• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Alright, so due to the massive amounts of threads regarding Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, and the other games of Final Fantasy got threads, all future posts will go here and all future threads will be moved here. Feel free to talk about it to your hearts content :)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: Official Crisis Core Discussion Thread

Sweet thread. Well, at least we now have a confirmed release date for Crisis Core. Which is March 25 2008!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This game is going to be SOOO awesome. It is one of the reasons I bought a PSP. <33 It's supposed to play like KH, just actually hard

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

This game is going to be SOOO awesome. It is one of the reasons I bought a PSP. <33 It's supposed to play like KH, just actually hard

Yeah, dude! Plus, the graphics are close to a PS3 for a PSP(that means they're so good on the PSP, they rival the PS3 for the system's graphic engine).

S

Shadow Soldier

I wouldn't say they rival the PS3's, maybe first gen of the PS2's.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I am so going to get this game when I get a psp, and I'm not a big ff fan but I watch youtube of the game and it look so amazing. If the game play is like kh then I would like it.

S

Shadow Soldier

Re: Jump Festa:Crisis Core!!!

Not to mention this belongs in the Crisis Core thread that is stickied. So I'm gonna move this thar!

Voltron

Silver Member

When exactly does this game come out? I never can keep up on the information about it

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I heard that alot of people thought that the game wasn't going to come out. Way did they think that it wasn't going to come out? Did Nomura said that they wasn't sure that it was coming out side of jap or something?

Karn1254

This game stars Zack Fair (the man who basically set Clouds story in motion) so it takes place BEFORE the events of FF7... I'm so excited! I've been waiting for a GOOD FF7 game that actually has a lot of the main plot for a long time and now we finally get it!.... now to get a PsP XD

Sorarules13

What! Who told you! It's a LIE ! A Lie I tell you!

I heard that alot of people thought that the game wasn't going to come out. Way did they think that it wasn't going to come out? Did Nomura said that they wasn't sure that it was coming out side of jap or something?

We started getting worried because long after the game came out in Japan, we still didn't get a US release date. But now we do now so everyone's relieved now.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Did Nomura said that they wasn't sure that it was coming out side of jap or something?

Nomura wasn't in charge of Crisis Core >.>

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws

^lucky bastard.
If you checked the official site, they updated with new videos and info!!! SWEET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back