• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Criminal Minds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Didn't see a thread of this and if so then please tell me and I will happily have a mod close it.

This show is amazing man my favorite character is Dr. Reid and I love what they're doing to him right now with the whole schizophrenia. So what do you guys like about the show and what are your favorite characters?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Love this show, but not sure about the spin-off. :<

For me, Reid, Hotchner, and JJ are my favorite characters. Why in god's name they got rid of JJ is beyond me.

and yes, I also like what they're doing with Reid in the story. I just hope that the direction that this season's story is going in doesn't take reid off the show. If it does, I'mma go in ultimate rage mode. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I met the cast. I have the pics to prove it. They filmed at my old college last semester. MGG was sweaty and still looked fabulous. Shemar Moore is sexy and gets all of the girls.

:3

I'm mad about last nights episode. Prentiss! ): Poor Morgan...And I'm mad about what THE TRUTH IS.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I always watch this show every once in a while. As far a s back story on the main characters go, i'm a little confused. The cases they have though are very interesting. The last interesting one i saw was when this girls father who was a lawyer was being investigated for the murder of a young teenage girl. The episode was a shocker to me o_o

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
The spin-off seems alright right now to me I mean it may just take getting used to, man the one person they better not take off the show is Reid man he's epic. Really they filmed at your college!? Your so luck XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back