockey as well as she finds them worth doing in her spare time. She tends to write poetry, draw pictures (mostly scribbles), and play the guitar (although she hadn’t for awhile). She hates shopping unless it’s for anime, manga, books, junk food, and essentials for her computer like a graphics or video editing program although she barely uses it but wants it on an occasion she’s bored on a thundery rainy day. She also hates anything girlie that includes wearing make up, dresses, playing tea time or house with her dolls, the color pink, saying, “Like.” Before any words, and she is not fond of glittery or sparkly things. She loves dark things in terms of thinking skulls and crossbones are cool although at times it creeps her out. Georgia can be quite fiesty when angered but is quick to calm down. The best three words to describe her is: ambitious, outgoing, and courageous.

Weapons/Choice of Defense:
Abilities (up to 4): Her abilities are unknown yet although it said that she has the abilities to do a backflip since her friend Jillian originally did Gymnastic and she also does like to run alot, and gah, more to come soon!

Other Info: Georgie proclaims that she’ll never fall in love or for any guy that is until the day she meets Zack Fair…

As for me, here's my OC Template (still needs editting, so I'll go back and edit it)

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Gah sorry for bumping but I should thought I'd let people see this and I'm done with my OC template...well I'll edit later.

Rauxlen

Awards
Whooa, that's a cool template. 8D
Much more information than mine. x_x

Danica Syer

You just got to get into your character and know about them, that's how you do templates or talk with people who RP alot and go into details. I, on the otherhand, like to develop characters but I still got to edit mine. >_<

But you'll do fine. Yours is good for a new template. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back