• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crisis Reality: A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP (RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Reina nodded as the two boys introduced themselves. "I'm Reina. Nice to meet you, although it would have been better in a different situation..." She grimaced.

“Wait guys duck down!” She heard Rex say. She ducked as she saw the rest duck, scared out of her wits. Oh good lord... She thought in fear, her heart pounding painfully against her chest. It was as if she was actually in a game, except this was real. So real.

Reina paid attention to every word Rex was saying. She nodded all the while, and she was actually expecting him to request for distraction. Well, what other job will there be? They didn't really have anything else but this. She nodded for the final time and she wanted to laugh at the thought of pepper spraying the monster, if the situation was not so gloomy. Instead she ended up giving out a light pathetic chuckle, which she grimaced in her mind since she didn't intend to chuckle in that way.

"Okay, I'll do all that I can." She said. "I hope I don't end up getting terribly hurt..." She murmured to herself, worried. "I'm counting on you, my life is depending on you." She gave him a small grin and a thumbs up, although she wasn't really sure whether this was the right thing to do. She grabbed a metal pole on the ground nearby. She took a deep breath and ran towards the monster.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Dam! That hurt!" Zack thought as he got up from the pile of rubble he had been thrown in. At least he had figured out that a frontal approach wasn't going to work. But it looked like he was too late to stop anything. He was pushed back a good distance but it was still only fifty meters away from the monster's orb.

As they unleashed the orbs power, Zack was pushed back by the explosion. They had stored up a lot of power. He was then thrown into another pile of rubble.
"Whats with everyone and throing me into piles of rubble today!!" Zack thought annoyed as he got up from the rubble.

It looked like a war had just happened. Most of the buildings were only pieces of wall, or nothing at all. This was how much damaged he came here to cause?!
"Dam.." Zack muttered seeing that he couldn't do anything here.

"Am I useless in this world?" Zack said looking up into the sky. He shook his head and sighed a glint in his eye.
"No, I'm not finished yet." He looked to his right and saw the group of civilians that came to help him, maybe they weren't just civilians after all. He ran towards them panting a bit. They didn't seem to look at him so he cleared his throat.

"Hiya, Names Zack Fair. Seems some of you have heard of me, which is odd cause I've never been to this world." Zack said smiling and scratching his head.
"Anyway it looks like you guys have a plan. I want in to stop these guys."

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
"Just so you know the name's Rex. This here is my older brother, Mack." Hiroshi nodded to Rex and Mack, remembering their names immediately. "I'm Reina. Nice to meet you, although it would have been better in a different situation..." Hiroshi nodded to this girl as well. "My name's Hiroshi," he said plainly, looking at everyone in the group.

"Alright, here's the plan. You see that light over there?" Rex said, pointing to the light near the summon. “Alright I know it doesn't look good but I got something." Hiroshi looked at him expectantly. “Wait guys duck down!” Hiroshi's eyes widened as he was pushed to the ground as objects flew overhead, sent flying by the force of the energy that had been built up by the summon. He somewhat feared to look over at the monster, worried about what he might see. Then he realized his sister had gone over in that direction. The force of the attack would have been much stronger where she was. He wanted to run and see if she was ok, but he knew it would be a stupid thing to do at this point. 'What use would I be if something came and hit me in the face?' So he waited for a few minutes until the others deemed it safe enough to stand.

