• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Creation for Cirque

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here goes..

Name:Takeshi Uior

Appearace: looks around 20, black hair, ornge eyes, his mouth is half stiched up(Left Side), nose like a witch. hands are claws(Think Davy Jones). prefers to wear sneakers. Jeans, and a snappy t-shirt.

25 years old

History: He was born as a half human child in Halloween Town. As he grew older, he mutated back into of a human but he still had claws for hands, a witch nose, a stihes. He was assualted by heartless at age 10, but he destroyed all of them, unleashing powers he never knew. Now, all he wants is a peaceful life, but the heartless are after him for some reason. He will fight for the rights.

weapon: a staff that wield majic, but can also turn intoa giant sword that can shatter even the toughest rocks(Kind of a last resort.

Personality: is kind to most people, hates fighting but will if have to. Mean to people who get in the way of peace.

Home World: Halloween Town

Q

Banned
I'd really like to throw War into this, but he's ubar-ballin and the mere act of attacking him would kill you. D:

I suppose I could, but he'd be a later character - as his powers would dominate everybody. Lemme give his template to you, Davy Jones.

Name: War
Title: Bringer of War
Race: Manifest of War/Conflict

Height: 7'8"
Weight: Unknown, but he is enormous
Complexion: Gigantic, Intimidating
Mental Age: Since conflict began
Physical Age: Since conflict began
Build: Powerful

Physical Depiction:
War's body is completely covered by armor, and as such his body's physical features cannot be picked out. However, under the hood he wears he has a stunning, scared face, beautiful yet rough, and piercing grey eyes.

Current Attire: The guy with the huge sword

Personality: War does not have much of a personality. He literally LIVES off conflict, and as such he loves to enter into conflicts with various other beings. Conflict fuels him, it drives him, it is his only reason to exist - as such, he isn't really an interesting entity, and he has no "friends" to speak of. Although War is extremely smart, he puts all of his mind to what he is named after - War.

Interested in:
- Conflict
- War
- Chicken
Detests:
- Peace
- Love
- Beans

Armaments:
Misery - War wields Misery, his massive sword. The sword itself is chaotic in nature, and looks unwieldly and cumbersome; however, in War's hands it flows effortlessly around his massive figure. It is almost as long as himself, and ingraved with various mystic ruins, although the sword itself is an extension of him - they are not separate entities.

Abilities:
War is War/Conflict incarnate - as such, he has access to any and all powers used in conflict or for attacking, past, present and future. He knows magick simply from the fact that others know, and in conflict they use it and unconsciously give their power to War. War is a tactical genius, one of the strongest and most hardy entities in the Omniverse, and amazingly fast, even for a Manifest. He is a master of close combat with any weapon, and as such an unbeatable swordsman with Misery. He has a horse, named Ruin, who is also a part of him - he can summon and dismiss it at will, no matter where he is. Also, as the manifest of war/conflict, he also has a nice little surprise in store for fools who attack him head-on...if hit by any direct "attack" against him, he automatically instantly diverts the attacks of over 200 beings across the universe to the said person attacking him, each and every effect of the attack happening within the foe, all at once. This results in either a simple, bloody explosion or a disappearance of the foe from the universe. However, defensive or special abilities used in an offensive manner will not suffer from this effect.

History: In progress.

Quote: “Conflict fuels me...by simply acknowledged to fight me, you have already lost."

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Ho, R0aD H0g, not a bad team there eh?

Well, I have invented serveral Heartless, which you may use from time to time, if you would like.
I could never use them, so they're all yours, rofl

However, if there was one I might choose to play off with the fellows.....it would be my very first creation, which I named the Virus.

Name: The Virus
Appearance: The Virus Heartless is a mass of white-blue energy, which absorbed the power of darkness. It has been defeated by Sora and his friends.
History- The Virus was created by Marxarden, as part of a plot to take the Keyblades for himself. This attempt failed, and cost the Nobody his life. The Virus caused major damage to Cid's computer, and also tried to delete Tron while it was in the world of Space Paranoids.

