• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create your own KH2 character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Jayx
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: brown surrounded by green
Skin: not tan but not pail
Appearence: vest sort of thing, orange with two black stripes horizontally and a grey hood, under it a grey short sleeved shirt with white trim, a yellow belt-like piece of fabric tied around her waist with a knot, orange pants with black trim on the bottom, grey shoes (simular to Sora's) with a yellow line on the bottom, her hair is 2 and a half inches at the back and slants diagnaly, down twords the front and is in the front at sholder hight, she has frekles on across her face like a half mask.

Info: has a longing to see other worlds, (simular ubseion as Riku) but is unable to do anything about it, one day faints in her room, and wakes up in Twilight town with no memory of her past home or life, is found by BHK.
I'm adding weapon cause I think it should be there.

weapon: medium length stalf, she can use it for offensive magic but usually just beats up the heartless with the stalf itself, has a weird simbole on the top with a jewel in the middle that's grey, which makes the stalf glow which is when she destroys the heartless.

Last edited:
S

Sin

Name: Chaos
Hair: Jet black, with blood red tips
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Tan
Appearance: Black coat (not like the org.), with the heartless symbol in the center.
Weapons: A strange sword that was forged out of darkness....
Info:
Not much is known about his past. He once was a great warrior, dedicated to helping people and saving lives. Until, one day, he vanished off the face of his home world (Traverse Town). Now, he has returned, and something has changed. With every passing day, he falls deeper into a spiral of darkness. It is widely believed, however, that his dissapearance had something to do with Ansem, and the key may be hidden in his reports.

T

the1ofdarkness

name:lyon

eyes:black

hair:long hair, spikey at end.gray with black tips

skin:pastey white

clothing/appearance:white shirt with a red heartless symbol dripping like blood.black shorts with a chain from the belt loop into his pocket.white and black shoes.white wristband,right arm.black wristband, left arm.they say "Insanity is Bliss" in opposite colors of the band that they r on.

weapon:2 daggers, the black one's name is kaiu. the white is kaikou.

info:i'd tell u the story, but it is to long to type, and i dont have very good typing skills,lol. if u'd like to know his gothy back story, email me at medabotswv@yahoo.com. its cool if u like rikku and malificent (i think i spelled her name wrong,lol). so e-mail me if u do. also, im doin a fanfic about it. its not going to go along with KH2 though. so dont get mad at me if i get the story wrong.

Sweet_Killer_PR

name:Sabrina
Haircolor:Red like burgendy
Eyecolor:hazy purple eyes
Skincolor:tanned
Apprearence:she has a short black skirt with a purple butterfly in the end and she has a pink shirt with the ying and yang in the middle.She has a ponytail in a ribbon.
weapons:2 keyblades one made by light and one made by darkness.light=Final heaven dark=darkness revenge
info:she left her home at 13 realizing dat she had a mission in meetong with every single keyblader.She met the BHK in her travels and hey becamed close friends.BHK asked her to travel with him in HIS journey to save sumone specialto him she agreed.Then 1 day there was a ferocious battle with a huge dinosaur heartless.She always had a pony tail with a ribbon but when shes in battle she lets loose her hair.BHK fell in love with her skills.But still BHK haded to find his special person.She told BHK her past and he was surprised a lovelygirl like her left her PALACE.Some how she was a princess from another world but she never told BHK.So she kept with her journey to find all key bearers and help BHK find this special person.

yhojasia

name:Aikid0
hair:black
skin: tan//light browN
EyE coloR: BlacK
appearance:likE kaiRi's hair,yelloW skirt,plain shirt,Cheerful
WeapoN:OblivioN,OAthkEEpeR
InFo: LonG lost Friend oF Riku,Sora, anD KaiRi. Lived in DestinY iSlanDs
NoboDy: XaiKa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back