“Everybody okay?” Hiroshi nodded and dusted himself off. He looked over towards the summon and couldn't see his sister anywhere, which worried him. “Sorry, that came out of nowhere. Let me finish explaining. Okay you all know and seen that monster? Well, I was thinking about all of you could go run up to the monster and try to distract him. Make sure that he targets you. My brother and I will find a way to get to the monster and then we’ll try to attack him.” Hiroshi nodded absently, still distracted, though he got the gist of what the boy was saying. “Anyways, considering many of you are eyeing my pepperspray. Let me explain you how it works.” Suddenly, Mack interrupted his brother,“Whenever Rex has a pepperspray, you’d probably want to avoid him?” Hiroshi looked over at Mack, unamused. “Of course they do.” Mack then started talking about how his brother knew how to use pepperspray more than one way, though Hiroshi was barely paying attention. “I was thinking about pepperspraying the monster. If you’re worried, I got a way of blinding it. So we all can destroy it. Any questions, comments, concerns, or anything?” Hiroshi scoffed in his mind. 'I really don't get how a can of pepperspray is supposed to blind THAT thing.' But he didn't say anything out loud. This was the best plan they had.

Hiroshi soon heard someone clear their throat and looked over to see the Zack Fair lookalike next to the group. "Hiya, name's Zack Fair. Seems some of you have heard of me, which is odd cause I've never been to this world. Anyway it looks like you guys have a plan. I want in to stop these guys." Hiroshi nodded to the man, welcoming him to join the group. He left someone else to tell Zack about the plan, considering he only played a small part in it.

Rauxlen

Awards
Double post so I could put Candy's post up here~

--------

Rex saw that Hiroshi, Mack, and Reina had nodded and listened to everything he said. Once he stopped speaking. Reina and Hiroshi introduce to themselves. Hiroshi simply stated his name. Rex noticed that he stared at everybody when doing so. Mack seem to stare at him blankly when they met eyes. The girl named Reina on otherhand, was polite and kind. She had greeted him simply stating that it was nice to meet him. She seemed friendly. So Rex seemed a bit less nervous. Mack smiled at her although Rex didn't think she noticed. Although he heard her chuckle at the idea of pepperspray but he tried to ignore it. He knew that she wouldn't understand. He saw Hiroshi looking skeptical to the whole pepperspray thing but he went along with it too. Rex saw that Hiroshi had been distracted but didn't call him out for it. He knew if he were Kei, he'd be worried about that girl if that were his older sister. He didn't blame the two of them for being that way. They thought he was just a teenage boy and since he seemed pretty young, they were likely to react that way. He wasn't expecting them to believe him or anything. He was glad that despite that, they went along with it. Mack was the only one who nodded at Rex as if he knew what his younger brother was capable of.

After he finished speaking, he wondered if anybody liked his plan. He thought some of them were doubtful. Reina had decided to say some words first. "Okay, I'll do I can." She had said, agreeing to his plan. "I hope I don't end up getting terribly hurt...," he thought he heard her mutter to herself. To his surprise, he heard her say: "I'm counting on you, my life is depending on you." At first Rex thought she meant to say that to Mack but then realized she was talking to him. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. She was evening giving him a nice smile and a thumbs up. Gulp. Before he could respond though, she grabbed the metal pole which was laying on the ground nearby. She then took a deep breath and headed in the direction of the monster. It was at that moment, they saw that Zack Fair walk up to them. "Hiya, names Zack Fair!" He greeted them. "Seems like you have heard of of me, which is odd cause I've never been to this world." He smiled, scratching his head as well. This was no cosplayer. It was definitely Zack Fair alright. He continued before the brothers could reply. "Anyway it looks like you guys have a plan. I want in to stop these guys."

To Rex's surprise, Mack lifted his hand as if to wave to him. Hiroshi, on the otherhand, was gone. Rex saw he chose that moment to follow Reina and headed towards the monster. He wondered if that guy thought the real Zack was just a phony. Whatever. He's worried about his sister. Give him a break. He thought, turning back to Zack. "Hey Zack, my name's Mack Reedington, and this is my younger brother, Rex Reedington. He's a big fan of yours." Mack responded introducing the both of them. Somehow he had a knowing smile on his face. Rex could feel his cheeks turn red as blood that was spattered on the ground. How could Mack humiliate him like that? Then again, he didn't think Mack would be doing it on purpose as he saw Mack shrug when Zack turned to look at him. Then looking back at Rex, Mack said, "My brother here has a plan. He can explain you everything better than I can." He added. Rex wondered how could Mack talk easily to somebody such as Zack Fair. Not to mention, Mack was quiet around newcomers. This time around though, he acted as if he knew Zack. The two of them turned towards him. "Alright, here's the plan," he began to say, trying not to sound like an idiot. After all, it was Zack Fair right? He didn't want to mess up in front of his hero.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Mack and Rex. Interesting names." Zack thought as the two brothers introduced themselves to him. Then he heard Mack say that his brother was a big fan of his. Umm what was he talking about? How was it that they had known him? He had never been here before?