Weapon (if he/she wields one):
Main Weapon: Thundraja (a FF XII attack, which is an upgrade of Thundera.)
Secondary Weapons: *Summons two Thunder Elementals to assist, and also may use a Rake attack, which deals pysical damage*

Personality: Very, very agressive. It likes to suck power from electrical sources, and cause havoc for the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee.

Home world: The End of the World.

Once again, I offer my services for another character. I will be able to give, but I do not need the rep. Your choice.

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Yay! I feel special! .....erm....anything to not have my soul taken.....and/or to be fed to set big beastie. I figure since your fanfiction rules (so much i mentioned it in my own fanfiction, in which the main villan reads it in a shiny red book, titled "Cirque De Mort......") {.......}

I have TONS more heartless to give away. You could say I do it for a living almost.

Q

Banned
I've made a character who's basically my take on Meta Knight. I suppose I could add him as well?... D:

Well, in case of you wanting to use him, here is another character. Yes, it is my second one, but you can use him if you wish.

~`~`````~~```!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Tsunayoshi Hightes (Tsuna, for short)

Appearance: tall, with long, white hair down to the shoulders. Orange skin. A hooked nose, with red eyes. Clothes involve whatever you think.

History: His parents died when he was still 6 months old. Thus, he grew up as and orphan in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. He was born with orange skin, and thus was shunned as a child. As he grew up, his hair changed from its original black, to a ghostly white. He was shunned even more after this happening. Eventually, he found a Gummi Ship, which he took off in one night. He traversed the worlds, searching for a place that he truly belonged it. To this day, he still does....

Weapon: A single shield, with horns that seem to sprout from the edges. He uses it, thinking that it may make people accept his strange form.

Personality: Wishes to not fight, but will if extremely mad. He prefers to protect others, and defend them from evil.

Home World: Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah.

Aqua

I also already entered a character, but I happened to think of this crazy guy this afternoon. If you want to use him as well you can since you seem to be coming to the tournament soon in the story. However, if he won't work or if other people want to submit characters, I do not need to have two characters in the tournament.

Name: Aiduramer

Appearance: Thin, and tall for his age. Pale blond hair and green eyes. Wears a long silver coat, and a thick belt with a sheath for his sword.

History: In a dark, seedy area of Hollow Bastion, in a house that had once been damaged by a meteor attack by Sephiroth, a child was born with the strangest birth defect, a small wing on one shoulder. This child was watched closely by a shadowy group that had in interest in controlling rare powers. When the child, named Aiduramer, began to display powers similar to Sephiroth within the first few years of his life, this group took him from his home and put him through harsh training to make him into an incredible fighter with skills both in weapons and magic. They wanted a new, hopefully more powerful, Sephiroth that would obey them. However, Aiduramer became more powerful than they expected, and at age 13 he left them. He now wanders without plan or purpose, but is always ready to fight.

Weapon: Long Katana and magic

Personality: All he was raised to do with fight. He is pretty emotionless unless he is fighting, but in battle he shows a fierce joy.

Home world: Hollow Bastion

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Mind if I pop in?

Name: Carcaroth "The Warg Knight"
Appearance: Wears soot grey armor, the helm fashioned in the shape of a snarling wolf; black sable cloak with silver clasps; ice-cold blue eyes that stare out from within the slits of his helm;
History:

A mercenary whose true name was Kalios Kator, nicknamed "The Burning Brand", for igniting the spark that began the Czarian Crusades, the ancient war between The Vincaryan Empire and the Czarian Empire;

Thus Kalios was forced to be the General of the Western Regiment, and lead the forces destined to crusade across the eastern half of the Aerzhon continent, where the Czarian Empire held sway; The Vincaryan Empire east from there, on the western mainland of the continent of Dersch;

So herein Kalios Kator made friends with Viktor Twizen, Lord of Valinos, a port city in the Vincaryan Empire;

