• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Story!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
but then I thought, why hide from the police when i could blow their heads off with my brand new bass speakers.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
But I remember that those speakers were at home and there was no hope in getting back there before the police got me.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I knew I couldn't take any risks, so I covered the body in wood, feces and gasoline and set the body to flame so that all would think it was a bonfire.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I then couldn't help but to laugh at what I had done, so i danced the hungry chicken some more and flew into the sky with my brand new flying powers I had learned the day before in flying class at hogwarts

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I then realized I had went mad, cackled a bit, murdered the Potters in cold blood, was struck by my Death Curse, and you know the story.

The end.

Fun fact: The actor that plays young Tom Riddle in the Harry Potter movie was born 1997, November 6th. Exactly one year older than me. So I may be Voldemort.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I screamed, "Potter! AVADA-" then I went silent, realizing I didn't have my wand to use because my wand was at home with my speakers.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Everything suddenly stopped, it was HAMMERTIME.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
...energy that makes up the universe and everything was transformed into this new universe that I call Universe 2.0, where only I am the thing that remains for Universe 1.0, and so am praised like a God.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I then became a God Tier as I gave birth to the new universe through frog-breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back