• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crisis Reality: A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP (RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Reina looked at what was happening in shock. She gave up on even thinking of using the metal stick she picked up, so she just dropped it on the ground. She looked at Zack. "What can you do? Even if you have that sword..." She couldn't believe Zack was actually real. He can't be, Zack Fair is from a game. A game! She yelled in her mind. This person had to be some fan who cosplayed as Zack. "Look, I think it's safer if we get away. I know you love the character, but just because you dress up as Zack Fair doesn't mean you are Zack Fair!" She said.

Reina looked at the monster that the man summoned. She jumped back, away from it and Zack when it swiped. She stared in shock, falling on her behind. Is this real? Why does it remind her of a game? Heck, it must be a game to that evil man. She saw him laugh and he was clearly enjoying everything. She watched him hold out his palm and thunder appearing from nowhere. It really was as if though he was playing a game. "Hey!" She yelled at Zack. "Watch out!" She covered her eyes by the sudden flash of lightning.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Rex watched as everything unfolded in front of him. First there was the deal with Zack Fair cosplayer. Somehow though, he looked very much of an accurate version of the real Zack Fair. He watched as Zack was now using his fire spells to protect himself. Rex widened his eyes as he saw this happening. He saw the girl who was nearby dropping her stick in shock.

Suddenly the monster spoke causing the ground to quiver. "Stop!" It boomed It was as if it had commanded the whole scenery around them. He saw Mack froze into place, not being able to move. Just like that. It was as if somebody had instantly snapped their fingers and the STOP sign a few distances away took effect. This wasn't good.

Next thing he knew was that the creature was hitting his brother! NO! He could hear himself scream from within. On the outside, his eyes had widened in sudden horror at this.

"MACK!" He cried running towards his brother. He stopped as Mack was laying there crumbled on the ground. "Ughhh," he groaned. Rex held out his hand. "Mack, are you going to okay?" He hoped there was no sign of blood somewhere or any signs other signs of his brother's injury that could cause him instant death. Mack got up, rubbing his head a bit. He looked like he was trying to recover from an invisible headache. "Yeah no worries, I'm cool.....," He said as if he brushed off the dirt. He had a few scratches but nothing crucial. In fact, he acted like it was nothing. How could Mack be so confident? Didn't he know he was going to killed? Rex glanced around the atmosphere around him. So far the monster was now clawing at Zack. It was in the sky and he felt a weird presence.

Looking up, he saw a man watching above smirking as if he enjoyed this but Rex glared at him. If he's the idiot that's controlling this monster....Rex thought but of course, Rex knew he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. He was a mere human being with no powers, magic, or even defenses. He didn't even have a weapon.

Suddenly somehow thinking that, he remembered he had brought something as he reached into pocket. He felt the hard features of its surface and it felt cool against his hand. He'll use it later at the last resort if the monster didn't "stop" him. He made sure to put his hands out of the pocket as if he found no sign of an object in there.

He heard the strange girl say to Zack: "Look, I think it's safer if we get away. I know you love the character, but just because you dress up as Zack Fair doesn't mean you are Zack Fair!" Oh right. He had a mission to help them. But he had to stay here! "Go get them to safety," Mack whispered to him. Rex didn't move. He looked down. He wasn't so sure if he wanted to do anything yet. Not with Mack injured. "But....," he started to say. Of course Mack shook his head. "No, I'll be fine." He said firmly. Rex looked at his brother's determined eyes. He was about to open his mouth but saw no use. Sighing, Rex turned around. He saw Zack Fair was trying to get up. He sprinted in his direction.

He was about to approach them when the man from the sky immediately came face to face with Zack. He stopped midway when he heard the words: "Thunder." This wasn't good.
It was about to hit Zack Fair and the girl! As the girl covered her eyes, Rex knew he couldn't just stop and stare. He had to something!

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Before he knew it, he had forgotten his sister's advice to waddle like chickens. Instead he zipped in front of the lightning. He didn't care if he was about to get his first injury from the likes of this creature. Sure he was going to be considered a fool yet deep down, he felt like it was worth it. He wasn't going to let the monster or anybody destroy Zack Fair. Not if he can help it.

Last edited:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Ineffective, Zack knew it would be, but still at least the monster could of acted that he had done something. But he got nothing. But as soon as he got ready for the next attack he felt a stop spell being used and before he knew it, the monster was using a Lightening spell on him.

Now normally in this situation, Zack would take the blunt of the blow and keep fighting, but for some reason he stood there frozen by the the sheer look of the monster using the spell.

