• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a KH2 Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku146

Create a KH2 character that you want! Here is what I recommend.

Name: ______________________
Abilities: ___________________________________________
Attack: _____________
Defence: ____________
Endurance: __________
Strength: ____________
And whatever you can conclude...... ( IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN ORDER JUST PUT WHATEVER!) Highest is 10,000 so do whatever. that's the limit

TwilightRiku146

Name: WinMix
Abilities: Cosmic Armageddon
Description: He's a telekenis person. He has telepathy, and is also a pheonix. He so powerful
History: One of the magic people in King Mickey's Castle. (Guardian)
Attack: Depends on level
Defense: 8,500
Strength: 9,645
Endurance: not specified.

That Boi Leek

Name: Malik A.K.A JoK3R
Abilities: Joker's Wild/ Zero Strike/Beta Pik
Description: I would have the style of a ninja/street fighter/and summoner
Quick on my feet/ got some power/ and acrobatic
History: 14 year old boy who is in Middle School
Likes to make up fan fics and wants to be A chosen hero/ Found keyhole in his closest
Attack:Depends on level/power ups
Defense:Depends on level/Power ups
All other things also depend on level

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Name: Terror
Abilities: Elemntal Fury, Darkness, Demi, Diablos, Angel Flight.
Description: Long Black Hair, Shaved Beard, Black Coat, Black Shirt, Black Pants, Black shoes.
History: Unknown
Attack: Depends on Lvl
Defense: Depends on Lvl
Endurance: Depends on Lvl
Strength: Depends on Lvl

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Name: Mikail
Abilities: "M" Slash, Strike Rair, Sonic Blade, etc.
Description: look at my RPG avatar!
History: After his world being destroyed, Mikail received the Light keyblade and helps Sora and crew to defeat bad guys. Leaves group before end of Kingdom Hearts Series.
Defence: ---------- (mid)
Endurance: -------(mid-high)
Strength: -------- (Mid-high)

Mikail joins the Dark and the Organization sometime throught the story. He leaves both. Dark still resides in him though like Riku but Mikail is in complete control during his Dark Mode. Mikail is often seperated from the group but somehow finds ways to find them.

Turgon_67

Name:Vanath
Abilities:Glare of Dark Destruction
Description:Not quite shoulder length brown hair,black robe with a red hood.
History:Little is known, he served Maleficent until the Heartless began using her.
Def:Medium(8200)
Endurance:Medium(8300)
Strength:High(9850)

Vanath wants to harness the power of darkness and control the Heartless, something Maleficent couldn't do.He is dark, but does not seek to use the darkness to destroy all light. He wishes to someday wield the Oblivion.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Name: Brett
Abilities: Dark Wing, heart of Darkness, Henskblade
Description: short brown hair, thin but muscular tall
Attack: Depends on Lvl
Defense: Depends on Lvl
Endurance: Depends on Lvl
Strength: Depends on Lvl

Riku'sNobody(!)

Name: Teyna
Abilites: angel flight and heart of darkness
Description: Really really long black hair with a really long black robe with black shoes : )
Attack: med
def: med-high
endurance: med
strength: high

O

Oberon

Name: Zorox
Abilites: Aerial pit attack, Long sweep.
Description: Long Blonde hair, Long tan and worn out cloak, not surpassing nose.
History: Lives alone for eternity, Was doomed to immortality
Attack: high
def: Mid
endurance: Very high
strength: mid-high.

crystalcrown28

NAME: Marix
ABILTIES: Mind Break
DESCRIPTION: She will have long, black hair and purple eyes. Her power will be kinda like Zexion's, only she will be able to control people with her mind. She is also a telephath (spelling?) and if you've ever seen X-Men, her power will be similar to Jean Gray's.
HISTORY: Marix will be a female organization member.
ATTACK: Very powerful
DEFENCE: Not very good defence, leaves herself wide open when using mind control.
ENDURACE: High
STRENGTH: Unknown

KeybladeKid1127

Name: Vincent Twilight
Species: Human
Heart: Twilight
Occupation: Org Member also works for King Mickey as his hired help.

Appearance: Light brown hair, 5 feet 8 inches, wears an Organization robe but it is red and looks like DiZ’s robe, and he also wears a black belt with the Nobody sign as the belt buckle. Under the robe he usually wears a black muscle tee, black pants, black gloves, black boots, and a black belt around his head to hold up his hair. His other clothes that he wears are a combination of Sora and Roxas’s clothes link to it at the bottom.
Personality: Nice when he wants to be, strong leadership skills, has a desire to prove himself to others, caring and compassionate to friends.

Weapons: Concave Twilight Keyblade, Convex Twilight Keyblade

Abilities: Vincent is able to transform into three modes using each different Heart powers Dark, Light, and Twilight

Weakness: Must keep emotions in check if not he could lose control of his powers or they will just not work.

