• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crisis Core worth playing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
everyone pretty much summed up what I'm going to say but it's by far the best PSP game I ever played... I still have my PSP but I no longer have a copy of the game so I too am hoping for a PSN release. and when it comes down to the soundtrack, a lot of the tracks stand out to me. The Price of freedom stands as one of my favorite tracks in a video game, and many of the 'remade' tracks of 7 featured stand as the best versions of those tracks to date... "A flower blooming in the slums" is the one that comes first to mind...

Noel

Awards
Take a gander on how much detail they put on the summons alone and tell me that this shouldn't be enough to get you hooked on getting the game.

[video=youtube;RxIz6Irfcpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxIz6Irfcpw[/video]

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Take a gander on how much detail they put on the summons alone and tell me that this shouldn't be enough to get you hooked on getting the game.

[video=youtube;RxIz6Irfcpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxIz6Irfcpw[/video]

I always found it hilarious that they actually made them FMVs. Kinda sucks when one of those is used against you, though, since you can't skip it if even if you've seen it more than once.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Go buy it, play it and love it.

It's not perfect, but it's good and one of the few decent FF games that have come out in the past 10 or so years.

Dioscurio

Go buy it, play it and love it.

It's not perfect, but it's good and one of the few decent FF games that have come out in the past 10 or so years.

This.

Crisis Core, far from being perfect, is by far the game I've replayed more times in my life. Up to at least more than 15 times, without exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back