Then this kid came out of nowhere and stood in front of Zack and the girl he was protecting. What was this kid thinking?! He tried pushing him out of the way but was too late the spell was already coming down from the sky, but still Zack tried to get him out of the way.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Things were going nicely and Avalon’s blows connected and it stopped attacking after that, there was no reason fro anymore trauma just yet, but it would be ready for the main attack sooner than later, so for the time being it held tight and Asurya watched in wonder as a group of guys all choose to save one another, consequentially begin blasted by his thunder spell at the same time. Luckily for them it was short lived and the three of them caused the damage to be buffered and shared so none were horrifically damaged, but they still took damage and felt considerable pain for the direct double hit.

“Well you are all pretty brave. Wanna tell me why you are trying to be heroes??” He snorted, “Oh wait, you have good reason to try and stop me, I guess I understand.”

Asurya looked to Avalon whom had flown up higher and the large halo behind its body started to spin and a section of the sky got darker.

The blond haired man shook his head. “No good Avalon, I don’t know if any of these guys can survive that attack do you??”

It sighed, “We’ll just have to find out ya know??”

Danica Syer

"You don't get it!" Rex said to Zack Fair, who was trying to protect him front the danger. His hero was pushing him away but Rex refused to back down from this. He knew it sounded stupid and foolish but it was to help out others. His brother commanded him to do so. "This guy is seriously a threat to us!" He knew Zack Fair was trying to do himself to protect him as well but by then, it was too late, the thunder had hit them both. Rex shot down to the ground, immediately, covering his eyes but before he knew it, soon it had stopped. Whoa. That was it? Rex thought. He looked at Zack and the others. "Are you guys okay?" He asked them....checking to see if they were alright. He felt some pain within his but somehow he had a nasty feeling that this wasn't the only thing that the creature or the man who was with the creature was offering them.

He was thinking about this when he thought he heard the man speaking: “Well you are all pretty brave. Wanna tell me why you are trying to be heroes??” He seemed to have thought this was funny. Rex glared at him. “Oh wait, you have good reason to try and stop me, I guess I understand.” Of course they had to stop him before he went on doing more damage. The way he was treating him and the others was the only beginning of destruction. A destruction that would kill off this planet if that was their intention. After all, Earth not used to having these kind of disasters around here. The only explosions he ever heard about were the terrorists trying to bomb the places or wars but that was it.

"Yeah, we'll tell you why we wanna be heroes and why we are doing so," Rex muttered bitterly but didn't say it to his face. He glared at the pair of them smirking like they were enjoying a pure speculation of ruins. He didn't care if they heard but said: "What in the world are you guys doing here and what do you want?" He asked them. Or rather yelled up at them. He knew they'd probably dodge his question but it was the only thing that occupied his mind at the moment. Then he looked at Zack Fair who was in pain but had managed to get up. Were they here to destroy him? Or was it merely to test Zack? He didn't know but somehow he didn't like the situation one bit. Maybe it was time he, Mack, and the others should start waddling like chickens. Just to be sure they were safe.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Reina was stunned. One moment she was standing, and the next she realized she was on the ground. She got up slowly, her sight in a blur. "What...?" She gasped out. She could hear Rex asking them whether they were okay. Honestly, she wasn't okay at all and she couldn't even answer him. She could hear the strange man talk to them, hearing him say words such as "brave...heroes." She couldn't make out what he was saying and she didn't even feel like she wanted to. But she knew that something else was happening. She looked up at the sky, seeing it darken and the monster moving intimidatingly. She was scared but she didn't have the energy to run. She was still in a slightly stunned state, she could only stay still right now.

Nothing seemed real to her right now. Just by looking at the monster above them, ready to fire something that would be the end of their lives, she could just remember the familiar images of the game she recently played. She really wished that she could have a cure spell ready after she received the blow. She looked at Rex, who seemed to mumble something she couldn't really hear. Is this the end? She thought, a little hopelessly. As much as she wanted to believe that her life won't end at this instant, it seemed unlikely that it would be true. She looked at the people around her, not knowing what to do or say anymore. She just squatted down, covering her head with her arms despite knowing that it wouldn't help at all.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Kei heard the sounds of the battle behind her as she searched for a better weapon. She wasn't having much luck so far. She looked behind her and saw that two new people joined in the fight. 'Great, because we need even more people to get hurt... I don't think any of us will do much damage against that thing.' she thought, turning back to her search. Suddenly she saw somthing glowing in a bush. Curious as to what it was, she reached in and picked up a glowing orb that was about the size of a tennis ball. 'What... the...?' Kei examined it for a moment, at a loss for words. She knew exactly what it appeared to be: a summon materia. 'But could it actually work...?' She stuffed it in her pocket before going back to find a weapon, before she saw someone running toward them. She squinted and saw that it was her brother. 'Oh great not him, too...'