Obviously something was off in this world, it only took this little conversation to tell him that. Not the whole giant monster in the sky, that seemed like everyday business for him. Just another creature that needed to be taken care of.

Still, it seemed some of these people didn't believe in him, making him think that they knew something more than they were telling. But he would deal with that later. He looked at Mack and somehow felt like he could trust him, as well as his brother.

He nodded his head as he began to listen to Mack's plan on defeating the two monsters that were nearby.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Reina was getting closer to the monster as she gripped the metal pole tight. In her mind she was laughing hysterically in fear. Oh lord, oh lord, oh lord. She thought. What was she thinking, rushing towards the monster like this? She was doomed. She panted as she was looking up at the monster. She trembled slightly, but she took in a deep breath once again and yelled, "HEY!!" towards the monster.

But she froze. How on Earth was she to distract this monster? She froze. She believed in Rex's plan, but she hoped he would be quick. She wasn't sure she could do anything now, since she didn't even know what to do. On the other hand, the girl with the wolf was also distracting the monster. Surely it was helping Rex in some way. She took deep breaths, muttering "It's okay, it's okay.", under her breath. But was it really? She was still frozen in place. "What...do I do?" She asked aloud. After a while she was used to standing there, a little too comfortable to her own liking. It was as if at the back of her mind she felt as if she wouldn't be hurt or end up being killed by this monster. She must have still thought that it was unbelievable that what was happening was real.

Rauxlen

Awards
[OOC: I feel terrible, guys D;]

Kei slowly sat up and grabbed the side of her head. The huge attack the summon had sent had rendered her unconscious for at least a minute or so, and it was taking a while for her sense of sight and hearing to return. Once she could finally see, she looked around. Luckily, the blast had pushed her farther away from the monster, but she noticed that it was still standing strong. 'Wow... are we really fighting a useless battle here?' she thought sadly. She shook her head and stood up. She would do anything to protect people from this summon.

She glanced around again and noticed her brother's gun and the same glowing orb that she had summoned the wolf with laying on the ground, not too far away. She walked over and picked them both up. She put her brother's gun in her pocket and proceeded to examine the glowing orb again. 'I guess it really is like those video games... if the summon gets attacked too much, it'll disappear...' she pondered, turning the orb around in her hands. 'Then again, now that I think about it... Summons also disappear when their owners get knocked out, or they're dismissed... I wonder if that wolf could still help me out.' But instead of summoning the creature again, she held the orb firmly in her hand and ran to where she thought she saw her comrades.

--

Hiroshi looked around frantically for any sign of his sister. He ran into a wooded area to see if he could spot her without bringing too much of the summon's attention to himself. Suddenly, he stopped. 'Well... We were supposed to try and grab the summon's attention...' he thought, still looking around. 'And maybe if I do that, Kei would be protected from the monster. At least for a little while...' He brought up his courage and looked around for something, anything to protect him with now that his gun was lost with his sister. He noticed a tree that was smaller than others, and snapped off a good-sized branch. He turned it around in his hands, knowing full well it wouldn't do much against the monster he was going up against, but all he had to do was distract it, right? He ran out into an open area not far from the summon. "Hey! You, giant monster-dog-thing! You think that attack could do much against us? That's pretty sad," he said, trying not to let the fear of being this close to the giant beast climb into his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back