• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Shadow-self based on yourself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
You know the Shadow-selves from Persona 4? Well, I was thinking that we could make up our own Shadow-selves based on our problems (please move this to Forum Insanity if necessary). I’ll go first:

“I am a shadow…the TRUE self. And video games are leagues better than everything else! Only my family matters more than games!”

(True, actual, story of my life.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay...

“I am a shadow...the TRUE self. Existence is futile if there is no meaning in living. Why try when you will only get stuck in the same place again? Why want when you will only lose it all?”

AKA depressive ruts suck and even when I am taking steps to get a better job, to live a better life, to try and fulfill dreams I try not to have, I always feel like something is there to push me back down. I stopped wanting things or having goals to aspire to when I was in middle school to avoid disappointment, but I always hit a wall with that approach and when I hit that wall I have to pull myself up and make things happen. When I do that, everything is fantastic but then my insecurities kick in again and I stop wanting things for myself.

It’s a vicious cycle and I’m just really tired and I’m not even 30 yet hahaha

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
"I am a shadow...the TRUE self. Art is nothing but suffering! Inspiration is but a fickle thing, vanishing from sight at the first distractive vice. Thine life is an endless, ponderous chain, binding thee to a life of sloth and mediocrity."

story of my creative life in spades

Back