---

Hiroshi stopped running as he got closer to his sister, Kei. He put his hands behind his head, breathing hard. "Are- Are you alright?" he asked, "I heard an explosion over here and-" His eyes widened as he saw a huge monster looming over some people that looked like they were attempting to fight it off. "Wait, what the he-?" He stopped himself from finishing the sentence as a man near the huge creature started to speak.

“Well you are all pretty brave. Wanna tell me why you are trying to be heroes? Oh wait, you have good reason to try and stop me, I guess I understand.”

---

Kei looked at the man in disbelief. 'Well of course we have a good reason to stop him! He flippin' blew up McDonald's, killed tons of innocent people, and summoned this monster here... Who knows what else could happen?!' She looked up at the monster once again only to see it had risen up higher, and the halo behind it started spinning. “No good Avalon, I don’t know if any of these guys can survive that attack do you?” the man asked. The large creature next to him sighed.

“We’ll just have to find out ya know?”

Kei panicked. From what she knew from video games, this would be considered a boss battle. And just about every boss had a special attack that could kill everyone on a team instantly unless they were using defensive magic like Protect or Shell. Kei looked at the people that were fighting the creature, debating if she should run away, or stay and help them.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Was this really happening? The Spell had hit both him and this kid directly and it didn't hurt as much as he thought it was going to. Zack had fallen to the ground and stood up seeing the other guy talk about something. Zack couldn't quite hear him since his hearing had been deafened by the sound of thunder.

Still the sky changing didn't look good and he could tell something big was about to happen.Not to mention quiet a few other people were coming to join this brawl. What was happening in this world?
"Protect!" Zack said casting it on the few people around him, though it began to drain him of strength.

"Dam, my energy is getting low, not to mention I haven't eaten since I've got here. But I have to do something." Zack thought thinking quickly. Both the Summoner and Summoning were up in the air, and the only way to get to them was running up the side of a building and hitting them there, but there was a chance that he could get hit.

"If any of you can do anything, spells, summoning anything please use it now!" Zack said turning to the group of people behind him. Zack began to run at a diagonal position running up the building that was near these two bad guys, while making the air in his right hand into a ball.

As he gained momentum, Zack pushed himself off and pushed his hand into the face of the Summoner. Though everything seemed like it was in slow motion he couldn't tell if he hit him or not, though the next few moments would tell.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
angeal for the first time in his whole life was .....lost he fell into this rift and now was walking though this city like area and then he heard a familiar voice "Zack?".

angeal ran towards the noise turning the corner to see zack fighting a summoner and his summon he saw zack's plan of attack and decide to back him up by going after the summon he jumped on to the side of the building runnning all the way to the top backflipping off and going into a sword spiral directed at the dead-center of the summonings head.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Heh." It was what both Asurya and Avalon said as they were attacked from two directions. Needless to say it wasn't going to be THAT easy and already white spikes had shot down from the sky as it darkened, energy flaring from the spikes on a constant. Asurya took the palm to his face and then reeled back, his own palm blasting out at Zack...

Angeal had attacked Avalon, but it wasn't worried. A mere twist of its tail caught the blade in Angeal's hand and just as quickly Avalon's other two tails smashed to slam Angeal directly into the ground. "Humans..."

A large triangular rune was spreading along the ground and soon connected the points where each spike had pierced. The sky looked evil and foggy now.

"Its nearly done."

Danica Syer

Georgia Syer couldn't believe that she had to be left alone with Lara, Cliffton, Lara's driver, and her bodyguard/driver. It wasn't that she minded but it felt so eerie and weird without being with Mack and Rex. Especially with Rex, whom she stuck with. She felt somewhat bad but she remembered the look on Rex's face when he last glanced at her. She knew he was worried about her just as she was about him. They were like siblings even he admitted so.

As the Lexus moved, she watched Mack doing what seemed like amazing backflips that she had never seen before. She wished she was there to help
him and Rex but the monster had already struck him with his claws and Georgia couldn't help as to bolt and she wasn't the only one when she yelled, "Noooooooo!" She could hear Cliffton as well. Of course, Mrs. Reedington and Lara's limo driver jumped up and asked what in the world was going on. Georgie had to fib about remembering something she forgot at home and that it wasn't important. Cliffton aided her by saying that she forgot to bring the board game that they wanted to play on the picnic table.