Dark Mode - Vincent’s right eye turns black and in it you can see the Japanese symbol for power. Vincent is now able to perform ultimate dark moves even stronger than Rikus. He uses only the Convex Twilight Keyblade. The moves are:

Dark Demon Slash – The Keyblade gets covered with energy of Darkness it is able to cut through anything or anybody.

Demon Lock – Vincent’s eye that is black shoots out a black light that is able to lock on to any thing moving at any speed.

Dark Teleport – Vincent can teleport in a cool black mist at high speeds anytime he in this mode.

Fire of the Black Dragon – Vincent is able to wield fire that was once used by an ancient dragon.

Shadow Aura – A stronger version of Dark Aura.

Light Mode – Vincent’s left eye turns white and the Japanese symbol for Love appears in it. Vincent is now able to perform ultimate light moves even stronger than Soras. Vincent uses his Concave Twilight Keyblade. The moves are:

Blade of Light: The Keyblade is overload with the power of light and transform in to a giant blade that can cut through anything or anybody.

Ray of Light: Vincent’s eye that is white shoots out a white light that is able to lock on to everything in the room so he can find anything or anybody in that room.

Shield of Light: Vincent can make shields of light for him or any other person in the room. The shield is unbreakable.

Speed of Light: Vincent can move at the speed of light.

White Super Nova: Vincent unleashes a burst of energy of light that destroys everything in the room.

Twilight Mode – Both of Vincent’s eye turn white and black with both symbols. These moves are Vincent’s ultimate moves and his power is unmatched in this mode. Vincent uses both of his keyblades. His moves are:

Sun and Moon Blades: One of Vincent’s Keyblades gets covered and dark energy and the other is covered in light energy. They are able to cut through anything or anybody body and can not be destroyed.

Demon and Angel Sight: Vincent’s eyes that is white and black shoots out a white and black light that is able to lock on to everything in the room so he can find anything or anybody in that room and lock on to any thing moving at any speed.

Wings of Angels and Demons: Vincent sprouts a demon wing and angel wing which allows him to fly.

Twilight Soul: Vincent can use other people’s abilities if they are in the room.

Twilight Aura: Vincent uses all of his attack moves in awesome combos.

Where He comes in: He is DiZ’s apprentice.

Story: Vincent has come to Twilight town on a job offer to help King Mickey and Riku shutdown the Organization. He has joined the Organization and was given the job to watch over and influence Roxas a young boy who has gifts that DiZ is very interested in. Through his days in the Organization he has grown close to Mickey and Riku and they have become very tight friends. Although DiZ’s is also very interested in Vincent talents as well so he make him his apprentice and he give Vincent to Twilight Keyblades, power, and knowledge unlike your most wildest imagination and now Vincent must choose between his only friends or inheriting a powerful empire known as The Organization.

Background Info: Vincent ran away when he was 9 years old because he found out that his parents were not his real parents so he set out on a journey to find them. He traveled for a year and a half to find out that his mother is dead and his father hasn’t been seen for 2 years, so Vince gave up looking for his parents because he new ether way he wasn’t loved by his parents and they didn’t want to keep him. A group of monks took him in and taught him 13 different martial arts, how to use any weapon, and taught him magic. After 3 years he left the monk and started up an assassin for hire business which lead him to Twilight Town 2 years later were he was hired by Mikey to join him and Riku to help takedown the Organization. What Vincent doesn’t know is that this will be a life changing experience for him and the people he is working with.

Additional info: He is Valeth arch rival (my cuz made up hero).

Weakness: Vincent must keep his emotions in check if not he could lose control of his powers or they just won’t work.

Uyoku

Name: Hakumei (means faint light)
Nicknames: Haku, Kuu-sama, Baka
Abilities: Silver Reminder, Evol Hikari ( Evol = love backwards), Time of Faith, Keyblade Curse
Description: Has indigo colored eyes (with purple pupils), white/light blonde hair. His height is 5"9'. His weight is 135 pounds. Has a scar that runs from his left temple to the underside of the right side of his jaw. Wears a red/crimson turtle neck, white vest (with an assortment of zippers), tan colored pants (with zippers) and black/white/red shoes/boots that are laced. He has 3 piercings in each ear.
History: A light flashed before his eyes. Everything was gone. Everyone he loved or knew had vanished. The land was barron and desolate. At the time, he was only five. Suddenly the entire area became black, and strange creatures grabbed him and hauled him away to someplace that would change his life forever. ( ^_^;; )
Attack: Depends on level
Defence: Depends on level
Endurance: Depends on level
Strength: Depends on level
Extras: He is very quiet. Doesn't have very many friends. Has a fear of the dark. Likes sushi. His keyblade is called "Divine Reminiscence". He sleeps about 1-2 hours a night. Moogles scare him.