It began with the Siege of Hharzen-burg, and ended with the Fall of the Hhonz-burg, in which Kalios Kator's son, Talon, fell, his body to be left amongst the slain as the remaining soldiers of the Western Regiment fled through the Ash Mountains, eventually turning up in Angru Thalios, capital of the Shadow Lands;

There Kator aquainted himself with Zhark Orodruin, Lord of Shadows, whom was infected by a disease known as the Plague; Kalios Kator succumbed to the Plague due to his madness over the loss of his son, his wounds from the Battle of the Hhonz-burg, and his sleep grew worse.

And so the Western Regiment took ship back to Vincarya, and discovered its fall to the Plague, so, with the urging of Viktor Twizen, the Western Regiment marched east, across the Waste, until they encountered Drakos Viral, leader of a section of villages and lands.

In return for loyalty to Viral, Kalios Kator, along with Viktor Twizen, was given the lands north of present-day White Kingdom to soon become the present-day Grey Republique. Kalios Kator commissioned and built Castle Wolven on the Isle of Wolves, and made it his seat of power, and Viktor Twizen returned to Drakos Viral, and oversaw the building of Miras Xarus, to become Drakos Viral's royal city.

Viktor Twizen during his service, through careful study, perfected the Parssus Arkos, the Everlasting Draught. Thus through drinking it, he became immortal, and upon offering Drakos Viral a vial of it, was forced to flee the city for his life, on charges of attempted murder.

Kalios Kator, meanwhile, had been warped, mind and body, by the Plague; though he did not die, he slowly lost his 'humane self', and he soon caught wind of Viktor Twizen's flight from Miras Xarus. He marched with the same soldiers from the Western Regiment, across the Bay of Ice, which was frozen over for the first time in nearly a hundred years, and they marched south, to the Tower of the Greys.

Thus The Grey Wars I began.

Kalios Kator then took the name the wildings near his home named him. Carcaroth.

He wore his armor at all times, never taking his helm off for any reason whatsoever;

Once the Western Regiment was set up on the ridge the Grey Tower stood upon, Carcaroth called for his largest wolf, out of fifteen. Wulf, a beast that stood seven feet high on his hind legs, with black fur, enraged yellow eyes, and teeth sharper than any blade.

Viktor Twizen hurried and escaped the wrath of the White Riders, knights sent by Drakos Viral, under the command of Ser Arthurian Daune, once lieutenant in the Western Regiment during the Czarian Crusades, along with Kyros Mervas, who then ruled from his seat at Stalios, on the southern tip of Dersch;

Carcaroth readied his men, and watched as Kyros Mervas and Ser Arthurian Daune brought their men into their lines. Dawn came as the sun peeked over the horizon, and Carcaroth was the first down the ridge, atop Wulf, his spear and sword glimmering with an unholy light;

The Battle of the Grey Tower ended as the White Army watched as their captains Sear Arthurian Daune and Kyros Mervas were slain in mere minutes by the Lord of Castle Wolven, Carcaroth. They retreated, telling tales of the savagery of both wolf and man, and Carcaroth was then named "The Warg Knight" thereafter, and the Western Regiment named The Warg Legion.

The Grey Wars I ended with Drakos Viral's head on the tip of Carcaroth's spear, and the Lord of Castle Wolven left Miras Xarus, and went back to his seat of power on the Isle of Wolves, along with his Warg Legion.

Viktor Twizen disappeared during the years he stayed in Castle Wolven;

Carcaroth eventually went out searching for his longtime friend, riding atop Wulf, but instead encountered a portal to some coliseum that rivaled the one that had been in Vincarya.

Cirque du Mort.

Weapon: One handed spear, silver speartip on both ends, the bottom one slightly smaller than the top; curved sword, black hilt and grip;

Personality: Cold, sadistic, anti-social. The Grim Reaper with a chilly aspect.

Home world: Arda

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back