It sounded dumb but Mrs. Reedington smiled and said, "Oh no worries, you'll be fine! We'll have alot of fun at the picnic." Of course, her mother intuition was supposed to work at this time but nothing happened as she turned around. Cliffton, Georgie, and Lara all glanced at one another. Freaky. Was she blind or something. Then again, Mack had plotted them not to be seen or else their mom would definately give something to freak about. It was a good thing that the traffic had already moved but Georgie hoped that Rex was doing okay. He was her best friend after all and she hoped that whatever happened, Mack was there to help her since she couldn't and if one must insist: didn't.

They walked to the picnic table where she heard Lara insist on carrying the picnic basket. While she was talking to Mrs. Reedington and their driver. Cliffton had marched right next to her. "Do you think they'll be okay?" She whispered. Cliffton usually smirked but for some reason, he looked worried. "I hope so. I don't know....," Then he scratched his heads. "Maybe that ugly monster is being fooled and maybe they're just faking him out." He said, trying to joke but Georgie shook her head. It was so like that of Cliffton to joke around. She knew if Rex was there, he'd be serious. Mack too, especially Mack. She heard Cliffton sauntering towards the table. "Hey, at least nothing's happening yet." He tried to say. "Or hopefully not to them." Them, meaning of course, his brothers. She saw that even when he said that. He wasn't convinced as he usually was and she couldn't blame him for being so unsure either.

Cissnei got up from where she fell. The last thing she remembered was doing an assignment for the Turks with Tseng and Reno but Tseng had all discussed they separate ways. She had to search for Zack and Angeal to tell them she was going to help them. Or at least that's what the Turks wanted her to do. So she had to search through the desert wasteland to where the source of that uknown power was coming from....she had remembered that it was supposed to be in what seemed like the centerpiece of the empty, humid, sand-filled desert. She had seen footsteps and tracks. She wasn't sure if they were Zack's, Angeal's or anybody else but as she can recall seeing it. There were at least three tracks that was heading towards the same destination it was. She was investigating this when all of sudden, what seemed like blue flames had shot up from where she was investigating and before she knew it. She was absorbed it. While in there, it didn't burn but she felt a weird sensation of a warm-temperature blue-colored air. Was it air? She wasn't sure but as it launched her into the sky and to who knows where, she wondered what this mysterious power was.....

FEW MINUTES LATER....
Now as she got up, her eyes took in what she saw. Trees surrounding her, swaying peacefully with the wind that breezing by. Ugh, where am I? She thought as she looked at the place around her. Sure, she was supposed to be in the world of the Lifestream but she saw that nowhere, it looked like Midgar with it's and or Gongaga either with it's trees that seemed more colorful and different then these kind of trees.

These trees seem more original like the ones she heard in a storybook when she was younger in the orphanage. The grass even looked quite dull considering it was dry and of course, scattered all around her on the ground. She walked through it, hearing her shoes making some kind of mushed-up sounds as if she was stepping through some kind of mud. She looked down but there was only the soil of the ground that she saw along with the grass. She walked on wondering where in the world she was. Also why in the world, did this place look so different from the planet she lived on? Where was she exactly? As she walked around, she finally saw something that was quite a different sight from what she saw.

There from a distance, she saw a people sitting on picnic benches, including two younger children or were they teenagers? She walked closer and as she did, she saw a girl with short black hair, who was looking worried. She saw a cheerful brown haired, withered-looking women with glasses setting up the table along with a beautiful blond haired woman who reminded her of human form of a delicate white rose she saw in a flower shop in Midgar. Then all of sudden she saw a man with a black suit. Rubbing her eyes, she wondered if he was another member of the Turks. His outfit was similiar to hers but then saw he was sporting a black hat and it had some kind of shiny pin on it. He looked more like a chauffeur or driver. So it couldn't be a member but somehow, she was wondering if he was also some kind of law enforcement here. If so, she would have to talk to him. He'd probably know what was going on.

So walking towards the strangers, she tried to be polite yet direct and heard of: "Excuse me," She said to them as she walked over to them. "Where am I?" She asked them. One of the teenagers, a boy with shaggy, blonde hair looked up at her. "Whoa," was all he commented. He seemed totally awestruck by the sight of her. "Your pretty....hot." He added. Cissnei saw his cheek boiling after he said. "I-I mean, we-we're...," he trailed off stammering and looked down. Poor guy....she wondered what was it with guys and her. Not many seemed to like but this one had even though...he was young. Too bad.

