• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Magic Power 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
lol thats funny. i have one Delta attack
Sora donal and Goofy all surround one enemy and form a triangle. they then begin t charge up as Sora uses Thundaga Goofy Firaga and Donald Blizzaga. then they fire the magic a the target and oblterate them. not very original but hey it works. lol

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
innerdarkness said:
truth be told, I couldn't care less what they want

:eek: You foul loathsome evil little cockroach! (see, there's another HP movie quote! :p) LOL JKS. They probably will. After all, you're just sacraficing their energy, not their lives! Duh! *snorts and laughs like a nerd* LOL. Unless, it's like the phantom criteria, where you ally disappears from the battle, and reappears at a save point >_>;

Let's see.

Six Elemets: A target appears from the birds eye view, you have 5 seconds to choose a Calls upon the power of Fire, Thunder, Ice, Wind, Gravity, Time to summon a great energy orb, and drops it on the battlefield, injuring EVERYONE it it's path. If you are in the path, and as your heart leaves your body, the element of healing restores your allies in the location of the destruction, including.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
why thank you! I've had such a nice complement before! ;)

auto decapitation! you can use two mp to slice the head off yur oppenent

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Trinity X (Not a creative name, but hey):

Sora and Donald stand apart, facing each other. Sora slashes his keyblade diagonally and creates a red diagonal slash, then donald slashes his staf Diagonally and creates a blue diagonal slash. The two meet in the middle and clashm, becoming a giant green X. Goofy (who was standing from the side) charges his sheild, which begins to glow. He then charges at the X and slams into it with his sheild.

The X then shoots forward from the force of goofy's charge and makes a direct path and keeps on going, incinerating anything in it path. If it hit's a wall, it disperses and causes a giant flaming shockwave, killing anything close to it.

I think this counts as an ability, but it's still magical... and awesome...

Alaude Drenxta

head rush, it's basically a head butt, except you go until something solid is in yur way and all three party members join in

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Flaming slash:

It's one of those things KHU talked about where it's a combo between melee and magical attacks.

Combo: Attack + Attack + Fire

Sora slashes at an enemy twice, but the third time he just scrapes his keyblade across the ground and it creates a trail of flames that burns anything in it's way.

Alaude Drenxta

the flight of the phoenix: sora uses a fire and gravity spell in that order followed by a jump attack. he then flies around shooting fire from his keyblade and smacking enemies alternately

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Gravi-smack (I am sooo terrible at names):

This is another ability I guess...

Donald and goofy grasp each other's hands, then sora flings them up into the air. When they reach a high enough point, Sora casts gravity on them and them smack into the ground crushiong anything beneath them, and the create a shockwave that hurts anyone surrounding them. Goofy and Donald sacrifice a chunk of health.

-----------------------------------------------------

Stoparega (Ugh... I am so un-creative)

It's basically the spell 'Stop' on steroids...

Combo: One ground attack, which results in the enemy flying into the air. Then one air attack, then 'Stop'

Sora attacks from the ground, uppercutting the enemy into the air. He then hits the enemy once more, then slams the enemy into the ground once you cast stop. You can see the outline of the shockwave from the impact. The shockwave is now a glowing circle around you and the enemy. Time is frozen, and the outline of the shockwave begins to glow, then little roman numerals apear along the inside of the glowing circle. Each of the roman numerals fall into it's correect position, and it forms a clock. Each number glows, then shoots a line of light at the frozen Sora. As the last of the light hits, sora rejuvinates from his frozen state. All of time is now frozen, and Sora is free to go around and kill everyone. But this only lasts for a little bit. It gradually drains your Mp, so the more mp you have, the longer the ability lasts.

You can manually end time, if you don't wish to drain your magic any longer. When you do so, Sora appears in the middle of the glowing clock again, adn raises his Keyblade. From it sprouts the glowing lights, which circle Sora shortly, then return to their numerals. the clock disappears and time resumes...

Last edited:

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Healing Flame:
Cures your allies with an eerie blue flame, that also replenishes MP as long as your MP guage is filled 75% or more.

Combo: Fire, Fire, Cure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back