• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Re: Should i buy Crisis Core?

I think everone has stated the good points of the game. So if I were you, I'd toss the Naruto idea out the windo and go with CC...

Macabre

Gold Member

what he said. go for it.buy cc and have fun.

PKKzelfar

Well..i'm gonna buy it now..but i already bought Naruto just now..but still got money for
buying CC:FF7!, so i'm gonna wait for english version and buy it.....
and the games in philippines aren't that high...it's Php100, so it's really cheap
anyway...GENESIS ROCKS!!!!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Ok people why tell him to toss out the idea of buying Naruto (even though he already did) when CC isnt out for another month. I myself can easily buy one game one month then turn around a month later and buy another if i want. I just preordered my CC last night but i am getting God of War when that comes out beginning of the month. But if you really want a game for your PSP then Final Fantasy Tactics is a must have over games that arent out yet.

Macabre

Gold Member

chains of olympus!?aaaahh!kratos is gonna kill me!

Ixcer

Meh....either or....totally get crisis core...nothing but good things have been said both here and in every article thats discussed it. And the naruto thing isnt a bad idea (if you already hadnt gone for it anyways), but dont be silly and get naruto over final fantasy....people might put their head down in shame when looking at you. lol

Ixcer

Re: Official Crisis Core Discussion Thread

I cant wait cause i believe this game is coming out the week of my schools spring break so i will so get this on the day it makes it into stores.

I know right, its going to be so freaking amazing

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Re: Official Crisis Core Discussion Thread

I know right, its going to be so freaking amazing

damn...not only am i uber poor and unable to afford it, i'll have to wait until the saturday/sunday after.

stupid school! [facepalms]

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah, heard it was by far one of the best PSP games even when it was played internationally. we can hope for the better when it comes in english

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oathy and Monkey's Crisis Core Thread of FAPFAPFPAFAPFAP~!

cc-ffvii-wallpaper1-psp.jpg

<3 We are less then a month away from the release of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, and Oathy and Monkey are making a thread where we fap and gush about how amazingly awesome this game will be. =D

March 5th, 2008:
Dengeki Magazine has named Crisis Core Japan's second favorite game of 2007!

IGN has a preview of Crisis Core: IGN: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Preview

March 2, 2008
-High quality boxart. =) I'm so happy were getting this boxart instead of the other one! http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7c...ing/ff7cc1.jpg

-85 new ENGLISH screens! RPGamer > Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core > Screenshots

March 1st, 2008:
-Japanese Import impressions have been extremely positive across the board, statements such as "This redeems Nomura" and "This redeems the Compilation", etc etc as well as the game actually standing up with FF7 in terms of quality is not uncommon. =)

-Visit the official site: CRISIS CORE - FINAL FANTASY VII - | SQUARE ENIX =o Lots of videos, goodies, character art, etc!

-The music in this game is godly. =( Its the best music I've heard since FFX.

-The American and European versions of the game will support a hard mode. =DD YESYESYESYES.

-Bahamut Boss Battle Video: Bahamut shows his stuff in new Crisis Core video - PSP Fanboy

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Re: Oathy and Monkey's Crisis Core Thread of FAPFAPFPAFAPFAP~!

I just bought a psp knowing crisis core is coming out, and now i have crisis core reserved at my local gamestop! its paid off and everything! now all i need is to wait *waiting... waiting...* I can do this *waiting... waiting...* I'll pull this off, only 23 more days! *waiting... waiting...* I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER! COME OUT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zack9.jpg

Max

Staff member
Awards

hmm, it seems two posts have been deleted from this thread all ready (one being mine). oh well, i guess i was kinda off-topic.

On-topic now: I have just clicked on the first link in monkeybutt's first post, and i am looking through the site. its pretty cool, it gives alot of information about the game, and its making me more excited to see it!

hmm, im wondering about this angeal guy, he looks like zack (i bet everyone knows but me already, lol)edit*after looking at the site I now know who angeal is and his importance*

edit*reading the storyline section of the site, they say it is seven years prior to ff7. if my memory serves me right, the instruction manual for the original ff7 says cloud is 21. so in crisis core, cloud will only be 14, wow!*

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member

i desire to buy crisis core.i have a psp and all but it's gonna be late in my country.i don't think games officially get released in my country.

Max

Staff member
Awards

that sucks... my release date for it is march 25th, but at my gamestop they usually get the games in a day or two later than they should

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I can't wait ^^ I pre-order it like 2 weeks ago. I heard that if you pre-order you get like you may get with crisis core a metallic case ( Gamestop, EB Games, Amazon or Gamecrazy) or a shinra umd case.( Best Buy). But that suck for me caz I pre-order it form Walmart but if I want one I can look on ebay.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The preorders are the other way around. =) Only bestbuy gets the holographic case, and Amazon, Gamestop etc get the Shinra UMD case.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards

March 1st, 2008:
-Japanese Import impressions have been extremely positive across the board, statements such as "This redeems Nomura" and "This redeems the Compilation", etc etc as well as the game actually standing up with FF7 in terms of quality is not uncommon. =)
It better be good. This game is 50% reason why I got a PSP in the first place. I've been waiting for this game for years, and it looks like it wont disappoint me.

I guess I am fond of seeing the places from my favorite RPG in modern graphics. I suppose questions from FF7 should finally be answered. I mean I'm a huge fan of FF7, but I dont understand quite a bit of the story. I love the music in CC, it seems from what I've heard that most of the music is remixed of the original FF7 to fit well in this generation.

But most of all, a Final Fantasy VII game on my PSP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back