His mom (or it seems to her) on otherhand looked thoughtful and smiled. "You're in the Woods of Plaintracke, Indiana." She replied cheerfully. Then she said to her daughter, whom was a pretty blonde that was holding a basket. "Why don't we set up the table?" In doing so, they got out a plaid red-and-white tablecloth and plates out of the basket. Cissnei knew she should walk on but for some reason, she stayed glued there. Just watching the family, wishing that it was for once her own. She wondered what it'd be like if she never grew up in the orphanage. Then she looked around as if she was checking on everybody. While doing so, Cissnei saw that the boy was not alone. There sitting with him was a girl with black, short wavy hair and she seemed to be looking at Cissnei. Somehow, she had looked at her the way the boy did but unlike the boy hadn't said anything.

All of sudden: "OH MY GOSH! WHERE'S REX!?! AND MACK!?" She heard the mother yelling out loud. She looked frightened and her face was now beginning to shade into a pale color. One that Cissnei often recognized as fear. This didn't sound to be too good as well. Somehow the fact that she lost her son, something must of happen. She was quick to spring when the girl stood up and said, "Mrs. Reedington, I know where Mack and Rex are." At this everybody stared at her. The shaggy, blonde haired boy seemed to open his mouth in shock but Cissnei saw his eyes were wide and were saying: what are you thinking!? She heard the blonde haired young woman sighed. She wondered if they could be hiding something. If so, what was it? Were they hiding.....Zack and Angeal? No! It couldn't be possible. They seemed innocent and they brought a picnic. They were at picnic for crying out loud! It couldn't be possible for this to have happen to them.

"Where are they?" Mrs. Reedington asked, looking stricken at this. Nobody spoke. They all seemed to be staring at the girl. "They're fighting a monster....you know that thing you called a freak show?" It was all of sudden the woman's eye seem to bulge out of her head as she started to fall but she was caught by the blonde beauty and the tall, black-suited man. Before she could utter a world. Cissnei walked up to them. "Wait what monster?" Cissnei asked, aware that she was getting closer to them. They all stared at her as if they were surprised, she was still there. "Sorry but I couldn't help but overhear you guys talking." Then she said, "I could help but only if you wanted me to." She hoped they would respond with a yes. Maybe they could explain where she truly was and had landed.

Rauxlen

Awards
"Protect!"

Kei felt a strange feeling; like a barrier of protection had surrounded her. She assumed that Zack had cast a protection spell, thinking that nobody else around would have that kind of ability. She looked over at him, eyes wide. She was starting to think this was the real Zack Fair. Suddenly he turned and looked towards the group of people fighting against the monster. "If any of you can do anything, spells, summoning anything please use it now!"

Kei slowly pulled the glowing orb she found earlier out of her pocket. 'Use our summons, eh? I don't even know what it is yet... But I should at least try to use it. But... How do I get it to work?!' She stared at the object, quickly turning it around in her hands, looking for some kind of clue as to what to do with it. 'There's no kind of switch or anything to activate it...' Kei looked up at the fight before her and saw that yet another person had joined in the fight. Though this person also looked familiar... She shook her head and watched as the summon and summoner defended against the two men's attacks. 'Ohh, I gotta figure out how to use this thing, and fast...' She held the materia out in front of her and closed her eyes, concentrating on releasing the summon.

Suddenly, when Kei opened her eyes, she saw a huge wolf standing in front of her. She looked at it, wide-eyed. 'T-this is what I summoned?! It looks like it's going to kill me!' She looked over at Hiroshi who was also staring wide-eyed at the wolf. "Kei, what did you do...?" he asked, voice shaking slightly. She didn't respond and instead looked back at the wolf. It had bright yellow eyes, dark gray fur with blue tips, and blue markings around it's eyes. There was a collar strapped around it's neck, with a broken chain attached to it. Kei looked into the huge wolf's eyes, scared that it would tear her apart.