O

Oberon

^^^You must have a lot of free time on your hands... And for that I flame you.

>>>Not really<<<

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Name: Angela
Abilities: Spear thrust, Spear swipe, Holy, Faith, Curaga, Shining Light(enters an invincible berserk-like mode. All attacks do double damage.)
Description: Well, looks kinda like me. Here's my faceparty page, so you can see me. http://www.faceparty.com/member_pro...1671&member_name=kingdom_kaori&acstr=Z1BBA413
Except with blonde hair, a white tank top, white sweatpants(with silver stripes down the side), no shoes. Also, when Angela goes berserk she sprouts out large angel wings.
History: Angela was found on the steps of Disney Castle when she was only a baby. She was taught in the ways of light magic by King Mickey himself. When she turned 16, Angela became a lieutenant in Disney Castle's Royal Grand Army. Her military rank is second only to the great Captain Goofy.
Attack: 8500
Defence: 8700
Endurance: 8300
Strength: 8300
Weapon: A long white spear with silver streamers tied around the poll right under the blade.

btw, I got bored, so I even thought of a cool use for Angela in Kingdom Hearts III(or any other KH game). Ok, in this scene, Disney Castle is under siege due to heartless armies being sent by Maleficent in her new castle, The World That Never Was. Ok, here's the scene:

(Sora, Donald, and Goofy arrive at Disney Castle after hearing that the kingdom is being attacked. The three of them split up to find and help everyone in the castle.)
(Sora opens up the door to the Audience Chamber and a large white spear suddenly shoots straight towards Sora. Sora jumps out of the way and the spear disappears.)
(Angela jumps down wearing a white cloak.)
Angela: Leave this place at once!
Sora: Please let me through, I'm here to help!
Angela: The King has given me explicit orders not to let anybody in this room.
Sora: But I'm a friend of the King!
Angela: You expect me to believe that? Get out of here, and go back to witch!(Angela swipes Sora with her spear and cuts off a lock of his hair.)
Sora: (angry at Angela) You wanna fight? Fine! But I'm getting through this room!
Angela: Dont say I didn't warn you.(Angela pulls off her cloak and throws it behind her. The spear from before is magically summoned into her hand.)
(A boss fight starts between Sora and Angela. Angela's health eventually reaches less than half way through her final health bar.)
(A cutscene starts up. Angela and Sora are seen in a close-up with their weapons clashing against each other. Goofy suddenly enters the room.)
Goofy: Angela!?
Angela: Goofy!(Angela knocks Sora back and jumps high into the air, landing by Goofy's side.) C'mon, Goofy! Help me out here, I found a spy trying to break into the Hall of the Cornerstone!
Goofy: But Angela, that's Sora! He's the one who helped the King defeat Organization XIII!
Angela: ( surprised) What!? Is this true?
Sora: Yes! It's true!
Angela: (Kneels down and bows to Sora.) My humblest apologies, dear Master of the Keyblade. I was only attempting to honor my King's orders and destroy all intruders.
Sora: Ya, well next time why dont ya try workin a lil more on the "honor", and a lil less on the "destroy"?
Angela: Agreed.
Sora: Anyway, Goofy how are things looking?
Goofy: It's pretty bad, Sora. The Garage is under lockdown at the moment, and I think Donald and the Queen might be trapped in there!
Angela: Queen Minnie!? And Court Wizard Donald!? Young keybearer, you must allow me to join you on this mission, I must assist my Queen and my friends at all costs!
Sora: Well alright then! Let's go!
Angela: ( sad) Oh, but I cant go. I must stay here and protect the Cornerstone from harm.
Goofy: (sees Angela all depressed. Having known her since childhood, he feels bad seeing her upset.) It's alright, Angela! I'll stay here and protect the Cornerstone. You and Sora should go see if you can help Donald and the Queen.
Sora: Right!
Angela: Yes, sir!(does a military salute)
(Angela joins your party. Angela keeps all of her old abilities, except Shining Light. Shining Light is now available as Angela's limit command. When Shining Light is activated, Angela's wings appear. Sora yells "Let's do this!", and Angela yells "For my Kingdom!". Angela starts flying with Sora against her back. Angela performs large spear sweeps, while Sora's keyblade begins to spin all around Angela. For the finisher, Sora and Angela both step down to land, look at each other, and slam their weapons, blade first, into the ground. This causes a huge light aura to flash around their area. When it clears, the limit is over, and Angela loses her wings.)

Ok, well I havent thought of anything else after that, but I personally like what I have so far. Thank you.

Last edited:

darkness500

Name: Rygon
Abilities: controls fire (perfurs fireman)
Description:A black coat, a red cap,jeans, and a fire keyblade.
History:the son of Sora and kairi
Attack: Flame of Hell
Defence: 660
Endurance: ???
Strength: 870

That my guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back