• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create your own Keyblade!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you have KH2?

• Yes

Votes: 67 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.2%

• Total voters
So the "Custom Keyblades" KH2 rumour was false. Sad, I know. So why not make one here? Rules are:
No stupidly overpowered Keyblades
Unless it involves Keyblade creation or a comment, DO NOT POST!
Short stories, creation methods etc. are allowed
When creating Keyblades, you must include:
Name
Description (pics are fine)
Bonus strength (number)
Other attributes

That's it. Now, who's first?

Phoenix Hunter

Passion Locket
Mostly golden, with the bladed part being shaped like two golden hearts (ie: an open locket)decorated with hot pink lines. The handle is shaped like an oval, pretty normal, whereas the keychain is a locket.
Strength: 2
Magic: 5
Increases the effect of Cure-type spells. If Curaga is already know, it becomes "Curagun".

Blessing of Zeus
Resembles a roman/greek column, with the bladed part being a series of lightning bolts. The handle is rectangular with curved edges, and the keychain is a cloud.
Strength: 3
Magic: 4
Increases the effect of Thunder-type spells. If Thundaga is already known, it becomes "Thundagun".

Big Spender
A slender sliver, while the bladed part resembles three cards, a 10 of hearts, a 5 of spades, and a 6 of clubs. Handle is wheel-shaped, and the keychain is a 6-sided-dice.
Strength: 4
Magic: 0
Increases the drop rate of items, but lowers maximum number of ground and air combos by 1.
(I made this one because Sweet Memories sucks)

Last edited:

Maiku

Key to the Kingdom
Description: The true form of the key to kingdom hearts, The form is released after Opening the the true door.

Attributes:
Strenth: +5
Magic: +5
Ability: As the combo increases so does the strength, neverending combo.

Phoenix Hunter

Cap of a Mountain
Difficult to describe, really, but resembles an ice version of the Oath Keeper.
Strength: 3
Magic: 4
Increases the effect of Blizzard-type spells. If Blizzaga is already known, it becomes "Blizzagun".

arosx

dark raider

long(kinda like sehpy's)hasblue,red,blackandgreen metal flames(not real)
stength=+5
magic=+8
increase in dark=+10

Maiku said:
Key to the Kingdom
Description: The true form of the key to kingdom hearts, The form is released after Opening the the true door.

Attributes:
Strenth: +5
Magic: +5
Ability: As the combo increases so does the strength, neverending combo.

You can't have infinite values. I'm not going to point out broken rules or mistakes anymore. From now on, if you break a rule or don't meet all of the requirements for making a keyblade, YOU WILL BE REPORTED INSTANTLY, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

JaXeMs_TwilighT

in my make-believe room, in my make-believe house,
wow a bit harsh.. but heres my blade

hearts true essence
its got a white handle with swirls of black in it the staff is like oath keeper but with only 2 bars one black one white. the pointy part is like the part of the ultima weapon but it swirls between black and white. also its about as long as the ultima weapon

strength:5
magic:5
it changes form for each weilder. depending on whats in your heart it will give you 2 different attributes.
+1 magic
berserk charge

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
Muahaha this is where my crap imagination comes into play. >=D

Oathblivion - Roxas' blades fused. (=O liek zomg)
The handle actually spins! (When desired push the button! Oh, gotta love it)
Er... A white base with black laces, at the end the star and the kingdom symbol are fused. There's another button to push, (Yay another one!) to make the blade 'unfuse'
And hmmm the hand is in the shape of the kingdom symbol, only white. Gee lots of detail I think that should do it.
(I would've done super pwn'ness. But rules are rules :p)
Strength: +5
Magic: +3
Special move: Keep an oath. Temporarily takes the Oathkeeper out and throws at opponent and hits them repeatedly until er... I don't know. Make it a Trigger Happy move. Yeah. lmao. PRESS THOSE BUTTONS!
Sorry so long. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry I have too much sugar and ideas.

skilled keyblada

Name: darkspirit
Description sharp end,completely black with one blue medal like thing on it. and it can only be used by people who weild darkness.
Bonus strength: + 7
Other attributes: it has a gauge for duel wielding no drive is needed its called dark double an ability that gives you that gauge which allows the wielder to dual wield until that gauge is empty.(the dual wielding includes all powers of soras drives but in a dark form).

lol that was the best i could come up with, not the best i know...but well i tried.

Phoenix Hunter

Unlocker Spear
A wooden looking shaft with a halbred shaped blade, the handles looking standard, however.
Strength: 5
Magic: 0
Increases maximum air and ground combos by 1.

KH2RULA

Name:Masamune

Describtion: Long, silver, 6 feet long,strong, like Sephiroth's sword, black winged tip, and BLOOD ON BLADE

Raises:10STR. boost, 8MAG. boost

Bonus abilities:Unlimited combo

Ability Discribtion: Gives unlimmited combos still with finisher (ex.explosion) but when knock back happens combo ends

That was the Keyblade I threw together in less than 10 min.

Hope You Like My Keyblade

Last edited:

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
hmm welcome to the Fourm. As u can see this thread name is called "Create your own Keyblade" and has nothing to do with your question. Next time head over to "Members Helping Members!" and make your own thread.
Talk to a Moogle and go to Creations.
Scroll down to Save The Queen and click on it.
If your moogle is lvl 2(i think) or above use a Serenity Crystal on the Save the Queen and it becomes +.
(you will have to use the same materials you used for Save the Queen but with a Serenity Crystal)

Last edited:
Back