The wolf looked at the battle going on and appeared to sigh, before turning back to Kei. "Don't worry, I won't kill you," he said in a deep voice. Kei nearly jumped when she heard him speak. "At least, not yet. I don't really want a weak human controlling me, and you don't look like the strongest of people... but I'll give you a chance. What I'm assuming is that you need help with that," he motioned to the other summon with it's head. Kei nodded slowly. The wolf turned toward the battle. "Well, don't just stand there. We're both going to fight it. Get on my back." With that, it leaned down. Kei hesitated before climbing on to the huge creature's back. Noticing that Kei didn't have a weapon, the wolf turned to Hiroshi. "Give her your gun," he commanded, before Hiroshi tossed the gun up to his sister. "And you," he said, looking back at Kei, "Hold on tight." Without hesitation the wolf charged at the other summon, ready to attack.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Damit!" Zack thought as he was pushed into the nearby building. He was hit preety hard and was starting to cough a bit of blood. Still he had to try, and now that Angeal was here they might actually have a chance, but where had Angeal been for all this time?

Zack got up from what was the rubble of what looked like another type of fast food place. As he got up Zack's eye came into focus allowing him to now see in both eyes. It was an improvement but Zack couldn't shake this strange feeling that something was going to happen.

Sure enough he looked up into the sky and saw what he thought was a giant triangle. What were these two planning. Zack and Angeal were both taken down so easy not to mention these civilian's were also helping but now was not the time to stop and stare at such a thing. Zack closed his eyes and began to focus on his sword, making sure that he was in a relaxed position.

As soon as he did, he began to charge at the Summoner and run up the wall the same thing he did a few moments ago, but this time he used his ability to move at high speeds to surprise the Summoning and slashed at its head. Hopefully if he could at least destroy the summoning it would stop all this madness.

"Please let this work."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Reina stared at the sky and then the ground. What is happening? What spells, what summons? It's not a game! She thought, but when she saw the sudden appearance of the wolf which was summoned by Kei, her eyes widened and she stared. Is that even possible? Are my eyes playing tricks on me? She stood up but stood still. Firstly, she didn't have a weapon to attack. She spotted a metal pole. She could use that. She ran to get it. It would at least be some kind of defense for her. Still, she knew it wasn't going to do much good. She looked at the sky, and then the ground. Things were definitely bad.

She looked at Zack. Cosplayer or not, whatever he's trying to do, she would let him do it. She was caught by surprise by Angeal's sudden entrance as well, but she just couldn't say anything anymore. She gripped her pole, sighing. She looked at Rex. "Is this a dream? Please tell me it is." She said as she walked towards him. She didn't know what to do. "Any ideas on what to do?"

Danica Syer

Rex hadn’t done anything although he should of considering everybody else around him had sprung back into action. He saw Zack had made a protection barrier around them. He also called out to everybody if they had power, summons, or whatever they needed in order to protect themselves from this threat, they’d have to help him fight. He saw the man in the sky and the monster who was the cause of the destruction had tricks up their sleeves. One was that the man had gathered up spikes. Second, the sky was about to become a darker shade. The spikes looked quite piercing from a distance. A few moments he had saw that Angeal had somehow suddenly landed into the battle. Rex watched as he was trying to get Avalon with his blade but failed miserably considering the monster had swiped its tail and had the hold of his blade. Rex felt small compared to the others who were trying to defend themselves in the danger. He knew they weren’t having fun at doing this. They looked miserable just as much as he felt on the inside. Not being able to do anything. He felt powerless, dull, and completely pathetic. He knew the wretch beings that destroyed McDonald’s to pieces were very satisfied. They had their own powers and were probably laughing at how small he looked at not doing anything. Rex didn’t bother to try to amuse them by saying much to them. They hadn’t heard a word he had tried to yell at them.

In fact, when he tried to say something, nobody heard him. He turned away but not before spotting a girl and another boy who were part of the scene. Of course, he hadn’t noticed them before. He scrunched his eyebrows as if to look closer at them. The girl did seem familiar though. He wondered if they went to the same school. She had short, red hair and was pulling out an orb and concentrating on it. Her brother, a dark-haired boy was glancing in her direction. Rex thought he heard him say something but wasn’t sure. It was at that moment that he heard his name being called. Briefly forgetting what he saw, he turned and saw Mack running towards him. He was the only one of course to notice his brother. Everybody else was too busy trying to go against up against the treacherous threat. It was at that moment, they heard a voice say: “Don’t worry, I won’t kill you.” They both saw a wolf-like creature talking to the girl. Her eyeballs were wide in pure horror. It continued on: “At least not yet. I don't really want a weak human controlling me, and you don't look like the strongest of people... but I'll give you a chance. What I’m assuming is that you need help with that.” Mack whistled quietly at this. It was the whistle that Rex recognized that many of his guy friends used whenever anybody was in big doodoo or something was about to happen to them. Rex could of said something but instead didn't bother to and watched as the girl was doing everything she was commanded of. Before he knew it, they were speeding towards the opposite direction. “Hopefully that wolf doesn’t chew the girl up if she fails.” Mack said in a low voice. He looked awe yet curious at the same time.

Rex glanced up at the sky that was of a gloomy color. The chance of this incident wasn’t going to end anytime soon. He needed to do something and swiftly too. “Is this a dream?” He heard a familiar voice. He saw that the strange girl who was with him and Zack before. She was now was hanging onto the pole. She seemed horrified. He couldn’t blame her with everything going on. "Any ideas on what to do?" She added. Good question, Rex thought. It was that moment he knew what he had to do. He felt through the pocket of his cargo pants. Searching through it, he felt a cool hard yet smooth surface. It was small. He took out what seemed to be like his miniature companion. A pepper spray. He had gotten it from a local hardware store nearby the school. “Dude, what are you going to do with the pepper spray?” Mack hissed at him. He looked at it as if to question how this object would work. Rex didn’t say anything. He beckoned at the strange girl to come closer towards them. Maybe she could help him on the plan.

“Alright then,” he said loudly. His brother who was close to him, leaned in. He beckoned the girl closer to him. He saw in the distance that the boy who was with the girl had looked their direction. Mack looked in the same direction. “Do you think he should help us?” Rex nodded. “Yes, he was with the wolf summon girl, so yeah.” He knew he was going to need in on the plan if this was going to make it work. He nodded at the strange dark-haired boy. He knew he just needed cooperation from anybody who was within earshot and wanted to help. He wanted to find a way to surprise or at least try to fool the monster. He wasn’t sure if this was going to work. Somehow though, he felt a bit of confidence as his brother and two strangers he beckoned leaned towards him to listen to his plans.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
When Aerith opened her eyes, all she could see was green. Green as far as she could see, with some speckles of sunshine. Where was she? Her mind was fuzzy; she couldn't recall how she got here, the last thing she remembered was following someone...

But who had it been?

Slowly sitting up, she noticed she was on the ground of a forest, next to a path of some sorts. Her head ached for some reason, and as she massaged hertemples she stood up, looking around. "How...did I get here?" She asked herself with a frown, letting her hands fall to her sides as she looked up. She was so confused and lost.

[it sucks but...oh well. ;-;]

Rauxlen

Awards
Hiroshi just continued to stare after his sister rode on the back of a wolf to fight the huge monster. After a few moments he started to think. 'Wait... I just gave her my gun. Which means I have no weapon. Well that's just great.' He looked around seeing if there was anything he could fight with when his eyes came across a group of people that were also fighting the monster. One of the guys in the group nodded towards him, and Hiroshi took that as a sign to go over there. He jogged to the group of people, not wanting to waste any time. "What's up?" he said, his eyes darting between them and the giant beast in the other direction.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Reina came closer at Rex's request, willing to hear anything that would help stop this madness. A while after she saw a new guy running towards them, the one who was with that girl who summoned the wolf. She looked at all of the people in the group. Well, at least she felt a little more secure knowing she was with people rather than being alone. She started thinking about her friends and her mother. She hoped they were fine. And she hoped they wouldn't come near here at all and just stay at home. She looked at the sky. Then again, whatever that was going to happen seemed like it will affect a large area.

She looked at the other people here who were not near her. She looked at the girl on the wolf, and she wondered whether she could have some ability to do something similar. "I'll help with anything." She said with determination at Rex. She spotted the pepper spray in Rex's hand. She quirked an eyebrow, but decided not to question him. In such a situation like this, she didn't care what they used. Heck, she would be willing to run towards the strange man causing all this madness and just spray it all into his eyes.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Apparently it was much too early in this stage of things for the normal humans to understand much and the others were like babies, not too sure of themselves and more cautious than need be, which had resulted in little to no harm coming to Avalon and Asurya and after which the progression of the dark sky and flux that was rampant in the parking lot. Currently there was the girl Kei from before dashing toward Avalon with a summon of her own, but in the end Avalon thought this was just a bit too funny.

"As if, that little thing can't do much to me anyway," what the creature said made sense if you just had eyes to see. Kei had summoned a wolf creature that appeared fairly normal. Avalon was also a canine like beast, but multi hued coloring and all kinds of other markings showed that some times appearances proved quite a bit more than people cared to admit.

Not really attacking wasn't going to get you anywhere, so Avalon ignored her and turned its attention back to Zack, whom once again had rushed in and aimed for a strike at its head. "Would you stop that??" Zack's sword connected, but bounced right off the magical coating that Avalon had on its being and after that the sky went from dark to pitcher than black. Particles of energy were raining down from the sky now and as much as Asurya didn't care too much about who was there, he still felt a bit bad. Just what would they do against the oncoming attack??

Avalon jumped from the air and bounded away to the parking lot grounds where it grabbed the spikes from the ground that had been collecting and transferring magic and tossed one to Asurya which he grabbed and kept the other for itself. The third one repositioned itself in the center of the rune on the ground and after a beat and a pulse of light that turned the sky red a sickly fog began to billow out and cover everything, also blanketing some of the effects of what was going on, magic had become so dense that it was coagulating and knocking into whatever got in its way as it traveled through the fog.

Then it happened...

"Zetalbreu force." Avalon and Asurya said this together and all of the fog drained away to reveal a giant flickering sphere of magic mixed with different types of ambient forces that glowed this color and then changed into another, a spectral light show for everyone around to watch. That was until it dropped to the ground anyway; and blew up, sending a horrific pulse of energy and magic smashing through the area, rippling out and causing as much mayhem as Asurya had set out to do when he's arrived. The closer you were the more awful it would have been, yet distance also seemed to be costly to you...

Danica Syer

Rex was relieved when he saw that the girl and the black haired boy had walked up to him. They seemed interested in taking part of the action. He looked a Mack. His brother nodded at him. "I'll help with anything." She looked pretty determined at this. Rex knew she was willing to fight as she was probably helpless like him. He looked at the boy. His brother looked at him expectantly. So did the girl. Right. It was time for him to get things done. First things first though. He had to introduce them to him. "Just so you know the name's Rex," He said introducing himself. He pointed to his brother who was standing next to him. "This here is my older brother, Mack." Mack nodded at all of them as if to say, 'Hey 'sup?' after being introduced. "Alright, here's the plan. You see that light over there?" He asked them, pointing to the light that bore what seemed like magic being piled up together. It reminded him of a spark plug for some odd reason. He wondered if the man that made it with the monster. They seem to come with another way to crush them. This wasn't going to be pretty if something would happen.

Quickly he turned back to them and said, “Alright I know it doesn't look good but I got something." He had to strategize this plan quickly. He looked around scanning the scene to where the monster was. He had to destroy him. The man he could probably take care later. The monster had to be first to go. “Wait guys duck down!” He said as he saw that the objects and things were being thrashed around by some kind of powerful force. There was destruction going around and he saw some of things were flying towards them. He pushed them all down and fell to the ground, covering himself as if he were in a city at bank where a robber was shooting and told everybody to stay down and to not move. He let a few minutes pass by.

After doing so, he got up. “Everybody okay?” He asked after a few minutes went by. He saw that from the power cleared off. He got back up and offered to help anybody who fell like he did, back up. Once he backed up, he then huddled up in the group again. “Sorry, that came out of nowhere. Let me finish explaining,” he said to them, knowing their patience would run out soon. Probably. Maybe. “Okay you all know and seen that monster?” He asked them, pointing at the monster who was with the man, looking as if he were to crush anything soon. “Well, I was thinking about all of you could go run up to the monster and try to distract him. Make sure that he targets you. My brother and I will find a way to get to the monster and then we’ll try to attack him.” He told them. He waited to see if anybody had a question. He wanted to make sure that they weren’t being annoyed or bored at the very least. He had noticed many of them eyed his pepperspray with curiosity and skeptical looks but he knew it would have to work. It just had to. “Anyways, considering many of you are eyeing my pepperspray. Let me explain you how it works.” He said but then Mack interrupted him. “Whenever Rex has a pepperspray, you’d probably want to avoid him?” This got looks from the others. “Of course they do.” Rex told his brother as if it was the most obvious thing. “No, they know it’s dangerous for their eyes,” Mack explained. “But I was talking about how you use it. Guys he knows to use pepperspray more than just one way. Am I right?” Rex knew his brother was trying to give a push of confidence. He was also trying to make it seemed like that even he knew better than Rex had. Rex smiled. “I guess he’s right, anyways, I was thinking about pepperspraying the monster.” He told them. He waited for them to question him. “If you’re worried, I got a way of blinding it. So we all can destroy it.” He told them. He hoped they liked the idea. He wasn’t sure if it would work with the monster though. The monster was huge and tough but nevertheless if he tried, something. Maybe it would. “Any questions, comments, concerns, or anything?” He asked once he was done with talking to them. Just to make sure they were all going on the same page. Time was running short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back